Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default FA Myths and Misconceptions - Suggestions Thread

Please add your myth or misconception to the list. Examples of possible future topics include:

Quote:
- the only reason women want to be thin is to attract a man (and the corollary: once a woman is dating an FA, she has no reason to worry about her weight)

- People are judged by the partner that they are with, so obviously it is harder on the FA than on their fat partner.

- BBW are desperate, and hence easy.

- BBW are inherently more intelligent, kind, and compassionate compared to thin women.

- Being able to eat what they want and not worry about their weight is a dream, so a BBW's friends and family would be happy for her dating an FA, if not a little jealous at her freedom.

- Women always gain weight when they turn some specific age, when they get married, when they get pregnant....and so an FA can date any woman and be confident that in time she'll get fat.

- Gaining weight is not a big deal, if you don't like it you can always lose it again.

This thread is for myth topic suggestions only. Any discussion of myths and/or misconceptions in this suggestion thread will be removed.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

My suggestion: All fat admirers prefer pear shaped women.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

All FAs prefer their partner to gain continually.

All FAs are feeders.

All FAs subscribe to the no such thing as too fat way of thinking.

If a BBW/BHM loses weight the FA will leave her/him

FAs are losers that can't get anyone other than the fat ones, or their standards are too low to try for a NORMAL partner. (Too low self esteem to try for anything else)
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 10-12-2009 at 09:36 PM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All FAs are not thin
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

All FAs want supersized women.

Male FAs only want fat girls because they have big asses or bigger tits than their thinner counterparts.

FAs must be freaks for liking fat people since fat is so ugly.

FAs are a myth.

Rollhandler
Old 10-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FAs are more interested in a fat woman's body than her personality/character/inner qualities, etc.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

This is a great one, which I'm stealing from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
FA Myth # 3

More to do with FA who are 'out'. The Myth, especially amoung friends and family - "FAs find ALL fat women attractive and sexy" . Wrong. We find individual women attractive, as our tastes and wants dictate. If I have one more person ask me if Mrs Hogget from 'Babe" is sexy....
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #8
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

By the way, can we start one of these "myth" threads ourselves, or is that for admin to do?
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:05 AM   #9
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Although I think all of the previously listed myths are certainly valid issues, none of them really affect me personally. I am 55 years old and have been an FA all my life. I have had relationships with women of varying sizes, but have never really been in a good long term relationship with a SSBBW, though if given the opportunity now, that is probably what I would look for.

Anyway, that is off the topic here. The myth that bothers me most is when I hear or read comments such as quoted below. These are actual quotes from a WLS support group forum. You see, my wife had WLS a couple of months ago. She only weighed 220 at the time and was in perfect health, but was definitely not happy being that fat. She has struggled with her weight all her life. Her parents offered to pay the $10,000.00 for her to get the surgery, so she got it. She had what is called a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) where they cut out 2/3 of the stomach, leaving a small tube that can only hold about 10 ounces. She has alread lost 35 pounds.

She posted on the forum about my not being supportive of her having the surgery. Here are some of the replies:

Quote:
I don't know your husband but many times men who may be a bit insecure like to make sure that their wives are more guaranteed to stay with them - if your heavier- in their minds-your less likely to leave them for another man. It's a passive aggressive thing.

Quote:
He might also be jealous because you will be attractive to other men?
Quote:
Does he want you bigger because it stifles your independance and personal strength when one is heavier.... or is this simply a preference to "see" and feel a bigger woman and has nothing to do with control?

Partners can be very afraid of change, very afraid that their loved one will not need them anymore, that they'll finally be strong enough to stand up and do what they need to do for themselves.
So to sum it up, the myth that bothers me most is that some people think a guy wants his wife to be fat as a way of controlling her and keeping other men from being interested in her. That just makes me furious!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A couple more suggestions:

- - That fat is just innately sexy (on whatever sort of person you are attracted to), and the only reason other people arenít attracted to those people being fat, and the only reason people like that who are fat donít feel sexy, is societal brainwashing. Once you de-program them they will naturally find it attractive, sexy, and wonderful.

- - That being confident in your abilities, value, and attractiveness also means that you prefer yourself just as you are. Therefore a confident BBW will have no desire to lose weight.

- - That FA are more enlightened, refined, or just generally better guys than the run of the mill because they are not looking for the same body type pushed as the ideal in our culture and media.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #11
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1.)People cannot be accepting of an FA's preference when he "comes out."

2.) FAs like (SS)BBWs because they find enjoyment/satisfaction in liking women who aren't attractive to others.
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:54 AM   #12
rollhandler

All FAs are socially stunted, inept or by definition, retarded with regards to the opposite gender.

