Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-30-2015, 09:30 AM   #1626
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions community

330 for now
Old 03-31-2015, 12:47 PM   #1627
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Fatter and fatter

I just keep overeating and piling in the calories I guess! I weighed in today and WOW, I am getting fat! 269.2! That's about 14 lbs more than at the start of the month.

I'm definitely getting quite the fat big round jelly belly. It feels good too.

Seems my daily routine is to eat about 5000 to 6000 calories so I'll probably keep gaining.

Any encouragement or congrats would be appreciated!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:40 AM   #1628
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechellerae View Post
I'm currently at 412 and content with that.
As well you should be, if looks good on you! I'm 167.4 as of this morning. I feel so small on Dims!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:13 PM   #1629
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just 290 today! My doctor was disgusted. I'm such a porker.;-)) I think 200 is in my belly and 50 is in my chins. I finally got stretch marks too. They are a little sore but I wish I had more.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:47 AM   #1630
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Up to 240 That's plus 50 lbs in the past year.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:22 PM   #1631
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

385 pounds
174.5 kilos
27.5 stone
i'm getting pretty fat.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:55 AM   #1632
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On my 'official' Sunday morning weigh in I was 103.3 kg -- 227.5 lbs -- which is the heaviest I've seen for one of those weigh ins. And I thought I'd been fairly modest in eating and reasonably active last week..... As always I'm torn, because a lot of me loves the fat, but then there is not wanting to buy new/bigger clothes, spousal issues, image at work..... sigh.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #1633
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

311.6lbs

At this weight I'm able to challenge men at pool, basketball, push ups, etc. I love it
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:57 PM   #1634
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

My current weight as of my last weighing is 333.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:45 AM   #1635
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got weighed at the hospital yesterday as part of my checkup for my sleep apnea and apparently I am 78.9kgs. Which is down a bit from before, which surprises me. I was 83kgs a few months back. I think it has something to do with the contraceptive injection; I used to be about 79kgs, then after I had the injection I went up 83, and now I'm off it I am back down to 79. Feels very strange to see the number get lower after a lifetime of seeing it get higher and higher!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:05 PM   #1636
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am at 170.0 right now. I usually weigh myself in the morning but today did so when I got home from work, so I may be a little "heavier" than usual right now.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:12 PM   #1637
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Xtra fluffy...🐳

BBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going onBBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going onBBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going onBBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going onBBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going onBBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going onBBW MeganLynn44DD knows EXACTLY what's going on

248 as of this past Sunday.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:53 PM   #1638
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 213lbs as of this evening, which is the heaviest I've been for a couple of years and possibly the biggest my belly has been at the same time. Encouragement to go further would be welcome by pm ;-)
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:32 AM   #1639
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

293 lbs. Urgh.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 08:26 AM   #1640
fatcat00f

fatcat00f has said some nice things

Now 620 lbs.
fatcat00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:41 AM   #1641
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
496. First I've seen anything but a 5 or 6 as a starting number in years.
452 today.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 06:46 PM   #1642
FrankBell

FrankBell has said some nice things

295 and fifty two inches at the navel
FrankBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #1643
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions community

319 today .
Old 05-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #1644
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

My scale says 336 but the scale at this other office says 312. So honesty I have no idea and have given up trying to care.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:41 AM   #1645
Batanta

Batanta has said some nice things
Default On The upward trend

210lbs as of yesterday a gain of 21lbs this last month.
Batanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:49 PM   #1646
GabrielBR

GabrielBR has said some nice things

240 haviest ever.
GabrielBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:53 AM   #1647
Tracii

Tracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging in

Had a little gaining spell so 315 ish LOL more like 320 ish
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:13 AM   #1648
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

more words are needed.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:07 AM   #1649
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post

more words are needed.
More tacos are needed.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:50 AM   #1650
fatcat00f

fatcat00f has said some nice things

Today 615 lbs.
fatcat00f is offline   Reply With Quote