Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-19-2015, 01:11 PM   #1701
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

I weigh about 320 now, and for what it's worth, I used to go to FatNat's too, though I think I mostly lurked and didn't say very much. Kind of like I do here.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:52 PM   #1702
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

301 .
Old 08-27-2015, 04:18 PM   #1703
FlabbiMissAbbi
Not Your Average Girl

FlabbiMissAbbi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabbiMissAbbi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

245! Long ways from where I wanna be... But it's a start. (Health-willing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlabbiMissAbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:43 PM   #1704
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default weight now

this morning 313
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:21 PM   #1705
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

This morning: 237 and that was after breakfast
Old 09-04-2015, 07:06 AM   #1706
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

225 and growing
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:29 AM   #1707
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

220 lbs. I remember feeling like this was one of the points with no return on my way up
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:02 AM   #1708
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrestel View Post
220 lbs. I remember feeling like this was one of the points with no return on my way up
Wow. Your discipline is very impressive (especially given your feelings on being smaller). It seems you can do whatever you set your mind to
Old 09-09-2015, 07:54 AM   #1709
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

242 as of this morning.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:39 AM   #1710
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grats khrestel! Sounds like you have been working hard

Mine is 163 as of this morning, but i am starting to be suspicious of my scale. Depending on where i put it on the floor i am 145-168. Thats a pretty big dif. May have to buy a new one!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:41 AM   #1711
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Wow. Your discipline is very impressive (especially given your feelings on being smaller). It seems you can do whatever you set your mind to
Thanks. I'm very all or nothing -type of person which helps with things that need discipline. However I'll surely be damned when I'm supposed to start "living normally" again and let go a bit, whenever that is.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:36 PM   #1712
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

301lbs.

I've been eating non-stop, binge eating, and just enjoying food. I don't know how I'm losing it at this point lol
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #1713
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
301lbs.

I've been eating non-stop, binge eating, and just enjoying food. I don't know how I'm losing it at this point lol
Well, it's basic math, really. Despite your intake you're burning more than you consume.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #1714
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Well, it's basic math, really. Despite your intake you're burning more than you consume.
That's a scary thought. I need a man slave to allow me to save some calories. All this running around is making me thin...gasp. lol
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:03 PM   #1715
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
That's a scary thought. I need a man slave to allow me to save some calories. All this running around is making me thin...gasp. lol
You know, they have mail-order brides. I'm surprised there's not a such thing as mail-order man slaves. I'm sure a lot of guys would volunteer to be one. Then there's guys like me who get married: Instant man-slave.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:16 AM   #1716
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had a Dr's appointment last week and the scale said 351 so I got the usual weight gain reprimand from her.
I have almost gained all my weight back from a few years ago which is kind of good and bad I guess.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:45 AM   #1717
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesterday was 238.0
Today was 240.2

Because I had a couple of subs. Yes, I love love love lunch meat!!
Old 09-16-2015, 04:23 PM   #1718
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

379 today. Still sometimes don't recognize this body and miss my 600 pound one, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do for health.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:04 AM   #1719
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
379 today. Still sometimes don't recognize this body and miss my 600 pound one, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do for health.
I've followed your weight loss progress and can't help but wonder if your FA husband is supportive and yet just a bit disappointed that you are now almost half of the woman (size wise) he took to Australia. Hope your health is better.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:40 PM   #1720
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
I've followed your weight loss progress and can't help but wonder if your FA husband is supportive and yet just a bit disappointed that you are now almost half of the woman (size wise) he took to Australia. Hope your health is better.
I'm sure he's fucking heartbroken over his wife losing weight to become more comfortable in her body and for the goals that the two of them share.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:49 PM   #1721
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

American Dims members tend to shrink when you take them overseas. Scientists are baffled.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:55 PM   #1722
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
American Dims members tend to shrink when you take them overseas. Scientists are baffled.
Could be due to the terrible foods overseas?

Just asking
Old 09-18-2015, 01:09 PM   #1723
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Currently I weigh 205 pounds, hopefully the weight gain will help me with hormone replacement therapy.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:56 PM   #1724
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
You know, I had the same concerns - but me losing weight was actually something both of us wanted equally. He was the one who brought it up to me, originally, though I was already thinking about it. I think seeing me in the hospital on our wedding night really drove home for him just how much danger I was really in and how things needed to change. The man genuinely loves me... and when you genuinely love someone, you care so much more about their health and having them around than you do about their body size. He actually gets more excited than I do when changes in my body become evident. I'm still dealing with a little bit of a feeling of a loss... my identity has been so wrapped up in my size for so long that there's an actual grieving process happening for me. He's unfazed, ironically. He loves that I can get out and do more things with him and that he doesn't have to constantly worry that I'm going to end up in the hospital now. It gives both of us a serious sense of freedom. When he was younger he was definitely of the mindset "the bigger, the better" but as he aged he learned he was attracted to varying degrees of fatness. He can honestly say he'll be attracted to me as long as there's at least a LITTLE junk in the trunk, and that will always be the case for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'm sure he's fucking heartbroken over his wife losing weight to become more comfortable in her body and for the goals that the two of them share.
I tried to rep you but couldn't. I love when sassy Beej comes out, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Hahaha. Right?! It's some kind of voodoo magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Could be due to the terrible foods overseas?

Just asking
Hahahaha. Still plenty here for me to enjoy eating, trust me. Nothing beats America for authentic Mexican food (hard to come by here, but possible occasionally) but everything else is great here! Sydney is a real mishmash of cultures, which I love. We can get authentic versions of any cuisine you can imagine here in a 45-minute train ride or less. So many more options than the city I used to live in in the US.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:58 PM   #1725
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

dat trunk

wow