Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 12-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #26
ahmed naser

ahmed naser has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA View Post
Name: George
Location: Sydney (currently Edinburgh UK for the next few months)
Profession: Student
Music: House, Greek
Likes: Football, Rugby (both types), spending time with friends
Dislikes: various things
About me: Friendly, easy to get along with, appreciate my family and friends
hello everyone
Old 12-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #27
Fordaluvofcurves

Fordaluvofcurves has said some nice things
Default Welcome to my Wonder World

Hey everyone.....what a brilliant site....one devoted to BBW and their Admirers.....I am in 'the zone' now.

As for me....
Name: Dave
Profession: Business Analyst
Music: House, Deep House, Progressive House (seem a theme there?)
Likes: Honey Chicken, Pad Thai, Any beach anywhere, shopping and making salads and coffee (though not at the same time)
Dislikes: Incompetent managers, sycophants, people that are try-hards or fakers
About me: Single, happy, stable (emo and fin), enjoy working, love (no...smitten) with fuller-figured women and produ of it. In essence, a normal guy with too much time on his hands now that all my friends have moved overseas or interstate (but that's Radelaide for ya). Look forward to being a regular on here and meeting heaps of el grande muchachos
Old 12-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #28
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed naser View Post
hello everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordaluvofcurves View Post
Hey everyone.....what a brilliant site....one devoted to BBW and their Admirers.....I am in 'the zone' now.

As for me....
Name: Dave
Profession: Business Analyst
Music: House, Deep House, Progressive House (seem a theme there?)
Likes: Honey Chicken, Pad Thai, Any beach anywhere, shopping and making salads and coffee (though not at the same time)
Dislikes: Incompetent managers, sycophants, people that are try-hards or fakers
About me: Single, happy, stable (emo and fin), enjoy working, love (no...smitten) with fuller-figured women and produ of it. In essence, a normal guy with too much time on his hands now that all my friends have moved overseas or interstate (but that's Radelaide for ya). Look forward to being a regular on here and meeting heaps of el grande muchachos
Welcome gents, this is a fantastic place and Fordaluvrofcurves melbournes better just saying ! lol
Old 12-25-2010, 05:06 AM   #29
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
Welcome gents, this is a fantastic place and Fordaluvrofcurves melbournes better just saying ! lol
Hmmm ............
Old 12-30-2010, 04:23 AM   #30
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

As for me....
Name: Mama (or Lisa)

Profession: Advertising Sales Executive

Music: R&B from the 50's, punk & brit pop of late 70's into 80's, Hip Hop from 80's - Today.. and i mean real hip hop.. not fiddy cent blah! I love Van Hunt.. Prince and anyone Funky.. Music is the air that i breathe... it makes me move.. leaves me still.. makes me happy.. makes me cry.. gets me excited.. in more ways than one.. enough about music.. u get the drift!

Fav Food: Anything Asian... CHinese.. Vietnamese, Japanese, Mongolian BBQ, Korean, Thai, Indonesian etc

Fav Drink: Love Coke Zero .. yes i know diet drink.. i hate the taste that normal coke leaves in my mouth thats all... I love the italian drink Chinotto and its pronounced kinotto.. I love Multi V Juice & water!

Likes: Music.. Men.. & Color.. colors just excite me.. love stars... love ears (yes wierd fettish i guess)... People that are courteous & respectful to themselves and others.. love people that are witty & have a good sence of humor. and i love the aussies on dims.. great bunch of peeps!

Dislikes: ignorance on any level, prejudice, racism, discrimination, double standards etc

About me: Music encyclopedia in any genre except country and or western YUK!!! Im very simple yet extremely complex and im a true gemini with a definate light and shade. I dont drink.. never have.. people find that wierd lol.. music.. did i say i love music? rock.. to hip hop to soul to funk to jazz .. pop to punk yada yada

pic of me & melbourne hottie Mz Puss is attached! yay!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laugh.jpg (101.4 KB, 524 views)
File Type: jpg nuts.jpg (95.1 KB, 523 views)

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
Old 12-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #31
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Jack
Location: Brisbane (though might change if I get work up North or out West)
Profession/Job: Unemployed (hey I've got a BA with Honours so what can you say...) :tear:
Music: Chill, Jazz, NuLounge-Jazz-swing-electro fusion..
Likes: History, model railroads, rugby union, cricket, books, Steam (but more DieselPunk these days).
That just about raps it up..
Old 12-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #32
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord View Post
Location: Brisbane (though might change if I get work up North or out West)
Are there any more of members in Brisbane, or is just us?
Old 12-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #33
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Are there any more of members in Brisbane, or is just us?
Hey... no complaining...

I'm on my lonesome here in Perth...
Old 12-31-2010, 02:00 AM   #34
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Hey... no complaining...

I'm on my lonesome here in Perth...
Not complaining, just curious!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:30 AM   #35
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I couldn't tell you to be honest, maybe there are some about..
Old 06-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #36
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm bumping this thread as I want more people to post.... Poke those you know who fit the bill who haven't!!!!!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #37
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Name: Chelle (as in Shell not Shelley grrr lol)

Profession: Child care & disability fields.

Music: I'm a fan of most tunes, the good, the bad & the one hit wonders lol

Likes: Concerts, reading, hanging with my crazy mates, my animals, most of my family lol, my job (most days), chicken parma (add drool here) & chocolate baby!

Dislikes: Idiots, bigots, playerz, beans & Jennifer Aniston lol

About me: What can I say, I'm just me, people tend to either love me or hate me & I can live with that. If I let you into my life you will have a loyal friend. I am a member of the HSV club & I'm not talking about the car I'm very open about the things that have happened in my life, those things, good & bad have made me who I am today & that is AWESOME bahahaha
Old 06-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #38
DJ_S

DJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going onDJ_S knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Insert rep here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
Name: Chelle (as in Shell not Shelley grrr lol)

Profession: Child care & disability fields.

Music: I'm a fan of most tunes, the good, the bad & the one hit wonders lol

Likes: Concerts, reading, hanging with my crazy mates, my animals, most of my family lol, my job (most days), chicken parma (add drool here) & chocolate baby!

Dislikes: Idiots, bigots, playerz, beans & Jennifer Aniston lol

About me: What can I say, I'm just me, people tend to either love me or hate me & I can live with that. If I let you into my life you will have a loyal friend. I am a member of the HSV club & I'm not talking about the car I'm very open about the things that have happened in my life, those things, good & bad have made me who I am today & that is AWESOME bahahaha
Awesome indeed.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #39
ChewyDragees

ChewyDragees has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
As for me....
Name: Mama (or Lisa)

Profession: Advertising Sales Executive

Music: R&B from the 50's, punk & brit pop of late 70's into 80's, Hip Hop from 80's - Today.. and i mean real hip hop.. not fiddy cent blah! I love Van Hunt.. Prince and anyone Funky.. Music is the air that i breathe... it makes me move.. leaves me still.. makes me happy.. makes me cry.. gets me excited.. in more ways than one.. enough about music.. u get the drift!

Fav Food: Anything Asian... CHinese.. Vietnamese, Japanese, Mongolian BBQ, Korean, Thai, Indonesian etc

Fav Drink: Love Coke Zero .. yes i know diet drink.. i hate the taste that normal coke leaves in my mouth thats all... I love the italian drink Chinotto and its pronounced kinotto.. I love Multi V Juice & water!

Likes: Music.. Men.. & Color.. colors just excite me.. love stars... love ears (yes wierd fettish i guess)... People that are courteous & respectful to themselves and others.. love people that are witty & have a good sence of humor. and i love the aussies on dims.. great bunch of peeps!

Dislikes: ignorance on any level, prejudice, racism, discrimination, double standards etc

About me: Music encyclopedia in any genre except country and or western YUK!!! Im very simple yet extremely complex and im a true gemini with a definate light and shade. I dont drink.. never have.. people find that wierd lol.. music.. did i say i love music? rock.. to hip hop to soul to funk to jazz .. pop to punk yada yada

pic of me & melbourne hottie Mz Puss is attached! yay!
Big Mama Lisa...I know you! Well, I know of you. I used to see you all the time at underage R&B events, back when I was a teenager. Wow!

My friends and I used to listen to Wayne Fernandez on a Friday night and then head out to Warehouse or whatever club was cool at the time. (I had a fake ID, lol)
Old 06-29-2011, 04:05 AM   #40
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyDragees View Post
Big Mama Lisa...I know you! Well, I know of you. I used to see you all the time at underage R&B events, back when I was a teenager. Wow!

My friends and I used to listen to Wayne Fernandez on a Friday night and then head out to Warehouse or whatever club was cool at the time. (I had a fake ID, lol)
uh oh im out of the fat closet lol

i get people all the time coming up to me saying they loved WKD & listened to Wayne & I all the time.. great to hear u listened to it.. welcome to dims

Old 06-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #41
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
uh oh im out of the fat closet lol

i get people all the time coming up to me saying they loved WKD & listened to Wayne & I all the time.. great to hear u listened to it.. welcome to dims
I am mates with a celebrity! Woot!
Old 07-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #42
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oops, I forgot to check in here!

Name: Bobbie
Profession: Fine Art student, working as a bartender
Music: Soul, funk, ska, punk, acoustic guitary stuff, hip-hop, rap, rock and roll
Likes: Art, live music, documentaries, cheese, going out with friends
Dislikes: lizards, arseholes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 39346_424533622047_507902047_4700587_2723189_n.jpg (31.3 KB, 409 views)
Old 07-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #43
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post
Awesome indeed.
Hahaha Thanks Sach xo
Old 07-07-2011, 05:34 AM   #44
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Oops, I forgot to check in here!

Name: Bobbie
Profession: Fine Art student, working as a bartender
Music: Soul, funk, ska, punk, acoustic guitary stuff, hip-hop, rap, rock and roll
Likes: Art, live music, documentaries, cheese, going out with friends
Dislikes: lizards, arseholes
what a cutie

Old 07-11-2011, 05:51 AM   #45
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

Name: Nathan
Profession: Personal trainer
Music: Indie rock, Electro, Hip-hop
Dislikes: Pine/peanuts cos they've tried to kill me on numerous occasions

I can't figure out how to add a photo or make it small enough to fit... Asian fail
Old 07-11-2011, 06:59 AM   #46
Aust99

Hey dynezt.... Thanks for introducing yourself.

To post a pic, you go to the advanced post reply, click on the paperclip to the top of the box and go into manage attachments....

Now, if your pic is too large, you need to resize using whatever picture editing software came with your computer..
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #47
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynezt View Post
Name: Nathan
Profession: Personal trainer
Music: Indie rock, Electro, Hip-hop
Dislikes: Pine/peanuts cos they've tried to kill me on numerous occasions

I can't figure out how to add a photo or make it small enough to fit... Asian fail
Hahaha Asian fail... You disgrace your people lol. since you couldn't go it, i thought id help. This is a cute pic, way better than the ones Ive taken of you anyways ! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35084_441027796943_761396943_5889039_1011776_n.jpg (31.5 KB, 353 views)
Old 07-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #48
Aust99

Agreed!!! look how cute he is!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #49
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynezt View Post
make it small enough to fit... Asian fail
i'm sorry............ but i laughed (a lot) when I read that last bit.......... i'm going to hell.

Also - you ARE super cute!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #50
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

haha thanks Julie

lol thanks ladies