Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #3351
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kettlebell cardio circuit
Bullworker

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:23 PM   #3352
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like this thread.
60ish minutes on the treadmill at a decent speed, burned ~400 calories, and then did some weight machines, which I love.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:55 PM   #3353
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

40mins walking today and yesterday
Old 01-20-2016, 09:18 PM   #3354
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

40 minutes walking on the treadmill and I burned ~400 calories, also did some weights. I feel amazeballs!
Old 01-22-2016, 01:36 PM   #3355
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

This morning: 25 minute walk to work, with a Starbucks stop
This afternoon: 25 minute walk from work, after a Starbucks stop
Old 01-26-2016, 08:55 PM   #3356
x0emnem0x

400 calories: ~2 miles, 30 minute workout at PF, and some extra weights.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #3357
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

50mins walk today
Old 02-05-2016, 03:01 PM   #3358
supersizebbw

40mins walk today.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:47 AM   #3359
supersizebbw

45mins weight training today.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:36 PM   #3360
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

We have belonged to Anytime Fitness for about a year - convenient, close to home, not so crowded. I normally do 20 -25 min on the treadmill, followed by an hour or so of resistance exercises.The following is a fragment of a message I sent to the club manager today.

Rick -
We came in after you had left (it's easy for us to find excuses not to go but guilt finally got the better of the argument). We did our normal workout. As I was changing clothes to leave, I fell into conversation with a woman who had been exercising next to me. Her name was Tammy (probably still is), middle age, a bit heavy-set, new to our area, but had belonged to Anytime in a different 'burb. We were talking about groovy things like rotator cuff problems, et c. I told her she should really talk to our personal trainer, who has been an angel in disguise for us, was very fit, and had experienced many of the same problems.

At one point, she pointed behind me to someone who was trying to get my attention. (Being hard of hearing, I don't always pick up on things like this.) There was a very fit young man standing there. We had a conversation as follows.

He: "I just want to tell you what an inspiration you are to the rest of us."

Me: "Oh? You mean my Bulldog sweatshirt?"

He: "No, that you are still exercising at your age."

Me: "Oh, you think I'm old, huh?"

He: "Well - yeah!"

Me "C'mon! I'm only 78 y.o. That's not so old. I'm one of the few in my community who doesn't have their coffin picked out yet."

His jaw dropped, as did Tammy's. Neither had any idea of my age. They thought I was about 60. I told him about a very sturdy 60 year old I had met at the club - someone with damaged rotator cuffs also who was boosting about twice the weight I was - in fact, about what I was lifting when I was 60. I told them that the person they should REALLY be in awe of was my wife.

Y'know? If I could figure out how to pedal my bike with my tongue, I'd be world class.

Just a nice, normal visit to Anytime Fitness.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:28 AM   #3361
supersizebbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
We have belonged to Anytime Fitness for about a year - convenient, close to home, not so crowded. I normally do 20 -25 min on the treadmill, followed by an hour or so of resistance exercises.The following is a fragment of a message I sent to the club manager today.

Rick -
We came in after you had left (it's easy for us to find excuses not to go but guilt finally got the better of the argument). We did our normal workout. As I was changing clothes to leave, I fell into conversation with a woman who had been exercising next to me. Her name was Tammy (probably still is), middle age, a bit heavy-set, new to our area, but had belonged to Anytime in a different 'burb. We were talking about groovy things like rotator cuff problems, et c. I told her she should really talk to our personal trainer, who has been an angel in disguise for us, was very fit, and had experienced many of the same problems.

At one point, she pointed behind me to someone who was trying to get my attention. (Being hard of hearing, I don't always pick up on things like this.) There was a very fit young man standing there. We had a conversation as follows.

He: "I just want to tell you what an inspiration you are to the rest of us."

Me: "Oh? You mean my Bulldog sweatshirt?"

He: "No, that you are still exercising at your age."

Me: "Oh, you think I'm old, huh?"

He: "Well - yeah!"

Me "C'mon! I'm only 78 y.o. That's not so old. I'm one of the few in my community who doesn't have their coffin picked out yet."

His jaw dropped, as did Tammy's. Neither had any idea of my age. They thought I was about 60. I told him about a very sturdy 60 year old I had met at the club - someone with damaged rotator cuffs also who was boosting about twice the weight I was - in fact, about what I was lifting when I was 60. I told them that the person they should REALLY be in awe of was my wife.

Y'know? If I could figure out how to pedal my bike with my tongue, I'd be world class.

Just a nice, normal visit to Anytime Fitness.
Wow, what a story HoHoTai...you are an inspiration to many indeed! I've only just recently (in the past year) started exercising regularly and hoping to maintain it for the rest of my life for the betterment of my health. Thanks for sharing
Old 02-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #3362
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

I've fallen off my weight loss track!

I went to Mexico in November which I didn't watch what I ate. Then it was December and with the holidays.....well, come on! I ate tons of food over the holidays and maybe drank a little too much too!
So I said Jan I would get on track but I was away from home for basically 2 months. I am home now and I have no desire to do anything. I was sick on the weekend and now I cook a meal but just end up throwing it away.

I admit that when I was eating healthier and walking lots I felt great. I neeed to get back into it.
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:55 PM   #3363
supersizebbw

Managed to make it to the gym for an hour of weight training and a 30min walk.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #3364
supersizebbw

Managed to do an hour's walk today.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:29 AM   #3365
supersizebbw

Made it to the gym for 45mins of weight training.
Old 02-28-2016, 06:33 PM   #3366
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

6 mile bike ride

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:36 AM   #3367
supersizebbw

Managed to do a 45min walk today.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:53 AM   #3368
supersizebbw

An hour weight training.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:39 PM   #3369
supersizebbw

50mins walk today
Old 03-09-2016, 04:10 PM   #3370
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

780 kettlebell swings

Old 03-10-2016, 03:47 PM   #3371
Jon Blaze
Dusk

800 kettlebell swings.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:45 PM   #3372
supersizebbw

30mins weights, 30mins walk today
Old 03-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #3373
Jon Blaze
Dusk

800 kettlebell swings.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:00 PM   #3374
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

35 minute mall walk carrying laptop bag and backpack.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #3375
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

25 min walking last night

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote