Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-25-2015, 07:08 AM   #3276
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

WOW!!! I haven't been on here in a long time. I started this thread years ago. I am so happy it has kept going!! AWESOME WORK EVERYBODY!
Old 06-22-2015, 01:35 PM   #3277
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kettlebell cardio circuit
Total Gym challenge workout

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #3278
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last weekend- three hours house cleaning then 45 minutes walking

Next day- 40 min walking

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #3279
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Isokinator work.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:34 PM   #3280
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

It's really bloody hard to motivate yourself when you only care so much about the fact you're out of shape... but you're okay with the number on the scale and your physique isn't *horrible* yet.

Putting a small effort into getting back on the wagon.

Again.
Old 06-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #3281
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell cardio and Total Gym yesterday. Isokinator today.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:17 AM   #3282
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default We were in Duluth last week . . .

We were in Duluth last week. I didn't have time to do my usual Rock Hill climb but we did bike 16 miles along the North Shore of Lake Superior to one of our favorite area restaurants. It was the day before Grandma's Marathon, so lots of obstacles along the way (like hundreds of porta-potties). Also a stiff east wind off the lake, in our faces on the way up but at our backs on the way home.

We left a couple of our bikes at our Duluth condo to save the trouble of hauling them back and forth. Trouble is, there is not easy trail to ride from our condo to anywhere else. Everything narrow and rutted, few marked bike paths and a lot of drivers with 'attitude'. I could have handled this better before I developed instability. A few years ago, I rode from the canal to Split Rock Lighthouse, just under 50 miles. But I'm afraid my longer rides are all behind me.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 07:22 PM   #3283
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thursday- 45 min walking then 20 min swimming
Friday- hours of walking around Six Flags
Saturday- walking around Stone Mountain (some hills) and then swimming

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-27-2015, 07:24 PM   #3284
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

50 minutes of mall walking, at a 3.5 mph pace, carrying a total of 20 lbs of books, legal pads, and laptop on my back.
Old 06-27-2015, 07:25 PM   #3285
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Thursday- 45 min walking then 20 min swimming
Friday- hours of walking around Six Flags
Saturday- walking around Stone Mountain (some hills) and then swimming
Swimming?
Soon I can return...
Old 06-29-2015, 07:32 PM   #3286
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Been walking on the treadmill for 60 mins. a day. Up to about 2.50 miles. I am on day 47 today!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #3287
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

I got a fitbit back in Feb and it has been awesome. It helps me keep track of how active I am. Somedays I don't leave the house so now I look at my band and just walk. I do walk around town if I am not going anywhere and need to get my "steps" in lol. I usually walk 1.5 miles on my walks. I love shopping days! I don't go to a gym cause there isn't one in my tiny town.

Anyone else using a fitbit etc?
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:13 AM   #3288
Rojodi

3 miles of hills and humidity walking yesterday
2 miles of hills today
Old 07-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #3289
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
I got a fitbit back in Feb and it has been awesome. It helps me keep track of how active I am. Somedays I don't leave the house so now I look at my band and just walk. I do walk around town if I am not going anywhere and need to get my "steps" in lol. I usually walk 1.5 miles on my walks. I love shopping days! I don't go to a gym cause there isn't one in my tiny town.

Anyone else using a fitbit etc?
I love my fitbit. Several of my co-workers do weekday and weekend challenges. What is your username? I could add you to my friends list. You can PM it to me if you want. Knowing others can see how much I walk really motivates me.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:18 PM   #3290
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Biking in the heat

We had planned a longer (22 mi) ride today but too much to do and too hot. Temps and humidity both in the 90s and a smog alert for the 'vulnerable' - like oldsters doing heavy workouts. We settled for 12 miles, just to get some cold press at Caribou. Stressfull but without incident.

I guess I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in - and I don't look that bad in biking togs, even as I approach 78 y.o.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:11 PM   #3291
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

30 min walking on Friday

Old 07-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #3292
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Old 07-12-2015, 03:24 PM   #3293
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

3 hours house cleaning on Saturday

30 mins walking outside today

Old 08-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #3294
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1 hour weight training, 1 hour walking
Old 08-01-2015, 04:56 PM   #3295
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

40 mins walking today- and it's just too dang hot for it though

Old 08-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #3296
Rojodi

30 minutes of mall walking with both bags
15 minutes of outdoor walking with both bags
40 minutes of outdoor walking without bags
Old 08-11-2015, 03:36 PM   #3297
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell Cardio Circuit
Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge
And just out of my sauna. Ded.

Old 08-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #3298
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

30 mins of swimming this past Saturday

Old 08-12-2015, 04:52 PM   #3299
Rojodi

4 miles of walking, plus a leg massage and back wrap.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:47 PM   #3300
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge