Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-24-2015, 07:35 AM   #1776
drjp52

drjp52 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdrjp52 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Proud to announce that after starting at 185 pounds on January 1, 2013...I'm currently at 325.2 pounds today. The journey has been amazing. Pics to come.
drjp52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:38 AM   #1777
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As of today 374 pounds.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #1778
Axof

Axof can now change their title

160 pounds, I can't believe I lost 80 pounds in a year! Doesn't sound that much in kilograms.
Axof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:11 AM   #1779
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel is a member of the 500 clubSnow Angel is a member of the 500 clubSnow Angel is a member of the 500 clubSnow Angel is a member of the 500 clubSnow Angel is a member of the 500 clubSnow Angel is a member of the 500 club

I'm not sure how much I weigh it goes up and down.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:27 PM   #1780
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions community

282 .
Old 12-26-2015, 05:15 AM   #1781
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I haven't checked the damage in few days but on 23rd, my diet anniversary/birthday, scales said 182 lbs. That's a bit less than half of the 368 lbs it showed last year

I was watching jealously my 265 lbs little sister the whole christmas eve. She was so beautiful and round and looked and so happy and guilt free eating everything in sight.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:28 PM   #1782
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not interested in weighing myself anymore. The scale doesn't measure self worth. Fat or Skinny.....everyone on this thread is beautiful and precious. Sending love to each of you.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #1783
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This morning I weighed in at 229, which I think may be my heaviest morning weigh in, by a smidge. A bit mixed feeling of 'well, there went three months of trying to be disciplined, in 9 days of indulgence ' and 'geeze, with all I've eaten I'd have thought I'd have hit a round 230, what would that take? "
Old 12-28-2015, 01:53 AM   #1784
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

287 and it's so weird lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:00 AM   #1785
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Because you were so much bigger?
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 02:16 AM   #1786
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
Because you were so much bigger?
Yeaaaaah. I'm not used to being so thin. lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 08:52 AM   #1787
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Yeaaaaah. I'm not used to being so thin. lol
Deliberate effort? If so great work!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 02:59 PM   #1788
beefsteak

beefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbeefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

350ibs of deliciousness'
beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #1789
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

349.4 last I checked....
Old 01-08-2016, 06:59 PM   #1790
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

285.4, according to the scale 10 minutes ago...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:01 PM   #1791
supersizebbw

supersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysupersizebbw is a pillar of the Dimensions community

276 .
Old 01-12-2016, 07:46 PM   #1792
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

277 yesterday

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:40 PM   #1793
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

and I moved the scale three feet east, I was 242.2
Old 01-13-2016, 03:01 PM   #1794
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

144 and holding... down 93 lbs in 18 months. I have a personal trainer since Sept. Before that, lots and lots of walking. Self-hypnosis tapes have kept me from going back to my old ways. Lots of fruits and veggies. I feel good.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:53 PM   #1795
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Last time I checked 240....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 04:05 PM   #1796
Tracii

Tracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging in

One of my rare weigh in days and on my new scale it says 384.5
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:57 PM   #1797
Kristal

Kristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
One of my rare weigh in days and on my new scale it says 384.5
Love the outfit Tracii
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:26 PM   #1798
Tracii

Tracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging inTracii makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks Kristal.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:54 AM   #1799
supersizebbw

267.9 .
Old 02-12-2016, 01:56 AM   #1800
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

245 last time I checked
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote