Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #51
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I used to refer to my sexuality as hetero-flexible, in that I used to mostly be with males more than females relationship-wise before I got married. I've since expanded the gamut my sexuality with trans and just came out of a three month relationship with a hermaphrodite, I know the "official" term would be pansexual, but I prefer "Fluctuating/Evolving", because even at my age, I feel I still am.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:47 AM   #52
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title
Default presexual

like the word pansexual. Some days an erect penis gets my heart racing. Others, a hot lady turns me on. Some days, both at almost the same time, lol

I agree with this other poster, I know I prefer women though and never been with a man.
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #53
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly I think I am a little more flexible now than I once was! At least, in theory. Masculinity is so hot (transguys, butches *swoon*), but actual penis is a mental block!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:04 PM   #54
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Honestly I think I am a little more flexible now than I once was! At least, in theory. Masculinity is so hot (transguys, butches *swoon*), but actual penis is a mental block!
Sorry... u_u
Old 07-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #55
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Sorry... u_u
I've dated pre-op and non-op MtFs without issue. I am just not a huge fan of that appendage and thankfully, they weren't either.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #56
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I've dated pre-op and non-op MtFs without issue. I am just not a huge fan of that appendage and thankfully, they weren't either.
Quite understandable xD
Old 07-15-2011, 01:23 AM   #57
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

After recently becoming single, I've been finding myself far more attracted to women, for some reason. I consider myself genderqueer also- bigender fits most accurately, I think (though, I usually don't think of myself in terms of gender.)

I've always found it odd that while I'm only attracted to BHM/SSBHM, I'm pretty bisizual when it comes to women. An attractive woman is an attractive woman, though I'm definitely an admirer of BBW/SSBBW. I just find people attractive regardless of gender/sex, so I suppose that puts me as pansexual.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #58
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
One of my straight guy friends said I was just trying to see if "if you don't use it, you lose it" was true just to avoid paying a surgeon. Needless to say, I don't like it or use it(often)!
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #59
smartbigchick

smartbigchick has said some nice things
Default Gender Preferance

I think that what you're experiencing is something most "bi-sexuals" go through. When i was younger and began to explore my sexually I felt the same way, I realized I was at least bi-sexual at 14 years old, it wasn't until recently however that i realized that I am far more attracted to women than men. I think that the whole, being equally attracted to both, thing is a little bit of a sequay into sort of deciding which you really are more attracted to. What this whole mass of words adds up to is, MY belief, that bi-sexuality is a stepping stone towards identifying your sexuality and what or who you are comfortable with. After four years of debating and questioning myself i'm just now coming to grips with the reality that my time of exploration is over and that I am a lesbian.
Sorry if that was more like a confusing rant than actually helpful whatsoever.
smartbigchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #60
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Though I am mainly attracted to men and go into relationships with them, somehow a nude woman turns me on. There are a few women that I have seen in my life that I wanted to snog. Those women that I do get attracted to tend to have small breasts, and short hair--possibly since that is the opposite of what I am, lol. Sometimes I have the desire to have sex with a M2F or F2M transsexual. That is why I believe sexuality isn't black or white, it's rather a continuum. Enough of me rambling.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 08-27-2011 at 07:44 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #61
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvfxartist View Post
So, I have a question. I think I am bisexual, basically because I am really fickle and kinda go in shifts on who I am attracted to, men or women. My question is, is that normal? Sometimes your in a male mood, sometimes in a female mood? Am I just weird?

BTW I am not really out outside of the internet, I have only been in one relationship so, I am kinda new to everything....
The terms 'bisexual, heterosexual and homosexual' are socially constructed in order to simplify the nature of human attraction, which is preposterous.

What I believe is that 'straight' people such as myself will find members of their own sex attractive at some point, and 'gay' people will find members of the opposite sex attractive at some point.

Attraction does not concern itself with what you're 'supposed' to like, based on your claimed sexual preference, it is based on a series of factors which you, as an individual find most pleasing. Your own desire doesn't strictly count on a certain sex to find that special combination of factors, and that's all there is to it.

Yes, there are people who would classify themselves as gay or straight because most of the time, their attraction leads them in one sex or another. But its foolish to restrain yourself to this category because attraction isn't set upon a 'category' as such.

This is the real nature of human sexuality and it is not weird AT ALL so please don't feel that you are.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #62
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I got back and forth with whom I like the most...I think that's what really makes a person "bi"...or whatever you want to call it. Sex is sex. Love is love. So yes, you're perfectly normal
Old 09-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #63
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Considering she accused me of rape and calls me 'it,' I really can't say she's normal. -_-
Old 09-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #64
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Considering she accused me of rape and calls me 'it,' I really can't say she's normal. -_-
Huh, the OP? What happened? That blows!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #65
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Quote:
Huh, the OP? What happened? That blows!
Yes, the OP. It's a long story. She tried to force me into a situation I didn't want to be in, and when I resisted she did as much as she could to hurt me. More recently a mutual friend tried to help me get in touch with her and, I'd hoped, renew our friendship. She flipped out at the friend, accused me of raping her twice and ruining her life, and when she found out I'm trans referred to me as 'it'. She then cut the friend out of her life, like she has with so many other people.

I feel bad for her, but there's only so much I can do. I devoted a year to trying to help her work through her issues. My life is mine now.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #66
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Yes, the OP. It's a long story. She tried to force me into a situation I didn't want to be in, and when I resisted she did as much as she could to hurt me. More recently a mutual friend tried to help me get in touch with her and, I'd hoped, renew our friendship. She flipped out at the friend, accused me of raping her twice and ruining her life, and when she found out I'm trans referred to me as 'it'. She then cut the friend out of her life, like she has with so many other people.

I feel bad for her, but there's only so much I can do. I devoted a year to trying to help her work through her issues. My life is mine now.
Oh wow, ouch. I'm glad that chapter of your life is closed.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #67
psush_girl

psush_girl can now change their title
Talking

Quote:
So, I have a question. I think I am bisexual, basically because I am really fickle and kinda go in shifts on who I am attracted to, men or women. My question is, is that normal? Sometimes your in a male mood, sometimes in a female mood? Am I just weird?

BTW I am not really out outside of the internet, I have only been in one relationship so, I am kinda new to everything....
i know exactly what you mean. i'm bisexual but i often go through periods where i'm in a "boy phase" or a "girl phase". i don't think there's anything wrong or weird about that (though i like weird ). the thing a lot of people don't realize is that sexuality is fluid, even within itself. also, bisexuality is a spectrum, not a binary so you can feel different degrees of bisexuality at different times.

bottom line? go with how you feel and don't feel weird about it; be you!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?"

~Marianne Williamson~

------------------

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it is not real?"
psush_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #68
bbwjessiestroxxx

bbwjessiestroxxx has said some nice things
Smile Just my thoughts~Please read

Im very bisexual and have been thinking about this topic for a while myself.
Im 33 soon 2 be 34 in Dec and my whole life Ive been on the fence about it.
Ive come to the conclusion for myself personally Im just me and If I happen to like bith genders than great No problem. You gotta be ok with who you.
My friend once said ok I think I may have the answer for figuring out your dilema when it comes to bi or les or str8t. When u are imaging sex with some one does your view go to w on w or w on m or m on m? I said well Its both and I never see me doing one more than the other nor getting grossed out over one or the other. Now here is where my college world comes into play.
Sexuality is not very finite no specific. The line of sexuality most definitly curves and goes around a bout. So please dont get frustrated at who you are or what you may be as a human. Sex is great and finding out where u belong sexually in this world can be down right confusing or at the most part exhilirating to say the least. So just take careful steps and accept who you are, Lifes a journey so jump in and be safe and take care.
bbwjessiestroxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #69
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default GLBTQ virgin here!

Sexuality and romantic love can be so confusing. To make sense of it all I have come to this conclusion: Human beings are complex creatures. Our sexuality and even some of our needs, desires are complicated. We are all different and beautiful individuals. Sometimes people need labels to try to understand each other. But there is a major flaw in labels and that is stereotypes. There are folks that are not very smart and try to fit you in a little box in their closed up mind. I hate that!

So in a nutshell: I try not to labels folks because I hate stereotypes that come attached to it.

As for me: I count myself a straight woman 99.9 % of the time. But I love to flirt with everyone! I also find beauty and admire all kinds of people from every race, culture, gender, and religion.

And guess what? I am a Christian too. I don't care about labels. If you are a cool person, I love you! So be who you are. God made a masterpiece in each one of us. Sending love to you all. xoxoxo

(PS: The reason that I mentioned that I am a Christian is because we are stereotyped to believe we don't love the GLBTQ community and that is totally NOT true. But that is for another thread)

Last edited by mimosa; 11-23-2011 at 12:41 AM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #70
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was thinking about this today, actually. I consider myself pansexual. The people I have dated and loved and been all over the gender map. In general, I find myself attracted to butch women and femme men...this is very general and doesn't count for people who don't fall into the gender binary, etc etc. However, right this moment, when I think about love and lust [and art and that transit little crap], I can only imagine it being with a guy. I think this is because my last relationship was with a guy and I'm still getting over it and can be a little wistful and nostalgic. Once I'm fully beyond all of this and assuming my heart and mind open back up to the idea of love and lust [etc], I imagine I'll go back to not putting much stock into gender at all. So I guess what I'm saying is that, yes, I sometimes have fluctuations in my preferences but not in my orientation.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #71
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Good Question. And You are not alone, This is pretty normal. I had male partners and female ones. WEll good luck
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #72
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't believe that being bisexual is the same for everybody. Deep down you know what it is you like and who you are likely to be attracted to both physically and emotionally. I've had days where men do nothing for me and I'm 100% interested in women and vice versa. I guess what I'm trying to say is put a little less emphases on what word fits best to describe you and concentrate on how you feel. The right word will come up eventually. Additionally, check out the Kinsey scale. That really helped me figure myself out when I was younger.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #73
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Kinsey scale isn't all inclusive and sometimes I crave a word for what I am.

Also, giving consideration to "what we are" is the nature of philosophy, of learning...and, if I may say so, is something that can be quite pleasurable in and of itself.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #74
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
The Kinsey scale isn't all inclusive and sometimes I crave a word for what I am.

Also, giving consideration to "what we are" is the nature of philosophy, of learning...and, if I may say so, is something that can be quite pleasurable in and of itself.
I'm definitely not saying that it isn't something you should seek but sometimes the right word will pop up after you've explored your desires and interests. Don't get me wrong, I know the struggle to figure out who you are. The Kinsey scale is definitely outdated but it allowed me to understand that there isn't a right or wrong way to be bisexual or even sexual.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:08 AM   #75
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm bi but I definitely lean towards the straight side. I'm very finnicky about the men that I sleep with/date, but not so much when it comes to women. But I'm fairly open sexually, so I'm not really even sure bisexual is the proper term. Basically I am either attracted to someone or not, regardless of if they're male, female, transgendered, genderqueer etc.

And don't call me a pansexual. I don't like that label.

My point is that bisexuality doesn't have to mean you like boys and girls equally. You can prefer one over the other and even be in "the mood" for a boy or a girl. Some days I'm all about women. Some days only gay porn will do the trick for me. Just ride with it and don't worry so much about labeling your sexuality
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote