Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #26
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name:Amy
Profession:Not Really
Music:There's rarely a song on the radio on any station I don't know the words to sing.Steely Dan is my must,though.Cool,smooth,relaxing.It's the best.
Likes:Reading,learning new things,gardening,most art,pictures,beauty of nature.Old houses and exploring them.Ghosts and mostly paranormal.
Dislikes:Liars,people who are not real,fakes.I dislike,shallow,superficial,consumer oriented people.
About Me:I have a love of nature and my mountains that borders on insanity.I'm exactly who I am and where I need to be.I'm earthy,warm and I definitely think too much.Married to a mid size BHM.

Last edited by steely; 03-18-2010 at 06:41 AM.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #27
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Krissy/Kris/Kristen whichever suits your fancy
Profession: internet support for a nascar collectables club's website
Music: Oh, lawd. I listen to everything. We've got classic rock, country, r&B, you name a genre and there's probably at least one song in my library... and girlfran. i love me some beyonce.
Likes: Fatties, Chocolate cookies, exploring cities, driving, reading, women's studies, music, theatre, gay rights, general diversity activism, going to diners late at night, posting embarrassing videos of my best friend on youtube
Dislikes: Fran Drescher's voice, when rednecks get pissy because they can't work a computer, mustard.
About me: I like big girls, I like big boys. I'm generally "bisizual" but, eh, I tend to lean toward chunkers. It's just how I am. I'm lucky to have a small group of people who are aware of it, and accept me for it
I've liked big people for seriously as long as i can remember... my mom totally found goddess patty and stuff on our computer when I was like, 12. SCANDALOUUUUUUUUUUUS. :P
oh yeah, i'm a fatty too

Picture? Of course.

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
Ben from England

Ben from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging in
Default empty life = wrote too much.

Name:Ben
Profession:Bottom rung of media industry/freelancer. Also part-time future oscar winner.
Films: Documentary, specifically direct cinema - Maysels and Wiseman (yes, he counts. None of this 'he's verite' shit from wikipedia.) Italian Neo-realism got me all hot a bothered when I found it. Antonioni, de Sica and Rossellini. Also big fan of social-realism, Mike Leigh and the Dardennes win that catagory (also saw Wendy and Lucy the other day, loved that). Also Jurassic Park, Robocop, Princess Bride (alot) are imbedded into my brain, anything by Altman, the Star Trek with the borg in it (okay, First Contact... I was gonna pretend i didn't remember. I love the one with the whales too. Voyage Home. And when Spock dies in number II I was nearly as sad as I was when Wickett died at the end of Jedi. Traumatized me.) Road to Perdition, Oldboy and about a million more.
Music: Being a white, middle class English lad I find I relate most to mainstream hip hop. NWA, Jay-Z, and good ol Kanye are on my ipod at the mo along with a load of movie soundtracks. Lose points because the occaisional Madonna song creeps on there. I just can't help liking that one where she's all dressed up ridiculously as a cowboy. Get some credability back for being into trip-hop, Tricky, Fluke, Portishead and the like. I talk about them when meeting new people at parties to try and look cool.
Likes: Films - the watching, talking about and making of (specifically the writing and editing parts). Running chills me out. So does reading in the bath. The cinema smells good. Diet Coke is the best, but beer is also good.
Dislikes: Regular Coke. Makes my mouth feel like it's dissolving. Just doesn't taste as good.
About Me: I'm into trip-hop, I like beer more than regular coke but less than diet coke and drink it whilst reading books sitting in a hot bath for hours at a time. Mostly I like films though. And my girl Farmer. I talk to her alot. She's cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n516859832_1639665_6113489.jpg (78.2 KB, 1310 views)
File Type: jpg n540226035_2011440_7259182.jpg (48.3 KB, 1310 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:38 AM.
Ben from England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #29
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Kyle
Profession: estudiante
Music: rock, R&B, jazz
Dislikes: serious people
About me: BHM looking for a BBW

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #30
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Michael
Profession: Waiter
Music: Opeth, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Elton John, anything 80s, anything early grunge, etc.
Likes: Fat and tall ladies, sunglasses, people with twisted senses of humor, dogs, coffee, other things
Dislikes: SHORT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO WALK TOO FUCKING SLOW RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF ME, caps lock, and religion
About me: I'm a gigantic Canadian FA with a heart of gold, if you can get past the awkwardness and shyness.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fun with Photoshop!_1.jpg (22.0 KB, 1289 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #31
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Dan
Profession: tastemaker
Music: Clipse, Sleater-Kinney, Neil Young, Liz Phair, Sonic Youth, "Ski Mask Way"
Likes: universal health insurance, vulgar language, cats, Chinese, feeding your dad to immobility
Dislikes: sacred cows, fundamentalism, the humorless
About me: i philosophize about glocks and keys...call me young black Socrates

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:35 AM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #32
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Audrey
Profession: student/sales associate
Music: Chimaira, Shadows Fall, Salt the Wound, Bring Me the Horizon, A Day to Remember, Sky Eats Airplane, E for Explosion, Ernie Ball, Butch Walker, Janis Joplin, Pantera, The Kid has Class, Fear of Drowning, Foxy Shazam, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Marianas Trench, etc.....if its a form of rock I most likely dig it.
Likes: Art, history, sewing, going to shows (see above), admiring fat man from afar bc I'm so damn shy in person, animals, kids, volunteering with Animal shelters and NEDA, and lots of other things? lol
Dislikes: Vindictive/bitter/judgemental individuals, country music, my face hahaha, and foods with cheese. No, seriously it bothers me...weird right??
About me: Just a young FFA looking love and people like her.

One of me and my BFF being silly at the Apple Store
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a1.jpg (52.6 KB, 1264 views)

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...

Last edited by Observer; 04-10-2009 at 08:33 AM.
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #33
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Name: Stephanie
Profession: medical field
Music: Metal, Rock, some older Rap, with a teeny bit of oldies thrown in.
Likes: Pit bulls, boxing, reading, journaling, great coffee, tea from Republic of Tea, Celtic history and festivals (i'm 3/4 irish), fat people, tattoos, collecting Day of the Dead stuff, Moleskine journals, paper crafts, cherries
Dislikes: Organized religion, yuppie scumf***s (in my town, rude people), the color orange, when our herd of dogs do not listen, people who text stupid junk to the cell at obscene early hours of the morning.
About me: In a relationship, can be both a Type A (at work) and Type B (at home) type of person. Friendly and always looking for like minded people to chat with on YIM.

Last edited by Observer; 04-11-2009 at 07:38 PM.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #34
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Thomas
Profession: I'm working for charity at the moment.
Music: Classical,Old School D'n'B/Jungle,Multiple forms of Metal (Death,Thrash,Goregrind,Grindcore...),and big beat (Chemical bros,FatboySlim etc.)
Likes: Big Gorgeous Women,Entomology,Drawing,Music(duh),Rare Words,Horror Literature and Films,Singing (Growling),Video Games (Music 2000!!!),Gemstones,Fossils and the paranormal. I have a preference for art depicting BBWs/SSBBWs,and I love dogs (I own two German Shepards.)
Dislikes: The harm of innocent people,Injustice,Murderers,Abusive Persons,Screamo...and eggs. I despise eggs. Oh,and rude people.
About me: Single,Longing for love and inner peace.

Last edited by Observer; 04-11-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #35
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

Name: Eva
Profession: in transition
Music: TMBG and ska
Likes: experimental theatre, USA (the television network, although I like the country as well), novels with interesting formats
Dislikes: meat, driving, pants
About me: Started out as a theatre kid. May be going back to that soon.

Last edited by Observer; 04-11-2009 at 07:36 PM.
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:37 AM   #36
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
reading, journaling, great coffee, tea from Republic of Tea, fat people, tattoos, collecting Day of the Dead stuff, Moleskine journals Friendly and always looking for like minded people to chat with on YIM.
Damn ((STEPHANIE))) I had no idea we had so much in common, I could have equally put all of the above on my LIKES, hit me up sometime. I posted a pic of all of my day of the dead stuff on my fireplace mantle quite a while ago, I'll have to dig it up, I had no idea other people loved Moleskin Journals like me (Specifically GRID PAPER!!!)
Old 04-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #37
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Damn ((STEPHANIE))) I had no idea we had so much in common, I could have equally put all of the above on my LIKES, hit me up sometime. I posted a pic of all of my day of the dead stuff on my fireplace mantle quite a while ago, I'll have to dig it up, I had no idea other people loved Moleskin Journals like me (Specifically GRID PAPER!!!)
That's so cool! I know I can be a snob about journals...which my guy and girl don't understand. I love Moleskines cause they are the essence of simplicity, you can leave them plain or dress them up, and they're tough, so they can take some abuse. I never go anywhere without at least a pen, a pencil and my Moleskine. Never know when you'll need it.

Since I've been with my guy Raven, my writing levels just opened up. For 7 years with my ex, I just didn't write at all. Now in the almost three years I've been with my guy, I've filled up 3 Moleskines and am working on a 4th, which I am a third of the way into. I'm also working on a gratitude journal and something called The Essential Writer's Notebook.

I bounce between ruled and unruled. First one, then the other. I'm on an unruled right now. I tend to have spurts where I only write, then others where I write and draw and collage and paint, all in the same Moleskine.

Actually, another thing I didn't put in my likes (but I am because you mentioned how much in common we have) is a love for Harley Davidson. My financial situation sucks at best (cuz of the divorce from my crazy ex), but we are trying to save up money to get both of us bikes. I have to say, I am not quite sure about how I would feel actually being in the driver's seat of a bike, but I love "riding b**ch" as I've heard people say, especially when there's a big man involved. Ain't nothin better than a beautiful summer day, wind in your face with a BHM between your thighs!
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #38
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
Actually, another thing I didn't put in my likes (but I am because you mentioned how much in common we have) is a love for Harley Davidson. My financial situation sucks at best (cuz of the divorce from my crazy ex), but we are trying to save up money to get both of us bikes. I have to say, I am not quite sure about how I would feel actually being in the driver's seat of a bike, but I love "riding b**ch" as I've heard people say, especially when there's a big man involved. Ain't nothin better than a beautiful summer day, wind in your face with a BHM between your thighs!
Well that's a beautiful thing fo-sure, especially on a cool nite, when he blocks all the wind and cold cause he's so big and warm!!!

I don't get a chance to ride bitch so much, as I own a Fatboy (of course) Evo, and Heritage softail (twin Cam)
Old 04-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #39
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Andrew
Location: Vancouver, BC, but the winds are taking me back to Toronto or Montreal, most likely.
Profession: Editing, publishing, freelance writing, book and comic book design, illustration.
Music: Everything 'cept for country/western, contemporary gangsta-style rap and hip hop (namely the over-produced shite that pollutes the airwaves with its startling lack of anything resembling originality), and death metal. Specifica bands that make me all weak in the knees are The Mountain Goats, The Go! Team, Asobi Seksu, Animal Collective, Architecture in Helsinki, Dance Hall Crashers, The Hippos, Tom Petty, Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals/Relentless 7, Beast (oh frak yes), Fantastic Plastic Machine, The Servant, The New Pornographers, The Yoko Casionos, Death From Above 1979, The Noisettes, Ima Robot, The O.A.O.T's, XTC, Cozybones, Frightened Rabbit, Matt & Kim, Mates of State, The Deadly Snakes, Mother Mother, Neutral Milk Hotel, Bloc Party, The Arcade Fire, Wolf Parade, Santogold, Belle and Sebastian, Save Ferris, Dave Matthews Band, etc.
Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, LA Confidential, The Usual Suspects, Minority Report, LoTR, Trois Coleurs, The Dark Knight, The Bourne Trilogy, City of God, Dark City, Planet Terror, The Orphanage, Pan's Labrynth, Fight Club, Seven, The Game, Serenity, A Clockwork Orange, The Prestige, The Incredibles, etc.
TV: Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Angel, Firefly, Buffy, Arrested Development, The Wire (WOW), Six Feet Under, Dexter, Weeds, Futurama, Alias (first two seasons were amazing, latter three - not so much).
Books: The Brothers Karamazov, The Count of Monte Cristo, Flowers for Algernon, Vellum, Ink, 2666, The Raw Shark Texts, The Engineer Trilogy, The LA Quartet, Cockroach, Europe Central, 1984, The Handmaid's Tale, Harry Potter series, etc.
Comics: A Drifting Life, Y: The Last Man, Berlin, Black Hole, Bone, Exit Wounds, Watchmen, Aya, Fables, 100 Bullets, Buffy season 8, Angel: After the Fall.
Likes: See all of the above, and add in writing, editing, cynicism, sarcasm, chubby love, playing the piano, painting, sketching, and a fuckton of videogames that I can never find the time to play.
Dislikes: Never having time for anything, or just never being able what to do first when I do have the time. Religion. Politics. Alcohol. Liars.
About me: Recently finished my masters and just ended a contract working editorial and lettering for Drawn and Quarterly publications in Montreal. Now freelancing like a MoFo ( www.carnivorousminds.com ) and trying not to starve to death from a lack of clients. Right now writing my own book series (titled Eden's Heel, natch) and editing/co-writing a series of screenplays for a production house in Vancouver. Underpaid, overworked, loving most minutes of it, but wishing I could better get my shit together in this current global state of, uh, crap.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #40
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Tom
Profession: Software Developer
Music: A wide range of categories
Dislikes: People who take themselves too seriously.
About me : Sarcastic, married to a wonderful wife and opinionated.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."

Last edited by Observer; 04-14-2009 at 01:53 AM.
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #41
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: James
Location: South Island, New Zealand, kinda near where they filmed that LOTR scene where they were walking amongst the large sandstone boulders....you know the bit.
Profession: Retail Guru
Music: From Billy Joel to Alice in Chains, the Beatles to the Foo Fighters, pretty much anything except Jazz, Opera, Death Metal, Hardcore Hip Hop.
Likes: Photography, TV, COMEDIES, never being serious, sport, Basketball, the occasional drink, big butts and I cannot lie, travelling, driving, cars
Dislikes: Serious unfunny people, people who cannot see the funny side in anything, haters, high maintenance people,
About me : Single again, happily set to travel. 6'4", 250lbs, trying to get fit again for the basketball season. Working hard and playing hard. Can talk to anyone about anything. Have been accused of talking far too much when I drink!
As I look around my lounge I see:
My dog, Lenny
A collection of Coca Cola Memorabilia
M&M's Memorabilia
A Napoleon Dynamite bobble head
The Far Side complete Collection
The Usual Suspects, Family Guy, Little Britain, The Office DVDs
An extensive collection of Spirits
A serving tray from the Moscow 1980 Olympics
Yoda Pez Dispenser
A log of wood shaped like a Penis with pine cones as balls, I mean I couldn't take to burning it...

Yes....I just realised I am a big kid.

Last edited by Observer; 04-14-2009 at 01:52 AM.
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #42
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

NAME-Cat
AGE-23
LOCATION-Bay Area,CA
OCCUPAION-Metal Goddess,Drinker of Intoxicating Liquids,being awesome
(its hard work,someones gotta do it)

LIKES-Frode(Fro-Day) my boston terrier ,Bellydancing,shaking my thang
Music(black,Death,Progressive,Power,Folk metal)Goth/Industrial, classical,opera,black n roll,hard rock....good tunes is good tunes.
Film-all sorts
laughing,lolcats,Chuck Norris (because he counted to infinity twice and because they Made a chuck Norris toilet paper but it wouldnt take shit from anybody) bothering Ron at work,Pubs,clubs,beer,concerts,bass playing,writing,singing,nature,hair,make up,strategically cutting my t shirts to show max cleavage,WOW,cooking and baking,Travelling,letting people take photos of me,leopard print,and good times.

DISLIKES-Sex with sox or clothes on,flip flops in the rain,people who think they know everything,the word Hyphy and bay area slang,bees,sharks,grape flavored anything,pho,cucumbers,mayonaise,cauliflower im not sure why someone picked it and decided it would be a good idea to eat it,flakiness,pregnant women who act like they are a chalice of life and must be worshiped and adored by all.Getting sick after eating at cheescake factory,and the fact that Ron/Uriel still owes me cheescake(im calling you out).

