Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-14-2016, 08:54 PM   #1851
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things

You do not look 350.
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #1852
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilegalpat View Post
You do not look 350.
I am, and I am also 5'9", hence why I do not look 350 lol.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 06:44 AM   #1853
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Weighed myself yesterday ... apparently I weigh over twenty-eight thousand hummingbirds, or ten turkeys. It was nice of the nature museum to provide scales for public use
Old 10-02-2016, 04:30 PM   #1854
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics
Default reducing for a cruise

down from a high of 240.5 to today;s 224.2 I have 8 more pounds to lose before 10/21 Barcelona 14 day cruise. If I do that I lose 10% of body weight.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:04 PM   #1855
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging in

Down to 370 when at doctor - lost 5 more pounds.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:14 PM   #1856
Van

Van can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I weigh 219 pounds as of today. I weighed 206 last Saturday.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #1857
Van

Van can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My goal weight is 250 lbs.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #1858
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

249.8 as of this morning

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:17 PM   #1859
ssbbwpear

ssbbwpear has said some nice things
Default My weight is...

490 lbs. Trying to lose a little for mobiltiy. Mostly hips and legs LOL!
ssbbwpear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:26 AM   #1860
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

234.2 this morning
Old 11-06-2016, 05:48 PM   #1861
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

305. It's inexplicable that I've gained 20 pounds over the past 6 months even though I've barely eaten for the last 5. Although, thinking about what I eat the few times I do makes it somewhat explicable...
Old 11-06-2016, 10:22 PM   #1862
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!loopytheone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
305. It's inexplicable that I've gained 20 pounds over the past 6 months even though I've barely eaten for the last 5. Although, thinking about what I eat the few times I do makes it somewhat explicable...
Periods of starvation mixed with short bursts of high calorie food is, like, the most efficient way of making your body store fat instead of using the energy it gets. I know you probably have a billion people telling you this, but eating more regularly will help your body to use the energy you take in for healing/growth etc.

Or in other words, I, an FFA and fatty, am advocating eating more. Who would have guessed.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:52 PM   #1863
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

230. Exercising and forgetting to snack helping
Old 11-09-2016, 02:57 PM   #1864
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

350 lbs
Old 11-09-2016, 03:59 PM   #1865
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

248.4 as of this morning

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:49 PM   #1866
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

285.... meh

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2016, 11:01 AM   #1867
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a rather boring 215
Old 11-12-2016, 12:33 AM   #1868
OPRestrepo

OPRestrepo has said some nice things

190 and 6' tall male. Feeder surprise surprise
OPRestrepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:57 AM   #1869
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

5'7" and 172 this morning. Been doing a lot of trail running instead of weight lifting lately. The weather has been so awesome I just can't resist. I'll be back at it in the weight room after the new year, though.
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:07 PM   #1870
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

305lbs. Gaining weight...and for the first time in my life I'm not "upset" by it lol I'm just like, ehhh
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 02:45 PM   #1871
traceg

traceg has said some nice things

Took the summer off work and crept up to397lbs as of yesterday
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:51 PM   #1872
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Took the summer off work and crept up to397lbs as of yesterday
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:37 AM   #1873
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Somehow I've made it up to 270
Old 11-19-2016, 08:27 AM   #1874
Iannathedriveress
Grace Space Pace

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm about 296 pounds
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #1875
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now change their title

239 lbs as of yesterday.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote