Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-13-2015, 02:44 PM   #3301
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

two mile walk, was going for four
15 minutes in pool and watched knee and foot swellings go down.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:01 AM   #3302
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Back to the gym for the first time in 3.5 weeks after a bad car accident. 1hr. of walking on the treadmill. Got 1.92 miles in. Felt good.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:52 PM   #3303
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kettlebell cardio circuit

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:50 PM   #3304
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Three hours house cleaning

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:16 PM   #3305
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Friday: 5 miles of walking, most in the mall because it was freaking hot
Today: 2 miles in the heat and humidity, 25 minutes of pool work - swimming and "running" while the foot and knee swelling went down
Old 08-20-2015, 08:31 PM   #3306
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kettlebell cardio circuit
Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge with a few climber intervals thrown in.

Old 08-21-2015, 11:49 PM   #3307
fatsmagic

fatsmagic can now change their title

2 hours of weights last night, and today I am heading off to a Mountain Biking centre for a few hours, to scream for breath on the climbs, and scare myself silly on the decents
fatsmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:31 PM   #3308
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

45mins weight training, 30mins walking
Old 09-07-2015, 05:36 PM   #3309
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

20 mins walking

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 09-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #3310
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I climbed Rock Hill . . . again . . .

. . . this time, with company.

I may be violating the spirit of this thread by posting a rather lengthy reply but - hey - that's what old guys do. Please forgive me.

There follows part of a bread-and-butter letter that I sent to some folks in Duluth - my old college, UMD - thanking them for their hospitality in showing my guests around the campus. We brought most of a family we know locally to our Duluth condo and arranged for some of the staff to show them around. We got in a bit of exercise too.

Thank you all for a wonderful, if short, trip. The family we brought up with us had, for the most part, never experienced Duluth, Lake Superior, or the wonders to be found at UMD.

First, my computer is operating by fits and starts. I may not be able to say all that I would like to. But I'll try.

Dr. S. -
The kids had never seen a planetarium before and were properly bug-eyed. The new exhibit is fascinating, although I have to admit that I could hear little of your presentation, the result of my hearing problems. I am not used to the modern high-tech special effects and parts of the show almost made me dizzy. It's like riding a stellar roller coaster but with no danger of falling off.

I hope you liked the picture and framing of Mr. Darling's portrait. I have permission from Tweed Gallery to use the text which accompanies the picture and will get that to you when I can.

Mr. Sch. -
Thank you for your patience and courtesy in hosting such a small group. Only my wife and I had ever been in Weber Music Hall and we had only been members of the audience. We had never seen the inner workings - on stage or behind the stage. I mentioned to you that, though I had spent my career in signal analysis, I learned more from you about acoustics than I had learned on the job in three decades. I knew that you and Dan J. were friends but had no idea how long that friendship had existed. I was happy to hear that you were also in favor of an organ for Weber.

C. -

Your presence was missed but we'll see you again soon. I'm sorry that you didn't have the chance to meet the bright and charming kids (or their mother) that came with us. We did roam the Halls of Ivy for a time before meeting with Mr. Sch. I'm always surprised at how much has been added and how much I missed last time.

We showed them the bench, of course, and climbed Rock Hill, the kids scampering up like baby goats (kids - well, they are kids). Lake Superior was new to them and, of course, they had to dip their feet into it. Brrrr - even on a hot day.

We also took them to Pour Place (on Arrowhead Road), rapidly becoming our favorite Duluth coffee shop.

We will be up again in mid-September for my 60th high school reunion. Hope to see you then.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."

Last edited by Ho Ho Tai; 09-07-2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: delete white space
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:02 PM   #3311
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default And today's exercise . . .

Today was the first day that our heat wave (90s and 80-90% humidity) finally broke. We have been waiting for a chance to try what we used to do routinely before I turned 75 y.o. and developed instability. Now I have enough of my balance back to ride my bike fairly regularly and am working on regaining some strength and endurance.

I may never gain a significant portion of what I have lost but, as in Tennyson's 'Ulysses'

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;

Today, that which I still am rode 25 miles and back from Shoreview to Hugo, through the Lino Lakes trails - a beautiful ride. My legs held out; my heart held out and if a few parts of me ache, so what.

Another day in the sun for Ho Ho and Mrs Ho Ho.

Old 09-13-2015, 01:09 PM   #3312
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Yesterday - Kettlebell Cardio, Insanity Max 30, and some small intervals (vertical climbing and treadmill).

Today - Isokinator just now, and bullworker very soon.

Old 09-13-2015, 08:20 PM   #3313
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

30 mins walking on Friday

Then another 30 min on Saturday

Old 09-13-2015, 08:45 PM   #3314
Ho Ho Tai

Default Another bike ride today.

Beautiful weather. Mrs Ho Ho and I did about 20 miles over local trails, hitting coffee shops, apple orchards, wooded trails, lakeview, city streets - and lots of hills.

Then we came home and washed about half of our windows.

Old 09-20-2015, 02:18 PM   #3315
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell Cardio Circuit
Insanity Max 30
Bullworker
Treadmill walk for 30.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:11 PM   #3316
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Isokinator, Bullworker, and weighted incline walk.

Old 09-21-2015, 06:42 PM   #3317
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Couple of hours start and stop walking around the state fair on Saturday

Old 09-22-2015, 12:36 PM   #3318
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Managed to do a one hour walk today
Old 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM   #3319
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Isokinator
Bullworker

Old 10-14-2015, 02:30 PM   #3320
supersizebbw

About 8 hours of housework (have some out of town guests coming to visit sigh!)
Old 10-18-2015, 07:54 PM   #3321
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Last weekend:
1 day with 25 min walking then another with 30 min walking

This past Saturday: Three hours housecleaning plus another 20 min walking

Old 10-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #3322
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Let's try climbing back on the wagon.

I think I may be the opposite of most people - fitter in the winter months. When burning calories and maintaining a higher metabolism is useful for warming oneself up.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:36 PM   #3323
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Kettlebell Cardio Circuit
Insanity Max 30
Bullworker

Old 10-21-2015, 04:03 PM   #3324
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Isokinator
Insanity Max 30 - Tabata Power
Bullworker

Old 10-29-2015, 03:34 PM   #3325
supersizebbw

Went for a 45 minute walk today