About Me-I was born with Lady Parts and still have them.Hailing from the Bay Area .Travel when i can.I enjoy it alot.I am a BBW.I think its awesome.And i am hoping to be Vicki Pollard for Halloween(From little Britain)I am here to meet some people and have some good times. Oh i forgot to add...and im still single.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 095.jpg (27.5 KB, 1350 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-14-2009 at 10:51 PM.
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #43
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Music: I like a little bit of everything. Am partial to the blues.

Movies: Love them. Too many favorites to list.

Books: I love to read, but especially anything by Hemingway, Dostoyevsky or Palahniuk

Likes: Cycling, martial arts, all ice related sports, the outdoors, rain(yes, the weather type), travel, anything (and usually anyone) that makes me laugh, I have an obsession with manifestos....I really do collect them

Dislikes:people with no sense of humor or who otherwise bore me, all things relating to housework or other domestic type chores, religious zealots, ice cream(yes, I am prepared to be flamed)

About me: I am one of the world's greatest procrastinators. I have a tendency to get myself in trouble by being too blunt and honest sometimes. OK..... most of the time. There are those who insist I am monkey obsessed.

Oh, and I need to scan some less arty pictures of myself onto my computer.

Last edited by Dr. P Marshall; 11-03-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #44
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Jennifer...Jen...anything but Jenny...I've been called so many names I guess that doesn't even matter LOL

Location: The best place to live...EVER! Orange County, California baby...can't beat it.

Profession: Well, I'm professionally sarcastic, but I don't get paid for that. My source of income is a Psychiatric Technician. Don't worry, no one knows what that is...you can PM me and ask if you really give a shit.

Music: Basically...anything and everything. Except Christian music...I just can't do it.

Likes: Eeesh...candles, Dr. Phil, road trips, Diet Coke, reading, laughing, working (is that weird?), texting, and most of all, smiling It's my favorite LOL

Dislikes: Those with no sense of humor. Just go away already.

About me: FFA to the core

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt

Last edited by Observer; 04-16-2009 at 10:34 PM.
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #45
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: David
Profession: Air Traffic Controller
Music: Anything with an atmosphere or a mood all its own, usually cynicism or apathy. Instrumentals (Miles Davis, Balanescu Quartet, Craig Armstrong) and movie soundtracks (Heat, Blade Runner, Resident Evil, Saw, Angel Heart) are my favorites; if there must be singing I prefer a woman's voice (Caroline Lavelle, Aimee Mann, Tracey Thorn, Sarah McLachlan, Lisa Gerrard, Kate Bush, Amy Winehouse, Anna Domino.) Of course, I'm still a sucker for a good eighties jam (The Cure, Depeche Mode, Public Enemy, Scorpions, Siouxsie and the Banshees, NWA, Dokken, Ace Frehley, Dire Straits.)
Likes: Espresso, baking desserts, red wine, peace and quiet, growing plants, reading, saying alarming things to antagonistic colleagues at work in a deep, relaxed monotone (I've been told I have a voice for radio more than once.) I'm a complete sucker for a soft spoken woman, even if she says things with which I disagree.
Dislikes: Socially conservative religious influence in politics, country music, loud brash behavior, cigarettes, opera, onions, American cheese, most sports, gospel, Sheneneh (Martin Lawrence), Aunt Esther (Sanford and Son) and the lifestyles of the rich and tasteless (if you ever see me with gold or jewelry in my teeth or my underwear on display, I implore you, shoot me!)
About me: I have two children, 19 and 15; I don't like seeing their underwear on display, either. I've been following this place for quite a while, and I've come to admire the personalities, the rapport, and the concerns of the people here, as well as those really lovely ladies who like to post photos in the recent pic and fat sexuality threads. I'm not here to be a troll; I'd like to get to know them as people, and I'd like them to get to know me as well. I think I've written enough for a while; see you around the boards!