All FAs should know already what the special care needs are of the larger form, physically and emotionally by the time they start dating someone with a larger body.

PS I know that people believe these myths because all of them I have posted have come from outside sources (most from BBWs) and not just something that I have thought up on my own.
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 10-18-2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: added post script
Old 10-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post

FAs are a myth.
Mine is similar but:

FAs have magical powers like wizards or unicorns.....and are just as hard to find.

FAs are not ordinary men....but more like Prince Charming that can "save" a fat woman.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 10-18-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #14
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fat Admirers are fetishists and thus tarnish the credibility of the size acceptance movement through their association with it
Old 11-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
James
vibeout

Some more for the pot... (a mixture of what I think are myths and what I think are truths)

- FAs are more socially stunted than non FAs

- Coming out as an FA is easier than coming out as a gay person

- If an FA really cared about their partner's health, they should apply pressure to their partner to be as thin as possible while still remaining attractive to the them (this particular one comes from my mother...sigh)

Last edited by James; 11-18-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #16
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fa's dont mind waiting on you hand and foot because we just want you to get fatter and control you.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #17
rollhandler

All FAs find fat sexy as a result of some stimuli or event since birth and is not nature but nurture that makes them find fat attractive.
Rollhandler
Old 11-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #18
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

all FAs are closet homosexuals and are only using fat women fo sex and money.
(i heard this one a few times)
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Classic misconception: A Guy goes out with a chubby chick because he's lowered his standards.
Some people find it hard to believe that some guys love and adore fat women. Or that a guy can like "inmperfections" such as cellulite and stretch marks.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 11-18-2009 at 08:24 PM.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #20
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Fa's dont mind waiting on you hand and foot because we just want you to get fatter and control you.
We wait on bbw hand and foot because we love you.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #21
wolfpersona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
Although I think all of the previously listed myths are certainly valid issues, none of them really affect me personally. I am 55 years old and have been an FA all my life. I have had relationships with women of varying sizes, but have never really been in a good long term relationship with a SSBBW, though if given the opportunity now, that is probably what I would look for.

Anyway, that is off the topic here. The myth that bothers me most is when I hear or read comments such as quoted below. These are actual quotes from a WLS support group forum. You see, my wife had WLS a couple of months ago. She only weighed 220 at the time and was in perfect health, but was definitely not happy being that fat. She has struggled with her weight all her life. Her parents offered to pay the $10,000.00 for her to get the surgery, so she got it. She had what is called a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) where they cut out 2/3 of the stomach, leaving a small tube that can only hold about 10 ounces. She has alread lost 35 pounds.

She posted on the forum about my not being supportive of her having the surgery. Here are some of the replies:

So to sum it up, the myth that bothers me most is that some people think a guy wants his wife to be fat as a way of controlling her and keeping other men from being interested in her. That just makes me furious!
Im saying this to anyone out there. If your women is not confident about her body or happy with her current weight she is most likely going to want to lose weight. Its how she sees herself. Thats just the way it is. Most sosciety consious people are like that. If your woman is big and has conffidence and likes her body it will show. She will flaunt her curves to you and not try to hide them.

I think from peoples point of veiw they don't understand the desire to be with a bigger woman. Regardless of size if a bbw is hot then she's hot. At the supermarket (were I work ) i see married bbw's galore in ther 30's 40's and damn if they needed a new man I'd be there. When I see em buying pork and hamburg from the meat case i get a warm feeling inside.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 11-18-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #22
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

What is a Fat Admirer? At what point is he considered a fat admirer? Is he a FA if he likes voluptuous women like Jackee Harry, Jennifer Hudson, Kim Novak or Anna Nicole Smith (in the 90s)? There are many men who are not FAs that like these type of women.

Or is he a fat admirer if he likes really large women like Monique?

Is there a set scale? Or is it based on appearance? 200 lbs on one woman may look like 300 lbs on another.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #23
James
vibeout

Just a reminder - this is solely a suggestions thread. For the sake of manageability, please keep the discussion to the myth threads and the rest of the forum. Thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #24
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Just a reminder - this is solely a suggestions thread. For the sake of manageability, please keep the discussion to the myth threads and the rest of the forum. Thanks

Meowwww...fine then.

Proven Myths:

-all FAs are foreigners looking for a green card
-White men only want skinny women that look like teenage boys with plastic D cups(hence, they can't be FAs)
-All FAs see fat women are sex objects and nothing more
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:58 AM   #25
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are "closet" FAs usually "traditionally handsome" men?