Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 03-14-2016, 02:51 PM   #3376
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

800 swings

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:42 AM   #3377
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Managed to do an hour of walking today.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:03 AM   #3378
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

50mins walk today.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:22 PM   #3379
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

800 swings and some supplementary chest work.

Let's incorporate small moves in as encouragement for everyone. Everything counts.

I did a few calf raises while making a smoothie.

Old 03-16-2016, 02:37 PM   #3380
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Twenty-five minute walk to work
Twenty-five minute walk FROM Starbucks
Old 03-18-2016, 10:02 AM   #3381
supersizebbw

Resistance training and an hours walk today.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:25 PM   #3382
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Really should go to the gym tonight, but I just don't want to...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:22 PM   #3383
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Forty minutes walking yesterday
25 min walking today

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:34 AM   #3384
supersizebbw

Resistance training and 45mins walk today
Old 03-22-2016, 11:43 AM   #3385
supersizebbw

Managed to do an hour's walk today.
Old 03-23-2016, 12:18 PM   #3386
supersizebbw

Did about an hour of resistance training.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:19 PM   #3387
Jon Blaze
Dusk

800 swings
chest work
a few calf raises.

Old 03-24-2016, 05:17 PM   #3388
Jon Blaze
Dusk

800 swings
moar calf raises
foam rolling to recover.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:05 AM   #3389
supersizebbw

Managed a 1hr walk today
Old 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM   #3390
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

3.5 hours of house cleaning

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-26-2016, 09:44 PM   #3391
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

100 calories on the bike
200 treadmill, walking and running
Extra 100 on the Arc Trainer
Did a few weights and now home to shower!
Exhausted!
Old 03-28-2016, 10:23 AM   #3392
Jon Blaze
Dusk

I had to modify a few moves due to limited room in my house, but conditioning ropes are no joke.

Old 03-28-2016, 11:56 AM   #3393
supersizebbw

Found a walking track not too far from me, managed to do an hour of walking.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:19 PM   #3394
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Logged 15 min walking on Sunday

Old 03-29-2016, 05:57 PM   #3395
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

According to my Fitbit App for today:

14,113 steps
6.41 miles
71 active minutes
3,314 calories burned

This included a 30 min. walk on the treadmill, 17 min. on the stationary bike, 30 mins. of weightlifting, cleaning out the garage and running errands.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #3396
supersizebbw

Did a 45min aerobics group class today (hadn't done one in 6yrs!) and a few weights.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:12 AM   #3397
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

25 minute walk to work, carrying 20 lbs of laptops and notebooks.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #3398
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
According to my Fitbit App for today:

14,113 steps
6.41 miles
71 active minutes
3,314 calories burned

This included a 30 min. walk on the treadmill, 17 min. on the stationary bike, 30 mins. of weightlifting, cleaning out the garage and running errands.
I need to get a Fit bit...
Old 04-05-2016, 04:58 PM   #3399
supersizebbw

Managed to do a taebo group class today
Old 04-06-2016, 03:22 PM   #3400
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Nothing too crazy over the past few days.

- I did a weird interval setup of six rounds yesterday: 60 conditioning rope swings, 60 vertical climbing reps, and 30 kettlebell swings

Today was an Insanity workout with a few kettlebell swings thrown in. I was sick last week, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things.