Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 08-14-2016, 07:11 PM   #3451
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Porcupine time

By the clock, I think it was ten after ten.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg porcupine_wall_clock.jpg (29.8 KB, 110 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #3452
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1hr walk and some weights
Old 08-16-2016, 03:53 PM   #3453
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

35 min walking on Sunday

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 01:27 PM   #3454
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

25 minute round on the max trainer
50 kettlebell clean and presses

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 06:20 PM   #3455
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two 14-minute intervals. Slowly getting better.

Old 08-19-2016, 03:39 PM   #3456
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

45min taebo group class, 30mins walk
Old 08-21-2016, 04:11 PM   #3457
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

35 min walking today

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-25-2016, 03:37 PM   #3458
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Monday - 13 min walking and 7 min on a exercise bike

Tuesday - ten minutes on the bike and 15 min walking

Wednesday - fifteen min walking and five on the bike

Been loving that usually empty cool gym available to me at my job on my lunchbreak...and walking around the campus is easy too!

Old 08-25-2016, 05:33 PM   #3459
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Two 14-minute intervals.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:01 PM   #3460
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Three hours housekeeping yesterday

Old 08-29-2016, 03:10 PM   #3461
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Back at it.

Due to lots of changes the past 5 months or so (plus the horrid heat and humidity) I haven't been able to walk much, if at all. For me, it's like not fully being me. Today I got back out there and did about 45 minutes. It felt so good and I got to wear my new, cute work out clothes!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:24 AM   #3462
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

40 mins of weight training yesterday.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:43 PM   #3463
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Ten minutes on the exercise bike in the gym at work then another ten minutes walking around campus.
Also played around with the weights a little

Old 09-04-2016, 08:34 AM   #3464
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I went for a run on this beautiful Sunday morning. I feel relaxed and awesome. God I love me!!!
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:46 PM   #3465
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Thursday- ten minutes walking with 15 minutes on the exercise bike

Today- 30 min walking

Old 09-08-2016, 07:15 PM   #3466
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Tuesday - 10 min walking and ten minute exercise bike on my lunch break

Old 09-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #3467
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

40 min walking Friday night

Old 09-12-2016, 04:31 PM   #3468
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Two 14-minute intervals.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:53 PM   #3469
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Strength training with an isokinator, and 25 ab rollouts.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #3470
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Yesterday and today during my lunch hour:

ten minutes walking around the campus at work with fifteen minutes on the exercise bike

Old 09-15-2016, 03:32 PM   #3471
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Two 14-minute intervals.

Old 09-16-2016, 06:07 PM   #3472
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Another ten minute walk and fifteen min exercise bike ride during my lunchbreak today

Old 09-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #3473
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Isokinator work
30 kettlebell clean and press
30 ab rollouts

Old 09-21-2016, 07:36 PM   #3474
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

One hour walking at the fair this past weekend

Tuesday- ten minute walk and 18 min on the exercise bikr

Today- ten minute walk (weather has cooled down and it's nice) and twenty minutes on that bike

Yay me!

Old 09-22-2016, 05:24 PM   #3475
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Same as the last one with 30 Perfect pushup reps thrown in.