Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 08-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Beware the office feeder:

Quote:
Beware the office feeder: They tempt with sweets and treats, but never tuck in themselves - what are they up to?
By PETA BEE
Last updated at 3:10 AM on 2nd August 2010
Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
Claire Hill has been dieting for seven months.
She attends a weekly weigh-in at her local gym and has seen the scales drop by almost 16 lb to 10 st since she started.
Fastidious about counting calories, Claire, 42, walks to work every day and jogs on the treadmill twice a week.
Yet she feels her progress has been hindered considerably by what she refers to as her 'biggest dieting liability': the office feeder.

Every morning when Claire arrives at the offices of the marketing company where she works in Manchester, a female colleague has placed freshly-baked croissants on a desk in the open-plan area where they sit.
'She watches to see who is having one and harangues you until you pick one up,' Claire says. 'I wrap it up and put it in my bag to throw away later, but she comes over and asks if I have eaten it.
'At 11am, she brings out the biscuits or butter shortbread. yet she never touches a crumb herself.'
If Claire's predicament sounds all too familiar, it is because the behaviour of the office feeder has become virulent, their insidious calorie-pushing cropping up in workplaces around the UK.

More...
Freeze off that fat: Instead of melting away your flab with a laser, the hottest craze from America is to chill it to death
Anyone for 80 fungus fragrance? The scent that's more expensive than gold
Part of a once-rare proclivity, they derive intense pleasure from over-feeding or intentionally trying to fatten up colleagues and friends. for those targeted, the temptations proffered by feeders can be difficult to resist.
On a Weight Watcher's website discussion dedicated to the issue of office feeders, 26-year-old Sarah-Jo, from Suffolk, says there is a constant supply of cakes and biscuits from a particular colleague.
'I've told her I am on a Weight Watchers programme and trying to lose weight, but that just makes the person worse,' she says.
'In front of everyone else she says: 'Go, on - just one won't hurt,' and I am put on the spot. I really feel she is just being so mean.'
HOW TO BEAT THE OFFICE FEEDER
Keep healthy food in view Professor Wansink says you eat what you can see, so if the office feeder comes in with cakes and biscuits, make sure your celery sticks and carrots are within view on your desk.
Don't throw away wrappers Studies have shown that keeping empty chocolate wrappers or crisp bags on your desk can act as a deterrent to eating more - it gives a tangible reminder of what you have previously consumed.

Put it away
If The office feeder hands out biscuits and insists you take one, get into the habit of removing it from reach immediately. Put it, unopened, in your bag, or lock it away in a drawer.
Another correspondent, Lorna, from Glasgow, says: 'My office feeder is very clever and knows all my weaknesses - she loves nothing more than feeding people, and my willpower can't take it.'
Research has shown that the workplace presents ample opportunity for weakening of resolve when it comes to weight loss.
Professor Brian Wansink, an eating behaviourist who is director of nutritional science at Cornell University, and the author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More than We think, found that female secretaries ate 5.6 times more chocolates if they were placed on a nearby desk than if they had to stand up and walk two metres to get it.
In another experiment, he showed that office workers sitting near glass dishes filled with sweets ate 71 per cent more - or 77 calories a day - than those sitting near white, opaque dishes of the same confectionary.
Over the course of a year, the clear dish would have added more than 5 lb of extra weight.
Wansink says that, typically, we eat 30 per cent more calories in company than we do alone, and that women are more likely to be influenced by the diet patterns of co-workers than men.
'When we put two women together, regardless of whether they are friends or not, they end up mimicking the eating habits of the other person,' Wansink says. 'And if the person next to them is eating fast, they will match her pace.'
But what drives office feeders to fatten up others?
Susan Ringwood, chief executive of the eating disorders charity Beat, says they are likely to be harbouring an unhealthy relationship with food themselves.
'It is often assumed that people with eating disorders such as anorexia are not interested in food and don't feel hungry. But, in fact, the opposite is true,' Ringwood says.
'They like to see others eating, because it reinforces their own sense of mastery and self-will, and they feel good about avoiding calories when someone else is consuming them in front of their eyes."
For some feeders, however, there is more at play than a straightforward transference of guilt about eating.
An internet search on the subject of feeders or 'feederism' brings up dozens of sites devoted to what some enthusiasts consider to be a sexual appeal of the practice.
Fuelled by calls for greater fat acceptance within society, people obsessed with gaining weight themselves, known as gainers, or in taking control of the eating habits of others, so that they become physically incapacitated by fatness (feeders or feedies), are coming out of the closet in droves.
GROWING TREND
'Obesity has trebled since 1980. Then, 8 per cent of UK women were obese, now it's 24 per cent'
Ringwood says that the phenomenon is not an eating disorder in itself as, unlike anorexics and bulimics, 'gainers' claim they are happy with their bodies.
'There's no clear cut explanation for why someone would want to gain weight themselves or to assist someone else gain weight,' she says.
It is clearly abnormal behaviour in the extreme.
With the risks of obesity so widely known, why would someone encourage thei r partner or friend to eat themselves to ill health?
Professor Peter Rogers, head of experimental psychology at the University of Bristol, says there are many possibl e underlying reasons, but one could be that it allows the 'feeding' partner to gain control within a relationship.
'There's some evidence that men, in particular, encourage female partners to over-eat in order to make them less physically attractive to potential rivals,' Rogers says.
'In a bizarre way, they are attempting to protect themselves from the pain associated with a split.'
Sexual complexities can play a part in the office feeder's motivation, too.
Although no statistics are available for this emerging phenomenon, it is thought that, like most disordered relationships with food, office feeders are mostly women.
Driven by a desire to appear more attractive than her female colleagues to men in the office, a feeder sometimes uses food as a weapon to help her achieve the goal.
'There can often be some sexual jealousies, or other factors that might prompt someone to behave in this way,' says psychologist Dearbhla McCullough of Roehampton University.
'Food is often used as a competitive tool and slimness seen as the ultimate sign of self-control and perfection.'
Certainly, this was true in the case of Samantha F from London, who reports in a revealing blog on a dieting and weight-loss website with a thread of comments on dieting jealousy that 'someone at work, who had made no secret of the fact that she fancied my boyfriend before we started going out together, tried to befriend me by bringing in Reese's Peanut Buttercups every day.
'I once said I liked them and she told me it was because she had cravings for them, too, yet she never let one pass her lips. She was the ultimat e competitive feeder.'
For Claire Hill, there is no obvious trigger for her office feeder's behaviour.
'There are times when I think she really is out to get me fat,' says Claire.
'But then I wonder if she's just someone that likes to care for people, loves food and always has a full fridge at home.
'It does cross my mind that maybe she just likes me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz0vPeBar8a
Crafty and interesting and somewhat cute almost. Yes, its from The Mail, but hey!
1300 Class is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Equally nefarious:

The Grandma Feeder

The Neighbor with Fresh Baked Cookies Feeder

The Supermarket Sampler Feeder

PURE EVIL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

While I agree that it's kind of silly for someone to bring goodies to the office and then not take some for themselves, I don't like the tone the article takes in blaming others for our desire to eat food. If someone brings goodies to the office and I eat them, I can only claim responsibility for myself. I don't tend to 'blame' myself for eating food, but I can't deny that I'm responsible for putting in my mouth what I choose to put there. No one's forcing me to eat the doughnuts they leave on the office counter.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was in the process of writing a book (yes, not a story but an actual novel) with the premise of an office feeder but I guess someone else beat me to it.

Damn!
Old 08-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
jonah-uk

jonah-uk can now change their title

they're still trotting out this line though:
Quote:
'There's some evidence that men, in particular, encourage female partners to over-eat in order to make them less physically attractive to potential rivals,'
does anyone believe that? seems a bit implausible to me, unless it's done subconsciously maybe?
jonah-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah-uk View Post

does anyone believe that? seems a bit implausible to me, unless it's done subconsciously maybe?
I don't believe that for a second. Why would you want to make someone LESS attractive?
Old 08-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm hidin in yo filing cabinet, bakin u cookies.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I'll buy that filing cabinet.

Just doesn't sound the same when it's not "I'll buy that baby."
Old 08-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

If there isn't a story in the library on this premise, there needs to be.

Some time I'm in a dark mood maybe I'll try and write one = P

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
While I agree that it's kind of silly for someone to bring goodies to the office and then not take some for themselves, I don't like the tone the article takes in blaming others for our desire to eat food. If someone brings goodies to the office and I eat them, I can only claim responsibility for myself. I don't tend to 'blame' myself for eating food, but I can't deny that I'm responsible for putting in my mouth what I choose to put there. No one's forcing me to eat the doughnuts they leave on the office counter.
In the long and short of things, yes, you are the last line of responsibility for what you eat. But so many things can lead to what you do and do not eat. Availability (office feeder brings in a plate of food/treats), guilt (office feeder implies hurt feelings/makes you "the bad person" for not trying one), lack of guilt (other office workers eating as well), hunger (self explanatory = P), cravings... it's a long list.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #10
Myn

Myn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

That'd be my ex-husband. More fool me for never paying attention when he said we were stuck together since no one else would have us.
Myn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #11
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
If there isn't a story in the library on this premise, there needs to be.
There's bloody loads of 'em! :P
Old 08-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

'There's some evidence that men, in particular, encourage female partners to over-eat in order to make them less physically attractive to potential rivals,'

^These psych's are iiiiiiiiidiots!

Never, ever does it occur to them that feeders (male and female) might be fattening up their lover(s) / acquaintances, cos it's hott... Nor that feeders are damn well aware that there's loads of other FAs and feeders out there, who will fine their fatter lover even hotter!

Fools!
FOOLS!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
spaz-fa

spaz-fa can now change their title
Talking lol office feeder

:P Office feeder makes me feel like an evil mastermind :P

Now i just need the evil genius laugh
Old 08-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I'll take you and the cookies. AM can keep the cabinet.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #15
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'll buy that filing cabinet.

Just doesn't sound the same when it's not "I'll buy that baby."
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'll take you and the cookies. AM can keep the cabinet.
Ladies, ladies... there are plenty of delicious office goodies to go around. Better start widening those chairs.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #16
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Office Feeder

We never had any problems with our office feeder.
This electric power feeder line kept our lights and
air conditioning running well for the many years I
worked there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Electric Feeder Line.jpg (38.9 KB, 364 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #17
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

We had an Office Feeder.

She wasn't nefarious in any way. She was a severe Type 1 diabetic who loved to cook. If she saw something on TV or a magazine she had to try it out. She couldn't eat the stuff she baked, but she took a great deal of vicarious pleasure watching us eat her creations.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #18
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord View Post
Crafty and interesting and somewhat cute almost. Yes, its from The Mail, but hey!
Uh, yeah, except for this (substantial) part:

Quote:
For some feeders, however, there is more at play than a straightforward transference of guilt about eating.
An internet search on the subject of feeders or 'feederism' brings up dozens of sites devoted to what some enthusiasts consider to be a sexual appeal of the practice.
Fuelled by calls for greater fat acceptance within society, people obsessed with gaining weight themselves, known as gainers, or in taking control of the eating habits of others, so that they become physically incapacitated by fatness (feeders or feedies), are coming out of the closet in droves.
GROWING TREND
'Obesity has trebled since 1980. Then, 8 per cent of UK women were obese, now it's 24 per cent'
Ringwood says that the phenomenon is not an eating disorder in itself as, unlike anorexics and bulimics, 'gainers' claim they are happy with their bodies.
'There's no clear cut explanation for why someone would want to gain weight themselves or to assist someone else gain weight,' she says.
It is clearly abnormal behaviour in the extreme.
With the risks of obesity so widely known, why would someone encourage thei r partner or friend to eat themselves to ill health?
Professor Peter Rogers, head of experimental psychology at the University of Bristol, says there are many possibl e underlying reasons, but one could be that it allows the 'feeding' partner to gain control within a relationship.
'There's some evidence that men, in particular, encourage female partners to over-eat in order to make them less physically attractive to potential rivals,' Rogers says.
'In a bizarre way, they are attempting to protect themselves from the pain associated with a split.'
Sexual complexities can play a part in the office feeder's motivation, too.
Lots of old, tired misconceptions and myths in there.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #19
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There's a very curvaceous young lady who I work with, whenever I pick up a candy bar I bring her one as well. She hasn't refused yet.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #20
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll take the case!

no srsly. gimme that job, yo.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:39 AM   #21
Britty

Britty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot pics

I tried to be the office feeder, but I ate everything before I took it in...fail.
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #22
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I worked in an office, I regularly brought treats in once or twice a month. Many of my co-workers were non-bakers and enjoyed the homemade goodies, and I enjoy cooking/baking for others. Did I eat my own stuff? Sure, sometimes. Did I want others to enjoy them? Yes, but not because I cared about their waistlines so much as it was affirming to see other people enjoying my handiwork. The article is seriously overthinking things.

August almost always = slow news month.
Big Beautiful Dreamer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:07 AM   #23
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britty View Post
I tried to be the office feeder, but I ate everything before I took it in...fail.
LOL. That would be me, too.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:17 AM   #24
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm the town crier when there's food in the conference room. Does that count?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I'm the only one who never eats the stuff my coworkers bring in. Then again, certain co-workers I'd suspect of trying to poison me while others merely display poor hygiene habits.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote