Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-04-2015, 02:37 PM   #3326
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did my usual gym workout. Also started on DDP yoga recently, so far so good, except my knees are killing me from the floor positions sigh!
Old 12-06-2015, 02:25 PM   #3327
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

504 kettlebell swings over a few hours. Soon to do a little bullworker work as well. Good stuff.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:21 PM   #3328
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Managed to do a 20 min session of ddp yoga today (now on day 4).
Old 12-07-2015, 03:02 PM   #3329
supersizebbw

Did my usual gym routine today. Rest day for ddp yoga today, to be continued tomorrow.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:33 PM   #3330
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanksgiving weekend:
30 min walk one day and then a 40 min walk the rest.

Last weekend: 40 min walking

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #3331
supersizebbw

20min session of DDP yoga...i was sweating buckets today meaning i must be getting better at it lol.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #3332
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesterday: mall walked 2 miles carrying 10 lbs of crap, despite it being packed.

This morning: 45 minutes of gentle stretching and back exercises.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:21 PM   #3333
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

400 kettlebell swings at lunch.

Old 12-15-2015, 06:41 PM   #3334
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

45 min walking this past weekend

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-15-2015, 11:16 PM   #3335
Jon Blaze
Dusk

500 kettlebell swings.
Bullworker.

Old 12-27-2015, 12:14 PM   #3336
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Dec 19th- 2 hrs and 40 min house cleaning then some moderate walking later that day.

Half hour walking yesterday

Old 12-27-2015, 04:49 PM   #3337
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

45 minutes with the kids just now- lots of uphill.

Crikey I'm out of shape

Only way to get back in is to start hoofing it!

Old 12-27-2015, 09:57 PM   #3338
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Not exactly exercise, but . . .

I've had low back problems for several years. Most of the time, it just hurts. Sometimes it's incapacitating. There is a process called an 'epidural' - similar to what women sometimes get to ease delivery. It is an injection of an anesthetic and an anti-inflammatory which eases the pain and opens up the channel a bit. It only lasts for 7 - 10 days but that is enough to get me through the holiday season.

After the procedure, I was sitting on a table in the recovery room. A nurse came up, asked how I felt, and explained that 'people of my age' often experience weakness and numbness in their legs. I slid off the bench to a standing position and started doing deep knee bends. As I squatted to the floor and started back to vertical, the nurse rushed over, horrified, with her arms spread out, thinking I had collapsed. I stretched my arms out toward her and said "What will it be, waltz, foxtrot or tango?" She caught on and backed off (hey, I was hoping for a hug, at least). I giggled to myself while she went off to recover from a heart attack or something.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:05 PM   #3339
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
I've had low back problems for several years. Most of the time, it just hurts. Sometimes it's incapacitating. There is a process called an 'epidural' - similar to what women sometimes get to ease delivery. It is an injection of an anesthetic and an anti-inflammatory which eases the pain and opens up the channel a bit. It only lasts for 7 - 10 days but that is enough to get me through the holiday season.

After the procedure, I was sitting on a table in the recovery room. A nurse came up, asked how I felt, and explained that 'people of my age' often experience weakness and numbness in their legs. I slid off the bench to a standing position and started doing deep knee bends. As I squatted to the floor and started back to vertical, the nurse rushed over, horrified, with her arms spread out, thinking I had collapsed. I stretched my arms out toward her and said "What will it be, waltz, foxtrot or tango?" She caught on and backed off (hey, I was hoping for a hug, at least). I giggled to myself while she went off to recover from a heart attack or something.

You are terrible

Old 12-28-2015, 03:27 PM   #3340
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Walk to and from the market. Good sweat earned. Two and a half miles.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #3341
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You are terrible
For a few seconds, I thought it was Mrs Ho Ho who made that reply!

By the way, I never get novocaine at the dentist. I'm afraid they will shoot it into my tongue.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:04 PM   #3342
Rojodi

40 minutes of heaving ice-covered snow removal
Would have done more, but arthritis said, "Enough!"
Old 01-02-2016, 07:03 PM   #3343
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

4.2 miles of brisk walking today . I've been doing this on average of five times a week for almost two months now.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:04 PM   #3344
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

40 min walking Friday
30 min yesterday

Old 01-03-2016, 08:21 PM   #3345
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

4.2 mile walk. Takes about an average of 80 minutes to complete.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:53 PM   #3346
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Angry 1 a.m. workout (I couldn't sleep )
Kettlebell Cardio Circuit
Bullworker resiliency training - 50 reps per exercise.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:52 PM   #3347
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Another round of the same today.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:05 AM   #3348
supersizebbw

15 mins walking, 30mins strength training....had slacked off over the holidays lol.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:39 PM   #3349
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Three hours house cleaning today

Old 01-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #3350
supersizebbw

35mins walking today.