Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Would you want your FA related fantasies to be part of your reality?
I'd like my fantasies to become part of my life! 150 63.29%
My fantasies are best kept as fantasies! 87 36.71%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #51
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
scratchy sand scratching your back.
Actually, I'd like that... slightly less likely to draw blood than fingernails...
Old 04-26-2010, 05:57 PM   #52
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
The best fantasy is being someone else's.
To you perhaps. I am someone else's fantasy and would rather that become a reality but it probably won't happen.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:22 AM   #53
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
To you perhaps. I am someone else's fantasy and would rather that become a reality but it probably won't happen.
Well, I've been living my FA fantasy for 20+ years now, I just hope I'm returning the favor.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #54
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
*snip*

Point is, I think that even if it would happen, it would be amazing at first but after a while it'll become the norm and not has exciting anymore. An FA fantasy is put on a pedestal and if it becomes reality it'll get old soon and then who knows
Ah, nope, not in my experience... I had a LTR with a BBW gf that lasted 4 years and things never, ever got old... well, not for me anyhow...
Old 05-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #55
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

I would be completley happy if I was able to live my fantasies.....for a time being. I fear that after i have achieved my life long fantasy, I will either try to go for something more fancifuly outlandish or I would not have a goal to strive for anymore. I am currently content as a FA at my college and still enjoy my fantasies being simply fantasies
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #56
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
but not gonna happen cause she screwed up big time
what on earth

is she serving a drug trafficking sentence
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #57
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
what on earth

is she serving a drug trafficking sentence
she screwed up our relationship
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #58
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

she sounds very irresponsible
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #59
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
she sounds very irresponsible
A Woman can have the body of a Goddess, but that doesn't mean shes a nice great well-rounded person

Last edited by J_Underscore; 05-05-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #60
J_Underscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Ah, nope, not in my experience... I had a LTR with a BBW gf that lasted 4 years and things never, ever got old... well, not for me anyhow...
then you're a Lucky man lol
Old 05-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #61
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post

It's not unusual to fantasize about the lottery, but good to see someone else who thinks that voice-acting on a cartoon would be the coolest thing ever. I'll even throw out my lifelong desire to be a Muppeteer as well!

Have always wanted to be the voice of a cartoon character and omg to be a muppeteer ..................................wanders off into henson esque fantasyland
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #62
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
A Woman can have the body of a Goddess, but that doesn't mean shes a nice great well-rounded person
I wish I could quote this in every single forum I've ever known. Its the most truest statement I've ever heard.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #63
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've had FA fantasies about myself. I know it sounds conceited, but just keep reading. There are things that I would want done to myself, some of which are an utter fantasy (like becoming so fat I can't physically leave my room.... something I fantasize about but I wouldn't ever really want to happen). And there are some "fantasies" that are just a matter of time before they really happen. Like many other people have said, there's a line between what should stay strictly fantasy and what's actually doable. I would love for a guy or gal to fulfill my fantasies, but at the same time, I don't want them to go, "whats your fantasy, lets do it". I would want to act on such fantasies with a like-minded person, someone who I don't have to be like, "okay you're gonna (insert fantasy here).". I would enjoy it more if they had some idea on what to say and do instead of it being awkward, which I feel would be the case if I tried to act out on my "doable" fantasies.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #64
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
I've had FA fantasies about myself. I know it sounds conceited, but just keep reading. There are things that I would want done to myself, some of which are an utter fantasy (like becoming so fat I can't physically leave my room.... something I fantasize about but I wouldn't ever really want to happen). And there are some "fantasies" that are just a matter of time before they really happen. Like many other people have said, there's a line between what should stay strictly fantasy and what's actually doable. I would love for a guy or gal to fulfill my fantasies, but at the same time, I don't want them to go, "whats your fantasy, lets do it". I would want to act on such fantasies with a like-minded person, someone who I don't have to be like, "okay you're gonna (insert fantasy here).". I would enjoy it more if they had some idea on what to say and do instead of it being awkward, which I feel would be the case if I tried to act out on my "doable" fantasies.
That actually says most of what I feel on this rather well, actually.

Not conceited at all to have fantasies involving oneself, I think..... I've long said that in my mind there are three kinds of being an FA: like fat on people to whom you are sexually attracted, like fat on people to whom you are not sexually attracted (that is, you just think people look better, are nicer, or whatever when they are fat), and liking fat on oneself. (I call that last one being an "Auto-FA" but I don't think the term will ever take off)
Old 05-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #65
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That actually says most of what I feel on this rather well, actually.

Not conceited at all to have fantasies involving oneself, I think..... I've long said that in my mind there are three kinds of being an FA: like fat on people to whom you are sexually attracted, like fat on people to whom you are not sexually attracted (that is, you just think people look better, are nicer, or whatever when they are fat), and liking fat on oneself. (I call that last one being an "Auto-FA" but I don't think the term will ever take off)
Then I'm 100% certain I'm a triple-threat. lol

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #66
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Go get 'em, tiger!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #67
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Yes, of course you can be two or three of the kinds. Just that those things can be quite distinct too. There are certainly a fair number of us that pretty much just like fat, on whoever
Old 05-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #68
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I would like my fantasies to become reality- all of them, ALL OF THEM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #69
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Yup. Mine too.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #70
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Yup. Mine too.
Totally Agreed
Old 05-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #71
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hurry up and work dream control techniques! Hurry the fuck up! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #72
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Hurry up and work dream control techniques! Hurry the fuck up! lol
You know the old trick of tying a ribbon to your finger so you won't forget something? Do that, and whenever you think of the ribbon, ask yourself 'am I dreaming?", read something, look away from it, and read it again. In a dream it won't say the same thing a 2nd time and you can control the dream.

This will work within two nights if you wear the ribbon both days and actually do the test EVERY time.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #73
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Oh, I getcha!

This thread is now full of win btw!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #74
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

After some thought I dont think so. I could not keep up with my fantasies
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #75
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
After some thought I dont think so. I could not keep up with my fantasies
Aim high, pal. Shoot for the stars. At least you'll reach the sky.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me