Last edited by Observer; 04-16-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #46
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

HAHA I also watch Dr.Phil......you cant change what you dont acknowledge.bhaahahah good ol Dr. Phil
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:52 PM   #47
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Russell
Profession:student/musican
Music:Hip Hop, Funk, Soul, Jazz, Reggae, Punk(hardcore) classic rock,Disco(some) latin soul, Electro, dance n pretty much open to ne thing else im introduced to
Dislikes: The Bad guys
About me: Im a relatively laid back person very shy(but tryna break out of it) im into alot of differnt things music being the main. I play drums dj and beatbox. im an avid horror and old skool kung fu movie fan and i like anime to. im somewhat of a scatter brain and am very unorganized and lazy at times(working on that too) i currently still live at home with my parents with intent to move out some day. LOL,and I just try to be a good a righteous person every day and treat others how i wish to be treated n JUST DO THE RIGHT THING.(great spike lee movie by the way lol.) and im pretty much on here to meet and chat with new ppl.

Last edited by Observer; 04-18-2009 at 07:38 PM.
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:42 AM   #48
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Lisa Lezbo pants

Music: Oh crap..This question is torturesome for me-I would say everything from old gnarly punk to classical and jazz. Christ, even show tunes! The only music i dont like is really bad dance music, where every song has the same middle 8th and Alvin and the chipmonks sing on every track!! Oh man! makes me ANGRY!!

movies:Love everything from world cinema to crap horror. I have a particular penchent for anything John waters or George A romero.

Books:Again i read almost anything, at the moment mainly psychology stuff though. I love reading, when i dont have a book that i'm in the middle of and enjoying in feel all lost. My favorite books of all time are 'Geek love' by Catherine Dunn and 'The colour Purple' by Alice Walker. I have read these books at least 5 times.

Likes: eating, sleeping, cuddling, people who are quirky, funny, geeky, animals and of course bbws.

Dislikes: Any sort of bigotry, energy sookers and sultanas.

About me : I find it hard to summerise myself in a wee box but i live with my gf and dog and cat, write music and short stories and play a plethora of instruments (not all of which well), i am studying for my degree in psychology and want to set up a charity when i finish helping people with mental health problems who cant leave their homes. At the moment my life path means i am studying most of the time but when i have free time i love cozying with my gf and being in nature. I'm sure thats not everything..well i hope not.. but it will do for now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nice one 2.JPG (43.9 KB, 1212 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-17-2009 at 08:19 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:54 AM   #49
HighAltitudeFA
Working... Always

HighAltitudeFA does more than just post hot picsHighAltitudeFA does more than just post hot picsHighAltitudeFA does more than just post hot picsHighAltitudeFA does more than just post hot pics

Name: David
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 325
Profession: High Tech Support Executive
Music: I literally have 28,000 songs in iTunes, and I listen to almost all of it – you name a genre, I bet I have it in there. There’s even a little country thrown in.
Likes: Work (I know I am sick), traveling, driving (fast) cars, all the latest gadgets, young cute BBWs, cooking (professionally trained), movies, diving, loud music, great food
Dislikes: Slow drivers in the fast lane, stoopid people , know-it-alls, bad food, high maintenance people, people who take advantage of others
About me: I’m just your classic FA who has turned into a BHM over time. I work a ton, but in exchange I get to travel. I have actually spent the night in 48 of the 50 states… I've been around Dims forever, and am now starting to be more active. Oh, and I'm perennially single.
HighAltitudeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:56 AM   #50
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: hmmm, some other time...

Location: A place where the only curves you'll find are the ones pictured below...

Profession: Professional procrastinator and pipe-dreamer.

Music: Oh, lots of things... especially opera - I grew up with it.

Likes: languages and literature; feeling a sea breeze as I sit reading a book in a quiet coastal coffee house, with a cigarette in hand... (SO twentieth century!)... BBWs, if they actually exist, (I haven't actually seen them round here)... Peace and quiet.

Dislikes: war, especially having just lived through one. Loneliness.

About me : I moved to a new country, more to get away from the UK than for any other reason. It's been very hard, and more lonely than I ever anticipated. I hate going back to places I left, and doubt very much that I'll ever go back to the UK for more than a few days at a time. I guess I'm complicated, not to use a cliche; I'm told that there's a sadness about me. I've had a lot of disappointment in my life: paths I wanted to take have been closed to me. And so it is that I find myself in the desert in more ways than one.

This is me:

Last edited by Bafta1; 04-18-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote