Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-02-2010, 07:40 AM   #26
Power_Metal_Kitsune
Mrs. God

Power_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPower_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

FFAs/FAs want larger partners because they are socially or physically deformed and don't feel they can do any better.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #27
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fa's say one thing to the fatties or fat friendly sites like dims, but in their real life say something different. For example I love my fat friends, but all of my friends in real life are thin. I would love a fat girlfriend, but all the women I hang out with are thin.
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:20 AM   #28
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
*snip*

So to sum it up, the myth that bothers me most is that some people think a guy wants his wife to be fat as a way of controlling her and keeping other men from being interested in her. That just makes me furious!
Variation on this:
Myth
"FAs think that other guys will not be attracted to their BBW gf."

Ahahhhahahahahhaha! :sigh:
Old 05-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #29
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Great Post & Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Please add your myth or misconception to the list. Examples of possible future topics include:

This thread is for myth topic suggestions only. Any discussion of myths and/or misconceptions in this suggestion thread will be removed.
Your Rep is in the mail, Sir. I'm enjoying this thread thoroughly.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:19 AM   #30
esaker

esaker has said some nice things
Default Don't Care Why

I have long ago ceased asking myself "why" when it comes to my attraction for large women. I date full-bodied women because it is they to whom I am attracted. It doesn't matter, ergo, I do not care "why".
esaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #31
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

All FAs are fans of professional wrestling.

I mean, really, how could anyone EVER get that idea?

*snickers*

Last edited by The Orange Mage; 06-09-2011 at 05:43 AM.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #32
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

"All FAs lack self confidence or (insert term insulting virility or penis size here) and therefore stick to fat women out of desperation and low self esteem"

This is something my mother said to "warn" me recently. 8|
Old 06-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #33
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FAs must have had some childhood experience that made them like fat women

fat aunt cuddling them
fat nanny cuddling them etc.

or they have lots of fat women in their family etc.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #34
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

FA's only like BBW because they are easier and have lower standards then skinny women.

FA's are a bunch of country hicks, that don't like modern art or appreciate other cultures.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #35
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FWIW, there were a number of "FA myths and misconceptions" threads started by James (who was a moderator on this board at the time), but the project died out after a while.

Which means: feel free to start your own thread on any of these topics. There is nobody "official" who is going to start these threads now.

(actually, this thread should probably taken off sticky status, given the demise of the project of which it formed part.)
Old 06-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #36
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

We can revitalize the product if you guys would like. I would also like to give credit to those that suggest the questions as well. Who is up for it?

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #37
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Keep em coming! I'll keep adding threads if you bring your ideas!

Old 07-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #38
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm all for new threads, with one topic each so the discussion doesn't get sidetracked too much.

FAs are somehow more "evolved", intelligent, empathetic and courageous than everyone else.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #39
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Done and that is the next thread.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #40
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

With all FA's (male or female) bigger automatically means better.

I know some FA's for whom this may be true, but this isn't always the case.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:01 AM   #41
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

FA's think all fat women are beautiful.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #42
Jon Blaze
Dusk

BUMP DIDDLY BUMP per request! Let's bring this back! Come with your ideas! They are much appreciated.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #43
Critters

Critters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCritters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One that bugs me, that I've heard more than a few times, is that female FAs are looking more for a daddy-substitute than a romantic partner. That female FAs use their partner's size to feel and look more childlike and to be protected by their much bigger partner. And the one that *really* chaps my hide? That we FFAs can't do any better than a fat man, that we like fat men because they think we're their only chance and will work harder to make sure the relationship works.

Nope. Sorry. None of what we did in the privacy of my place or his was even remotely G-rated, nothing childlike about it!. I didn't need or want a substitute Dad.. My own Dad was still alive when I was going out with M, my first *really serious* boyfriend, who happened to be over 400lbs. Besides, my father was of average-to-slight build. And when it came to protecting, M and I protected each other. We had a very equal relationship, with neither of us being parental to the other. I loved him because we had an intense shared history that taught me what a strong, decent, honest, and good-hearted person he was long before we began dating, and I found him physically attractive because of a great many things, not just his weight. And I've never lacked for male company if and when I wanted male company. I just didn't find most guys attractive..

People assume far too many things about other peoples' relationships!
Critters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #44
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Myths and misconceptions

- Fat admirers are fetishists

- Fat admirers are a certain stereotype of men.
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #45
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

that if you are skinny and your partner is fat you MUST be a feeder.
that you are avoiding sex /non sexual in your relationship(hahahaha)
that you are settling for second best
that you are strange or that it's a fetish.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #46
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

One I get all the time:

The only reason a thin woman would go after a fat man is to stroke her ego and make her feel better about her own body. That I'm just "intimidated" by athletic men and that's the only reason I don't date them.

Ugh.
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #47
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
I think I can work that.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #48
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Avoiding sex/non sexual...oh yeah, sure

Yes, as FFA & BBW I like fat men cause I just can't attract anyone else so I'm just gonna have to settle. Pshaw...

FAs are predators seeking women with low self esteem to manipulate, feed, <insert some other fantastical thing here>. I see that reference all the time.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #49
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
One I get all the time:

The only reason a thin woman would go after a fat man is to stroke her ego and make her feel better about her own body. That I'm just "intimidated" by athletic men and that's the only reason I don't date them.

Ugh.
Amazing how people need to constantly find some type of validation for why skinny/thin women (or men) would love fat men (or women). I appreciate hearing what you have to say, I sometimes forget what BS other folk hear for their preferences/likes as I get so attuned to what fits my situation(s). Thanks!!

Now you sure you don't them thar buffed body builder types? *shivers*
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #50
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwfairygirl View Post
Now you sure you don't them thar buffed body builder types? *shivers*
Haha, I'm positive. It's kind of ironic that I have three body-builders in my family. There's my cousin, his wife, and my great uncle who I believe is actually on record as the oldest active (he competes) body builder in the U.S. My Dad was a personal trainer back in the day and I remember him and my mom entering some Bowflex Excercise Equipment modeling contest when I was a kid. My brother and I used to always beg for their shake supplements because they were actually pretty delish, lol.

But I hate that bulked-up look. I had to go to one of my cousin's shows and I could barely stand to look at him.

Anyway, glad I could offer a different perspective. BBWs, BHMs, FAs, and FFAs all encounter their own types of ridiculous assumptions and it's nice to hear what kind of crap other people have to put up with.