Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #51
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Donni....no matter what you see elsewhere...it is Donni!

Profession: Corporate Customer Advisor

Music: pop, rap, hip hop, r&b, trance, alternative, goth, industrial, old school rock/metal, Christian music, some country and I don't know much about classical or jazz but I like the way they sound

Likes: Sunny days, the ocean, California Pacific HWY 1, gardening, poetry, beautiful scenery, Starbucks, bookstores, babies, a good nights sleep, IKEA, garage sales (haven't been to a boot sale yet), freecycle!, photography, art, social sciences, gay politics, fat politics, feminism, ketchup in my mashed potatoes, massages (giving and getting), being around my family and friends, laughing til tears roll down my fat cheeks, being spontaneous, Dr. Phil, and Oprah

Dislikes: people not respecting my privacy, drama queens, people who are over sensitive, political correctness, racist peeps, bigots, and religious fanatics/extremist, old people drivers, close minded people, people who have no passion, humourless peeps, constant rain, being far far away from family and friends, rough and tough men (a man's man), chavs, child abuse, litter, Jeremy Kyle and well the list could go on and on.

About me : Well....I've alreay said quite a bit already. But, you asked for it! I'm a bi ssbbw FA married in a monogamous straight relationship. I love bbw and ssbbw but also enjoy BHM's and thin people. If this and the above did not give you enough info about me, lol, please feel free to ask questions
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #52
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Name: Lisa
So pretty!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #53
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Just For Gits And Shiggles.....

Here's mine, just for gits and shiggles, since I have WAY too much time on my hands as a non-service connected disabled veteran on disability pension, who is all over these forums and even welcomed a bunch of you in.

NAME: Edgar

LOCATION: Tenn Loop Ranch, in my imagination. Lebanon, Tennessee, USA, in physical space.

PROFESSION: Disabled electronic tech.

LIKES: God, Heaven, kind people, fat women, hugs, cuddling, good food, well-reproduced music of many genre's, designing and building electronic equipment, VLF Natural Radio, Computers, and Internet.

DISLIKES: Unkind or controlling people.

ABOUT ME: I'm 5'8" tall, weigh 446 lbs, gaining, divorced, have a son, diabetic, on oxygen, free-spirited, unbelievably healthy, despite all the bad stuff, and happy.

I was trying for the "Aqualung" look when I created this picture.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 11-07-2009 at 12:11 PM.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:28 AM   #54
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: George

Profession: Uni Student

Music: Greek, House/Dance

Likes: BBW/SSBBW, football (soccer), parties, good food, good drink and good company

Dislikes: mean, arrogant people

About me: Young, Greek/Australian FA whose always liked big women, nice easy going guy, love my football, always like visiting Dims, looking for that bbw in my life

Last edited by Observer; 04-19-2009 at 07:53 PM.
GunnerFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #55
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: The Fez
Profession: None right now
Music: Rock, Indie, Acoustic Classic, etc. I play most instruments anyway so I like most stuff
Likes: Snowboarding, Writing, Weed, Drinking, Bunjee Jumping, Road Trips, House Parties, Bagels
Dislikes: The colour Brown. Ew.
About me: I'm 6'1, 175lbs, pretty laid back and groovy. Used to be pretty opinionated when I was younger but I've chilled out over the past few years. Planning on moving to America because I'm sick of the UK (plus I hear the accent works wonders ).

The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #56
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So pretty!
Thanking you.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #57
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: N.
Location: Up and down the Hudson River, the backbone of the Empire State.
Profession: Rare books and manuscripts librarian, freelance crank
Music: Noise and noise rock, lo-fi pop, krautrock, hip-hop, anything with a Farfisa organ
Books: Lots of them
Movies: The Big Lebowski
Likes: Twentieth-century history, evolutionary psychology, deciduous forests, fat girls
Dislikes: The culture industry
About me: "It's like I drunk myself sober -- I get better as I get older"

Also, I have glasses now.

Last edited by alienlanes; 03-18-2010 at 07:28 AM.
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #58
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Rebecca
Profession: Jill of all trades, currently the caregiver for my nephews
Music: Americana. Damien Jurado. Okkervil River. Lucero. Laura Gibson.
Likes: tomatoes, broccoli, ice cream, tea, most board games, live music in dive bars, laughing 'til I cry, making things
Dislikes: *
About me: I'm loud and strong-willed but harmless. I'm opinionated and mouthy about it, but not because I want to force my will on others. I'm just...excitable, I reckon. I am attracted to fat girls/women/ladies.

* Beets, Charles Grodin, UB40, Shiny people, Nougat, Clusters (of anything, but especially circles), Flat paint, Bugs, Conservative politics, Canasta, Madonna, Jewel, Spousal/Partner Abuse, Sodomy laws, Phil Collins, Simply Red, Creed, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl, Edward Norton, Seinfeld, Dishonesty, Violence, Nazism, Racism, Homophobia, Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, Racial Profiling, Sexism, Sizism, The fact that the old farts in Marilyn Manson have the unmitigated gall to sing "we're disposable teens...", People who describe themselves as "liking to have fun." Duh, who doesn't?, The whole American system of credit and debt, Cheese on broccoli, Malevolent gossip, Wishy-washy-ness, Two faced-ness, Jimmy Buffett, The 'pro-life' movement, Opera cream, Tomato soup, Vegetable soup, Pepsi, Disney, Applebea's, Looney Toons, Revenge, Euchre partners who lead trump on STD, Ska, Food sex, Vindictiveness, Natalie Cole, U2/Bono, Courtney Love, Florida, Reba McEntire, W Bush, Non-consensual sex in all its forms, Ben Stiller, & Aisha Tyler (to name a few)

picture:

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-24-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #59
Novelist

Novelist has said some nice things

Name: Eh... just call me Novelist.

Profession: Writer, but I don't get paid for it. I actually joined here to do research (yes, I'm observing all of you!).

Music: Adam Lambert (American Idol, hehe), My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Keane, U2, Rage Against the Machine, Muse, Weird Al, Led Zeppelin, Death Cab for Cutie, Lady GaGa, Foo Fighters... I'm VERY musically diverse. Except with most country and rap and hip-hop. There are exceptions, but there are very FEW exceptions, although I can tolerate anything except the womanizing rap. Creeps me out.

Movies: The Dark Knight, V for Vendetta, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Bolt, The Lion King, Donnie Darko, Superstar, Superman Returns, X-Men, all kinds of things... I'm VERY easy to please when it comes to movies. Superhero movies are my favorites, though.

Religion: I'm a Christian. But I'm NOT right-wing. And I don't have a denomination. I'm just a Christian, not Baptist, not Catholic, none of that stuff...

TV: American Idol, The Biggest Loser (hey, there are some REALLY cute guys on there, although they get significantly less attractive towards the end of the show), America's Funniest Videos, Viva la Bam (I can't even LOOK at Vito without cracking up), Jackass, Wildboyz, Animal Precinct, Groomer Has It...

Books: Harry Potter, Narnia, The Giver, mostly fantasy stuff, but... I'll clarify, because I get asked too often... no, I don't like Twilight.

Likes: ANIMALS. I love animals (ALL of them, even mosquitoes, yes... I don't kill bugs). I'm a bit of a furry, but I don't like animals like THAT. I just have a lot of pets. I'm a real dog lover; dogs are my favorites. Especially pit bulls. I love those dogs. As for other things I like... video games, writing, nighttime (I can't stand harsh sunlight), taking care of my pets, playing with dogs, going online...

Dislikes: Cigarettes, people that get drunk and then barf and think it's hilarious, people who hate religion to the point of rubbing it in my face all the time and assuming I'm "like the others," intense conflict, humid and hot weather, racism, people who are mean to animals, muscular guys, shots, going to the doctor in general, parents that bring their screaming children to movie theaters...

About me: I'm an FFA, yep. I have been since I was incredibly young. As in, too young to even realize why the fudge I was so obsessed with feeding stuff and playing with bread dough and anything that remotely RESEMBLED feeling like fat. And I'm pretty thin, always have been, but would probably be a bit of a gainer except diabetes runs strong in my family and I'm too afraid of needles to risk it. So I stick with liking guys that are chubby instead of being chubby myself. :P I might experiment a little someday, but as it is, my body is backwards. I tried to get up to 130 recently and ended up dropping to 120 but ended up a little heavier looking, which doesn't make any sense. I have incredibly high standards for men but have no desire to lower those standards, thanks.

Last edited by Observer; 04-23-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Novelist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #60
Miss Fortune

Miss Fortune can now change their title

Name: Wendy aka Miss Fortune
Profession: retail slave/former web model
Music: TOM WAITS and other assorted stuff. I pretty much like a little bit of everything (ska, punk, metal, swing, rockabilly, mambo, honky tonk, etc.)
Likes: tattoos, piercings, the beach, ukuleles, awesome thrift store finds
Dislikes: liars and snobs
About me: Lessee...looong time lurker, just starting to post now. I've been married almost a year to fellow member TheNewBlack. I like big, fat, hairy man tummies and round, smooth lady tummies. Yes, I love the ladies just as much. Now if only I could bring one home

Last edited by Observer; 04-23-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Miss Fortune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #61
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Double Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fortune View Post
Name: Wendy aka Miss Fortune
....snipped.......
Hey there, Miss Fortune, you're not related to my constant
companion, Double Trouble, are you? Just kidding!
Welcome to active participation, Wendy, you already know
there's a bunch of really great people in these forums, yes,
and a nut or two, as well.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #62
trigunfish

trigunfish has said some nice things

Name: Tommy
Profession: Student
Music: Rock, Metal, Industrial
Likes: Beautiful curvy women, travel, meeting people and getting to know them, studying, Japan and Japanese culture, video games, movies, good conversation
Dislikes: roaches (seriously hate them)
About me: I'm a really nice, caring guy (to a fault sometimes) I speak Japanese and am majoring in business and Japanese. I'm the kind of person who gets passionate about just about anything I like or enjoy. I'm up for talking to anyone on here about being an FA or anything else =)

Last edited by Observer; 04-23-2009 at 08:00 PM.
trigunfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #63
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigunfish View Post
Name: Tommy
Music: Rock, Metal, Industrial
Likes: Beautiful curvy women, travel, meeting people and getting to know them, studying, Japan and Japanese culture, video games, movies, good conversation
Dislikes: roaches (seriously hate them)
About me: I'm a really nice, caring guy (to a fault sometimes) I speak Japanese and am majoring in business and Japanese. I'm the kind of person who gets passionate about just about anything I like or enjoy.
Huh? I don't remember getting cloned recently.
What's up with that.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #64
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

I'm a little late in checking this place out, but I've really enjoyed reading responses from everybody! They're all hilarious and/or interesting and I need to know what the deal is with moleskin journals. They sound like they could be decent field books...

Name: Katy
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210
Profession: Student, archaeologist, lab tech
Music: Judas Priest, Apocalyptica, Queen, Sex Machineguns, Phantasmagoria, Malice Mizer, They Might Be Giants, Hank Green, Iron Maiden, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, BNL, Immortal Technique, George Acosta
Likes: Science, reading/writing (only 7 months to NaNoWriMo!), baking, backpacking, skiing, climbing, geology, botany, trees, my Jeep, coffee, museums, social theory, anthropology, history, nerd(fighter)s, Hello Kitty, ninjas, heavy metal, chocolate, spicy foods, candles, motorcycles
Dislikes: cities, shopping (unless for camping or field gear), motion sickness, religion, TV, peanut, soy, milk, pop music, adulthood, pretentious and judgmental people
About me: I'm from a long line of FFAs, although it is never discussed. I've always unconsciously been attracted to fatness, but never gave it too much thought until I found Dims in January 2008. I love learning about people and their experiences, especially with fat sexuality. Frankly, I'm astounded there haven't been more anthropological studies of fat.

Last edited by viracocha; 11-11-2012 at 03:21 PM.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #65
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hi. My name is Stan and I think fat chicks are cool...

Name: Stan
Location: In the mountains halfway between L.A. and Palm Springs, CA
Profession: I fix and fabricate scientific equipment for academic types
Music: Old school Punk, Surf Music, Rock, Blues, Zydeco and anything with umph
Likes: Playing harmonica, making weird sounds on a theremin, high voltage
Dislikes: Closed minds, that guy at the electronics store in SBdo who always puts my items in used greasy Taco Bell bags... overly complicated and poorly designed electronic thingies
About me: I have brown hair, blue eyes, and kinda look like that guy to the left on the avatar except maybe a little bit more handsome... I've been attracted to BBWs and really big BBWs basically since birth. I don't believe in keeping ones preferences in the closet and I highly discourage others from doing so. I'm married to a beautiful BBW named Mtnmaiden and have a cute little daughter that I call Junior...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 04-21-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: ... I really don't know why, I've always liked the name Junior even though she's a girl.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #66
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Name: Darrell
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 187
Profession: U.S. Navy Active Duty tech
Music: Anything from the 20th century till early 90's- from Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz, R&B, Classical - faves include Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, Ray Charles, Boston, Stravinsky, Rossini, Fleetwood Mac, 80's hits, techno... so much!
Likes: History, traveling, Italian and Greek food, raspberries, lobstah, stimulating conversation, politics, chess, football, hockey, world soccer... loyal people, people that can take a joke, easygoing, open without getting extremely defensive, living life one day at a time
Dislikes: arrogance, know it alls who make intelligence look bad, prisses, people who talk just to make themselves look good, large crowds of people, meaningless smalltalk, extremists, people who do as they say and not as they do, asparagus, broccoli, and cherry cough syrup.
About me: FA to the core- I originally thought something was wrong with me when I was younger, but now I love it and revel in it. I see beauty where most magazines TRY their best to knock it, and it really bothers me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and I love life- it is never, ever guaranteed, so why not enjoy it??? YES, I do wear a uniform LOL

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~

Last edited by Observer; 04-23-2009 at 08:04 PM.
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #67
benzdiesel

benzdiesel can now change their title

Well, I've done it in at least 2 places already, what's one more :-D It's been a while.

Name: Michael
Profession: University student, Computer science major, possibly going on to grad school and becoming a teacher/professor in CS. Possibly.

Music: Lots of stuff, primarily older. Um... in chronological order, anything classical or instrumental from any time period, 60's "oldies" music, "classic" rock such as ELO and Chicago, classic-but-current rock such as Dire Straits, REO Speedwagon, U2, Foreigner, Journey, etc... and classic country up through the mid 90s but especially older... the Conway Twitty, George Strait, Emmylou Harris, George Jones, Glen Campbell, and Merle/Willie/Waylon/Kris - and tons of others. Also, bluegrass and REALLY classic country - Doc Watson, Carter Family, etc.

Likes: Photography, particularly with old manual focus SLR film cameras, pretty much anything similar to those old cameras that's mechanical and made to last (old clocks and watches, old appliances, especially old cars), Star Trek (in all forms), British comedy (Not just Monty Python), reading anything and everything (with a secret love of novels by Elizabeth Peters), diesel engines, living in the middle of nowhere on farmland, dogs (we have six), music in just about any form at any time, computers (especially Macs/Linux), driving (it's stress relief), Rocky & Bullwinkle, Looney Tunes (especially Roadrunner), Southern cooking (which I am capable of myself), Mark Twain, plenty of other stuff, just ask.

Dislikes: Rap music, big noisy crowds, venemous reptiles (nonvenemous ones are fine), large city life, the modern "Made Cheaply in China" phenomenon - particularly in the field of electronics and cars, Microsoft Windows instability, people who think an argument is won by stating opinion as fact and saying "I just won, so there", having to jump through hoops in any situation (filling out paperwork, following genuinely dumb rules and procedures) just for the sake of hoop-jumping, slow drivers in the fast lane...

About me: I'm almost a contradiction in definitions; I'm the rare breed known as the straight-arrow boy-scoutish college student. A.K.A. "that guy who never does anything fun"... I like to think I'm personable enough once you get to know me and if you don't expect me to be bouncing off the walls at parties all the time. I'm just legitimately not that much of a socialite. I'd rather have ten close friends than a hundred buddies.

I'm 20, I'm a computer and science geek in every sense who's terrible at math (you got most of that from my "likes", I expect) and act older than my age. I spent a lot of time with my grandparents growing up and learned to think like them early on - and I can appreciate that. I'm a Methodist, I'm a country guy in every sense of the word, and I could never stand living in an apartment somewhere long-term... I'm in rural North Carolina at the moment and that's fine until one day hopefully I'll wind up in Wyoming or Montana somewhere. (I've been there short-term and would LOVE to live somewhere in the remoteness.) I grew up on the farm shooting clay pigeons, driving tractors at age 5-ish, reading constantly, and playing with the dogs, and don't really see that ever changing. I'm a cold-weather person; my heavy winter coat is a light zippered jacket and I'm perfectly comfortable. About 70 degrees is the top of my summer comfort zone.

One of my odder and more consuming interests is old mercedes diesels, specifically from the 1980s. I'm driving an 86 diesel with 344,000 miles (No veggie oil, thanks) and it's worth every window that quits going up and down until I go in and work on it, just for the fun of hearing it, smelling it, feeling it vibrate at an idle in the mean time. Not to mention it just sails down the road like a tank. Which leads to my biggest pet peeve of them all... the modern "throw it away and replace it" way of living and building things, instead of building stuff so you can take it apart, repair what failed, and keep using it another twenty years. I go out of my way to save longer and spend more to get goods that are still made that way, and fight an uphill battle with my contemporaries to get them to see the wisdom of that way of life. It hasn't worked yet.

I guess despite the length of this post, I'd boil my primary philosophy down to "Keep it simple, stupid." Random extra things I'll throw in... I love music and play trombone, accordion, and piano "by ear", mostly hymns and things - I fill in at church whenever our regular person is sick and just play them for fun in the mean time - I'm an expert procrastinator, although my college record is slightly less impressive I maintained straight A's from kindergarten through the 11th grade, I'm a 'dog person' but I love pretty much all animals, and... hmm. That's about it unless anybody wants to ask something else.

Guess I'll throw in the vital statistics,
6'4", 295-310-ish and comfortable with it, definitely a FA

Apologies for the novel.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #68
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzdiesel View Post
One of my odder and more consuming interests is old mercedes diesels, specifically from the 1980s.
my dad had one of those--well, a '76, I think--for years. if you've ever lived with one, you never forget the sound! I could hear it a mile away. it was definitely a tank.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #69
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Lloyd
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 248
Profession: college student and workin at Lowes
Music: Doesn't really matter to me... just no country. lol
Likes: Video games, drawing, writing, reading, BBWs and SSBBWs, other things, ask me!
Dislikes: Jerks and other mean people, clowns, anything really girly...
About me: From what I hear, I'm nice, respectable, a snappy dresser and an all-around great guy!
Old 05-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #70
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Les here.

I'm a bit shy, but I'll try my very best to express my feelings on this board.

Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #71
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Gendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot pics

Name: Michael or Frank
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150
Profession: college student and hospital volunteer
Music: Classic rock in all it's many different forms
Likes: Red heads, BBWs & SSBBWs, anime, comic books, professional wrestling, movies, US History
Dislikes: Douchebags
About me: I've been apart of the "scene" since I was 11 or 12, I'm a writer who never seems to update his stories. My family background is upper middle class, with my mother as a trauma nurse, her lover also one, and my step father a university professor. I have Aspergers and take medication. Through my aspergers I have a huge knowledge of professional wrestling. I may be slow in some things, but I know almost everything about pro wrestling. Because I got into the scene at an early age I kinda developed a douchebag reputation that I'm trying to get rid of.

Last edited by Observer; 05-10-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Gendo Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #72
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Name:Tedd
Weight: 180lbs
Music: pretty much everything, from classical to techno
Dislikes: tools, a girl who cannot accept her body big or small.
About me: Well i am Gearhead, manily a Nissan fanboy! I guess you can also say i am a true Texan boy, yes i have a huge belt buckle, i have ridden a horse (i do not own one or ride one to class), and i have been mudding. On an avg weekend night i am out with my car guys drifting. As of right now i am single. I am also a geek, i love to play with technology and i even still have my magic the gathering cards lol

Last edited by Observer; 05-10-2009 at 11:46 AM.
S13Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #73
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm introducing myself all over the place tonight.

Name: StarWitness

Profession: Er... still trying to figure that one out.

Music: Neko Case, the Mountain Goats, LCD Soundsystem, TV on the Radio, Sleater Kinney, M Ward, Rilo Kiley, the Magnetic Fields, Josh Ritter, Bjork, Radiohead, MIA... the list goes on...

Likes: Big cuddly teddybear guys, acting, art museums, Hello Kitty, good books, writing poetry, blogging, good food, wine, dancing, hedonism, travelling, roleplaying games, steampunk, NPR, being respected for who I am

Favorite TV Shows: 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Futurama, Mad Men, the Office (US version), the Simpsons, Six Feet Under, the Venture Brothers

Favorite Movies: American Splendor, Stranger than Fiction, Pulp Fiction, Silence of the Lambs, Lilo and Stitch, Goodbye Lenin, Pan's Labyrinth, Little Miss Sunshine, Boogie Nights....

Dislikes: Being judged by one of the labels I apply to myself before someone gets to know me, my seemingly inescapable body image issues, constant negativity, smugness, red meat (I don't care if other people eat it, but none for me), reckless drivers, Joan Rivers.

About me: Fresh out of a long-term relationship, back living with my parents, and trying to decide what I want out of life.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:18 PM.
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:59 PM   #74
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: J to the Blaze
Weight: 150-175
Profession: Student/USAF
Music: pretty much everything, from classical to techno (Blaze concurs lol)
Likes: THE LADIES (Of all sizes ), sports, martial arts, computers and the internet, martial arts, marital arts , little debate here and there, current events, a little activism, and more.
Dislikes: Prejudice, bigotry, discrimination, hasty generalizations, etc...
About me:
Just your run of the mill crosstrainer extrodinario here.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #75
dubgal2009

dubgal2009 has said some nice things
Talking hey

Hi everyone

I'm new to this so just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Christine and I am a 26 bbw from Ireland. Not much of a scene here so if anyone knows of anything I'd love to hear from you
dubgal2009 is offline   Reply With Quote