Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 07-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #2276
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

2.5 miles Wednesday night at the park. A minute faster than Monday!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #2277
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Congrats tinkerbell!

tonight- 10 minute warm up on treadmill, 35 min weights, 60 min elliptical
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #2278
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Rowing machine 20 minutes. Walking 15 minutes. Weights and crunches.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #2279
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

35 minutes moving around in the pool. 10 minutes walking.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #2280
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Saturday- 20 min walking (warm up + cool down), 30 min weights, 45 min elliptical.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:26 AM   #2281
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
Rowing machine 20 minutes. Walking 15 minutes. Weights and crunches.

argh i wish my gym had a rowing machine.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #2282
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
argh i wish my gym had a rowing machine.

Time to go 'Old School' ditch the Rowing Machine

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #2283
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Today's workout at the Studio

(40 Lbs) Dumbbell - utilizing One Dumbbell - movement done with right hand then left

1. One Arm Deadlift Clean and Press (Compound Exercise) 10 sets 2 reps

2. One Arm Rows 2X10

3. One Arm Hammer Curls 2X5

4. Stretching

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-06-2011, 12:10 AM   #2284
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Time to go 'Old School' ditch the Rowing Machine

XD i will have to consider that.lol since the gym i go to is alittle smaller then most gyms,it's lacking alot of equipment but it has all the essentials you know that get the job done.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #2285
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

45 minutes walking in the mall last night

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #2286
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

4.5 miles, it was hot, so it was slow.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #2287
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

3 straight hours of housekeeping- it includes scrubbing floors.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #2288
tinkerbell

10.5 mile bike ride, and then some light swimming at the beach!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #2289
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesterday:

Insanity: The Asylum
Speed and Agility (2x)

Today:
Insanity: The Asylum
Strength (2x)

Served...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #2290
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Today's workout at the Studio

(50 Lbs) Dumbbell - utilizing One Dumbbell - movement done with right hand then left

1. One Arm Deadlift Clean and Press (Compound Exercise) 10 sets 2 reps

2. One Arm Rows 2X10

3. One Arm Presses 2X5

4. Stretching

Old 07-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #2291
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

went to the gym yesterday,did about 1 to 2 sets of everything.good hour workout.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #2292
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

45 minutes mall walking tonight

Old 07-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #2293
crayola box

30 min walking, 30 min elliptical
Old 07-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #2294
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just PT after the strength day.
Then a rest day.
Today was PT and Asylum Vertical Plyo.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #2295
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

whew! just came back from the track,walked around it for 2 hours about 8 or so times,feels good.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #2296
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Odds and Ends type of workout

Just some forearm work with the wrist roller -

Old 07-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #2297
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Old School Workout Today
circa York Barbell Company 1942

Most Exercises used a 50 lbs Dumbbell

1. Dumbbell Swing 10 reps
2. Alternate Dumbbell Press 10 reps
3. Chest Press with Tubing
4. One Arm Dumbbell Presses 10 res
5. Neck Work (Headstrap) with 30 lbs
6. Holding 5lbs Dumbbell Overhaed for Toe Touches

Old 07-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #2298
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Asylum- Speed and agility

Old 07-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #2299
tinkerbell

14 glorious miles on Friday. I seriously had the best run ever. It was perfect and great, and reminded me yet again on why I love running.

I paced around 13:08, I think. I had hoped to be in the high 12's. But I'll take low 13's!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #2300
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Insanity the Asylum
Strength (2x)