Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #226
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It doesn't matter that I love my BHM 230/270 on average...

...there is something SO delicious about a guy who has just bypassed the cusp of belly; where they still wear shirts that are too tight and cling to their belly AND their hips, because they still think they can get away with skinny fit. Something so erotic about watching that "virgin" pudge shake and wobble...

It brings back all the old titilations, back before my preference was "fully developed" if you want to call it that. When just a ten lb tummy jiggling around was enough to make me all dewy below deck.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:15 AM   #227
fuelingfire

fuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging infuelingfire makes people happy simply by logging in

My girlfriend and I went to Torrid on her birthday, the closest one is a hour and a half drive away. We were probably in there for 2 hours. I like pointing out clothing I think she would look great in... And there is just something that feels right about being in there. While she was in the changing room, I waited in the area with chairs outside of the changing room. The three BBWS working there all came over and asked if I was taking my girlfriend shopping trip. I said yes and pointed out it was part of her birthday celebration. All three of them wanted to high five me, which I did and again just felt right. I am sure they picked up on me being a FA.

At the checkout they told us the I would save $70 is I got a Torrid credit card... So I now have a Torrid credit card. For some reason it makes my FAness feel more official.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:38 PM   #228
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, I always get treated great in women's plus sizes stores.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:41 PM   #229
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The problem with being an ffa AND a supportive wife is that...

When your FFA senses have been tingling the past month or two about weight gain...and your husband gripes about gaining weight...and you pishposh him in support...so he announces he's put on 20 lbs...

You can't jump on him in lust because you need to be supportive and not be creepy!! And also the last thing most non gainers want is you pawing at them when they confess to porking out!

But the other, super kinky side of you realizes he is closer to 300 than 250, and that all those times you caught yourself staring and wondering - YOU WERE RIGHT! and OMG so hot!

Also, I have the sex drive of a male in his twenties. Every time I get the urge to grope and fondle I have to go off and take care of stuff. I'm like, starting to feel bruised LOL.

I blame it on him!!

Also my need to bake was because apparently I smelled blood in the water...
Old 12-20-2016, 01:54 PM   #230
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can totally sympathize with that moment when you are trying to be supportive and trying not to jump them.

(and the corollary, where you force yourself to cheerfully comment how you can tell that they have lost weight and how they look great.)
Old 12-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #231
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When he said it my face kind of contorted into a rictus of a horny smile and he saw it and thankfully just laughed and told me to shut up. Sort of an involuntary fat-reaction
Old 12-21-2016, 10:02 AM   #232
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
The problem with being an ffa AND a supportive wife is that...

When your FFA senses have been tingling the past month or two about weight gain...and your husband gripes about gaining weight...and you pishposh him in support...so he announces he's put on 20 lbs...

You can't jump on him in lust because you need to be supportive and not be creepy!! And also the last thing most non gainers want is you pawing at them when they confess to porking out!

But the other, super kinky side of you realizes he is closer to 300 than 250, and that all those times you caught yourself staring and wondering - YOU WERE RIGHT! and OMG so hot!

Also, I have the sex drive of a male in his twenties. Every time I get the urge to grope and fondle I have to go off and take care of stuff. I'm like, starting to feel bruised LOL.

I blame it on him!!

Also my need to bake was because apparently I smelled blood in the water...
I so get this!

On the one hand I want to be supportive and empathetic toward my wife, who wishes she were smaller. But when she tells me, "I'm fatter than I've ever been" it just sort of triggers a reaction in me. And there is just something amazing about being ridden relentlessly by a ~370 pound woman. Or how about when she tells me her already large panties no longer fit her ever growing butt?
As her husband I'm supposed to console her and encourage her and so on but inwardly I'm doing cartwheels. It's a conflict between supporting her and being happy for my own reasons. Thankfully she doesn't begrudge me that happiness, even as her weight frustrates her.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #233
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I saw a BHM with suspenders and for the first time, got the urge that some men seem to have, by calling out their appreciation.I wanted to be like "dayum!" out loud. Didn't do it, but random BHM leaning over the water fountain, you made me wanna holla.