Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 07-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #51
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

just catching up and laughing sooo hard

welcome to the boards

and Princess Sexypants I adore you what a great pic am sure all the girls just drooled a little
Old 07-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #52
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynezt View Post
haha thanks Julie

lol thanks ladies
I make a good wing man ! lol
Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #53
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
just catching up and laughing sooo hard

welcome to the boards

and Princess Sexypants I adore you what a great pic am sure all the girls just drooled a little
I love you too doll, and how can the ladies not drool my asian romeo is a spunk with a heart of gold.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #54
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
I love you too doll, and how can the ladies not drool my asian romeo is a spunk with a heart of gold.
omg i thought i was the only one that said spunk lol.. the youngins are using it again.. i love it!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
Old 08-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #55
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

I'm Sam, I'm 25, I constantly travel, but am based in Hobart. Not game to post photos, yet, but happy to send them in a private fashion, once I trust you.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #56
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol.. welcome...... What do you think we will do with these photos???
Old 08-07-2011, 04:07 AM   #57
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Yoga (yes that really is my name... long story)

Profession: Currently Social Development but applying for the Psychology Honours Program so that I can finally complete my study and get registered as a Psych.

Music: Rap, R&B, Hip Hop, Disco mainly but enjoy other genres too because I grew up being exposed to many different ones from many different parts of the world (one of the joys of growing up travelling)

Likes: BBWs and SSBBWs (obviously), travelling, art (since I'm a sketch artist), Science Fiction (especially Star Trek), video games, Comics (tend to favour DC over Marvel but enjoy reading both), Cricket (first toy was a cricket bat and ball)

Dislikes: Racists (since I've had to deal with them my whole life), people who wilfully hurt other people in general, annoying Windows XP errors (especially when they screw with the game I'm playing)

About me: I am of Sri Lankan Tamil descent, born in Brisbane but grew up in Sydney. My parents were political activists and so I grew up in a home where we were all very politically active (I used to get days off school to go to protest marches), also grew up travelling across many parts of the world. Didn't know what a so called "Normal family environment" was until I was 19 and moved back to QLD for Uni because the Sri Lankan civil war meant that we were bringing relatives into our house quite a lot and so I grew up in a house that was usually crammed with 10 to 15 people on and off for months on end... and yep, all of that shaped what profession I went into and my political views and so I try to get into a profession where I can indulge in both (especially when it comes to refugees and asylum seekers as I passionately advocate for them as hard as I can). I just returned from a 3 and a half month stint volunteering in Venezuela and yes I am single. I have been on Dimensions for a few years now so I'm sure a few of you would have seen my posts all over the place!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:48 AM   #58
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Filly (Not really, but happy to share in PM)
Profession: Good old Public Servant - policy and performance manager
Music: Just about everything! Funk, RnB, Reggae, HipHop, Breakbeat, Rock, Pop, Golden Oldies, Rap... umm, yeah like I said, pretty much anything.
Likes: Travel, good friends, good food, the sun (although I AM a red-head so sun in moderation!), going to the markets and the nursery, live music, buying furniture I don't need.
Dislikes: Animal cruelty, mean people, intolerance.
About me: Hmm hard one. Liberal minded (not as in Liberal Party), bit of a leftist, happy-go-lucky, easy to smile/laugh, laid-back, intelligent and always want to be trying new things or going new places.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:52 AM   #59
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk2293 View Post
Currently Social Development but applying for the Psychology Honours Program so that I can finally complete my study and get registered as a Psych.

I just returned from a 3 and a half month stint volunteering in Venezuela and yes I am single.
I hear you! I did my undergrad psych 5 years ago, and still haven't got around to doing my masters! I'm not sure I still have that goal though.

And which company did you go through to volunteer?? That is something I very much want to do.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #60
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Name: Filly (Not really, but happy to share in PM)
Profession: Good old Public Servant - policy and performance manager
Music: Just about everything! Funk, RnB, Reggae, HipHop, Breakbeat, Rock, Pop, Golden Oldies, