Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-11-2015, 12:24 PM   #1751
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

292.1 .
Old 10-14-2015, 05:35 AM   #1752
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
What did you think of Melbourne? Did you like it?
I was born and raised there
Just saw this. Yeah, both my husband and I loved it. It's beautiful and vibrant and fun!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:04 PM   #1753
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Just saw this. Yeah, both my husband and I loved it. It's beautiful and vibrant and fun!
It is
It is a great city.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 05:38 AM   #1754
MsChubbyBunny
MsChubbyBunny<3

MsChubbyBunny has said some nice things

237lbs as of last week
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (310.7 KB, 1591 views)
MsChubbyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 09:16 PM   #1755
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChubbyBunny View Post
237lbs as of last week

Cuuuuuuuuuuute!
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 05:52 AM   #1756
MsChubbyBunny
MsChubbyBunny<3

MsChubbyBunny has said some nice things

thank you
MsChubbyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #1757
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

gentle fall breezes...
and the scale says two-four-four
i want a donut...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:15 PM   #1758
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
gentle fall breezes...
and the scale says two-four-four
i want a donut...
I wish i was 244...lol..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2015, 06:01 AM   #1759
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

199 lbs and we've finally reached a goal weight agreement with my nutritionist. Until recently she's pushed under 152 lbs on me which has felt impossible. I had my body composition analyzed 10 lbs ago and my body fat was 30,5% giving me lean weight of 146 lbs. After seeing those numbers she agreed 187 lbs would be a sensible goal especially as some of it is excess skin which hopefully will be removed at some point.

I'm relieved.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:18 AM   #1760
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is awesome! I am glad you could reach a goal that was more comfortable for you.
Old 10-31-2015, 04:15 AM   #1761
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

289 .
Old 10-31-2015, 09:58 AM   #1762
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

One fifty - feeling nifty. I have to buy a whole new wardrobe. I started resistance training a while ago, and the change amazing. I feel great and can do a lot more.
I told my husband I'm gonna shovel snow this Winter, instead of waiting to get home from work. He liked that... a lot.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:26 PM   #1763
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I may or may not be between 280-290? I have no clue, my scale is being stupid.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:27 PM   #1764
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My current weight is 388 pounds as of today.
Old 11-09-2015, 08:10 AM   #1765
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Currently I weigh 224.5 pounds
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:10 AM   #1766
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChubbyBunny View Post
237lbs as of last week
You're a cute bunny
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:53 AM   #1767
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My current weight is 388 pounds as of today.
Wow....that's incredible
Old 11-11-2015, 04:32 PM   #1768
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

So here's the conversation between the hubby and I today,we're going for a weekend trip and he's trying fatten me up...
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (151.9 KB, 1023 views)
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:03 AM   #1769
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

212lbs as of Tuesday.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:56 PM   #1770
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

235 as of yesterday
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:04 PM   #1771
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Wow....that's incredible
How so?

It is just a number.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:55 AM   #1772
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
How so?

It is just a number.
Look where you were at years ago. Nuff ced
Old 11-16-2015, 05:22 PM   #1773
person12670

person12670 has said some nice things

240 lbs of lazy fat guy
person12670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:53 AM   #1774
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Look where you were at years ago. Nuff ced
It goes up and down.

I will likely need to lose some again as I have a hernia in my stomach, and my MS is getting progressively worse.

That is why, it is just a number really.
It has gone up, and it will go down some again.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:18 AM   #1775
Katana Ventris

Katana Ventris has said some nice things

281.6 lbs today
Katana Ventris is offline   Reply With Quote