Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-21-2015, 04:59 PM   #1726
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

295 .
Old 09-22-2015, 01:13 AM   #1727
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
You know, I had the same concerns - but me losing weight was actually something both of us wanted equally. He was the one who brought it up to me, originally, though I was already thinking about it. I think seeing me in the hospital on our wedding night really drove home for him just how much danger I was really in and how things needed to change. The man genuinely loves me... and when you genuinely love someone, you care so much more about their health and having them around than you do about their body size.
This whole post, and other responses she answered, are how it's supposed to work. Awesome!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:15 AM   #1728
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

You know, I had the same concerns - but me losing weight was actually something both of us wanted equally. He was the one who brought it up to me, originally, though I was already thinking about it. I think seeing me in the hospital on our wedding night really drove home for him just how much danger I was really in and how things needed to change. The man genuinely loves me... and when you genuinely love someone, you care so much more about their health and having them around than you do about their body size. He actually gets more excited than I do when changes in my body become evident. I'm still dealing with a little bit of a feeling of a loss... my identity has been so wrapped up in my size for so long that there's an actual grieving process happening for me. He's unfazed, ironically. He loves that I can get out and do more things with him and that he doesn't have to constantly worry that I'm going to end up in the hospital now. It gives both of us a serious sense of freedom. When he was younger he was definitely of the mindset "the bigger, the better" but as he aged he learned he was attracted to varying degrees of fatness. He can honestly say he'll be attracted to me as long as there's at least a LITTLE junk in the trunk, and that will always be the case for me.

Thanks for the legitimate response instead of the smart ass comment by BJ.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:59 PM   #1729
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My current weight is 154... (I've un-eaten 83 pounds)... I started resistance weight training last week, and I feel stronger already.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:03 PM   #1730
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

350.5 as of today
Old 09-23-2015, 04:47 AM   #1731
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title

I have not posted much in a long time, but I am excited , I hoped on the scales and it said, it is a talking scale, 225 kg, that's almost 500 lbs.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:59 PM   #1732
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahahaha. Still plenty here for me to enjoy eating, trust me. Nothing beats America for authentic Mexican food (hard to come by here, but possible occasionally) but everything else is great here! Sydney is a real mishmash of cultures, which I love. We can get authentic versions of any cuisine you can imagine here in a 45-minute train ride or less. So many more options than the city I used to live in in the US.
...not even Mexico?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:01 PM   #1733
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...not even Mexico?
Hahahaha. Well, yes, you would be VERY correct about that, lmao. What I was trying to say is that we have much more authentic Mexican food in parts of the US than in Australia... but you are totally right, obviously! Should have said that differently.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 11:49 PM   #1734
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

BBM where is your blog? I'd be very interested in having a read!
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:45 AM   #1735
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
BBM where is your blog? I'd be very interested in having a read!
Sorry, what blog are you talking about? I looked to see where I'd mentioned one recently and couldn't find it?

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 09-27-2015, 04:48 PM   #1736
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

I honestly must have been reading something else, went back and I actually have NO idea...wow. I must be going senile in my 30's. Haha.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:08 PM   #1737
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

274.7 on the digital scale at work when I weighed this past week. Down slightly and I am delighted about it.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 09:28 PM   #1738
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

171 this morning.
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:08 PM   #1739
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

at 211 as of today
Old 09-28-2015, 10:34 AM   #1740
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

About 17.4 stone.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:42 PM   #1741
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

129 lbs as of yesterday!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:50 PM   #1742
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

348.7 this morning.. *shrugs*
Old 09-30-2015, 06:14 AM   #1743
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Could be due to the terrible foods overseas?

Just asking
Australia has a very dynamic ,thriving food scene and some of the best restaurants and cuisine in the world.

You can get any kind of food here from all over the globe.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:51 AM   #1744
600Bill

600Bill has said some nice things
Default Putting on weight

Right now I am at 330 having added about 50 pounds since July 1.
600Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:02 PM   #1745
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Believe I might be back down to 300 but I honestly have no clue. I think my scale is broken.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:31 PM   #1746
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Australia has a very dynamic ,thriving food scene and some of the best restaurants and cuisine in the world.

You can get any kind of food here from all over the globe.
100% agree. The only thing that's been hard to source (like I said) is authentic Mexican here in Sydney. Found some great places in Melbourne, though!

Old 10-01-2015, 12:29 AM   #1747
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
100% agree. The only thing that's been hard to source (like I said) is authentic Mexican here in Sydney. Found some great places in Melbourne, though!
What did you think of Melbourne? Did you like it?
I was born and raised there
Old 10-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #1748
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticed

The food sounds so delish, but I have a terrible phobia of kangaroos. Too much youtube I guess...
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:27 AM   #1749
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
The food sounds so delish, but I have a terrible phobia of kangaroos. Too much youtube I guess...
Haha there are not Kangaroos hopping down every street here.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:44 AM   #1750
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default 322 today

322 today but Louise is sick again and that tends to kill my appetite
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote