Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 04-11-2016, 11:06 AM   #3401
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Insanity Max 30
100 Rope Swings
20 Ab Rollouts
50 Kettlebell swings

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:19 PM   #3402
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

45mins resistance training
Old 04-12-2016, 12:41 PM   #3403
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

It's hard to stick to a routine in the early parts = P But I need to get back in shape... and stay that way, this time (no slacking once I hit my fitness goal!).

Did 22 minutes on the Elliptical, followed by some light strength/endurance work. Bicep curls, tricep extensions, reverse pushups, a quick pilates routine (giving that a try) and pushups.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:47 PM   #3404
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Three hours house cleaning

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #3405
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

40min walk today
Old 04-21-2016, 03:14 PM   #3406
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Insanity Max 30
Small finisher with kettlebell swings, rope swings, and vertical climbing.

Old 04-23-2016, 09:50 AM   #3407
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Same workout again.

Old 04-23-2016, 07:02 PM   #3408
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last sunday 40 min walking
Tuesday 20 min walking

Today 40 min walking

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-09-2016, 09:58 AM   #3409
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Spring message May 2016

Spring message May 2016
Friends -

I posted something in one of the Happiness threads which I would like to share with you too. It has links to a few of my point-and-shoot camera shots of spring, as it emerges in our Minnesota back yard. It also discusses exercise so I want to share it with you too.

Enjoy!

Spring message May 2016

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 06:00 PM   #3410
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Saturday- 33 mins walking
50 min walking Sunday

Old 05-10-2016, 03:09 PM   #3411
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Still not doing a great job sticking to any sort of schedule, but I am improving as I can do more each time around before it really hurts.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:58 PM   #3412
Jon Blaze
Dusk

I did five days of Insanity Max 30, kettlebell swings, and conditioning rope swings.

Resting today.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #3413
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

15 min walking Wed Night

Old 05-15-2016, 06:14 PM   #3414
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Three hours housekeeping Saturday
35 minutes walking today

Old 05-15-2016, 09:13 PM   #3415
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default More biking; more consorting with Spring

Friends -

We did about 18 miles on our bikes today (not omitting to stop for coffee) and about 50 over the last two weeks. Today's ride was over the same trail I described earlier.

Spring message May 2016

A few years ago this would have been just a warm-up ride but things change with age. We are both grateful that I can do this much, as I approach 79 y.o.

In just over a week we will celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary. We plan to do a 26 mile ride the weekend before. I don't think I'll be around for our 50th and if I am, I won't be in biking condition. But what the hey? I've celebrated one 50th anniversary already.

Old 05-17-2016, 05:33 PM   #3416
Jon Blaze
Dusk

45 minutes incline weighted treadmill walk

Old 05-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #3417
supersizebbw

Managed to do some weights and a 30min walk today.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:13 AM   #3418
Ho Ho Tai

Default Biking by moonlight

A few days ago, we did about 15 miles after Mrs Ho Ho got home from work. We were really 'chasing daylight' but made it home by twilight (or moonlight - first picture).

Our 26th wedding anniversary is this week (May 25). We celebrate such events all week. Yesterday we did a 26 mile bike ride, taking some of the paths I described in my 'spring' post. Some might say that I'm pretty spry for an old timer. I'm not. I'm just stubborn. The 2nd picture shows some purple flowers along our woodland bike path. Mrs Ho Ho loves anything purple.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robert biking moon copy.jpg (553.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg purple flowers biking path may 22 2016 copy.jpg (732.7 KB, 71 views)

Old 05-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #3419
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Walking:

30 min Saturday
55 min Sunday
10 min today on my lunch hour

Old 06-08-2016, 12:14 PM   #3420
supersizebbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
A few days ago, we did about 15 miles after Mrs Ho Ho got home from work. We were really 'chasing daylight' but made it home by twilight (or moonlight - first picture).

Our 26th wedding anniversary is this week (May 25). We celebrate such events all week. Yesterday we did a 26 mile bike ride, taking some of the paths I described in my 'spring' post. Some might say that I'm pretty spry for an old timer. I'm not. I'm just stubborn. The 2nd picture shows some purple flowers along our woodland bike path. Mrs Ho Ho loves anything purple.
Lovely pictures and happy belated anniversary
Old 06-08-2016, 12:42 PM   #3421
Ho Ho Tai

Default Biking in Duluth

We were in Duluth, MN over Mem. Day. We biked another 20 miles there, from the Aerial Bridge to the end of Park Point and back ( 8 mi.) and another 12 miles along the Lakewalk and back - more than the length of the town. We keep two bikes in Duluth. Mine is a Cannondale I bought five years ago - one of the last American-made Cannondales. It's the best of my four bikes for the hills and pot holes of Duluth, but it's also the best bike for the kind of riding we do in Shoreview and surrounds. I brought it back with us and have to decide what to take to Duluth.

Here's a couple of pix from that ride.

1. Ho Ho, looking cool with ice cream and sunglasses (bike behind bench)

2. The iconic Aerial Bridge

3. Stairway to Heaven - leads from bike trail to Portland Malt Shoppe.

Last edited by Ho Ho Tai; 06-08-2016 at 01:14 PM. Reason: add pix, text
Old 06-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #3422
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Memorial Day Weekend:
40 min Saturday walking
45 min walking Sunday

This past weekend:
Three hours house cleaning

Old 06-10-2016, 04:11 PM   #3423
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Back to the gym after a long absence.

1. Leg Presses 1X20
2. Incline Presses 3X10
3. Rowing 3X10
4. Wrist Curls 2X10

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:52 PM   #3424
supersizebbw

1hr aerobics class and some weights
Old 06-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #3425
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I walked for one hour on Sunday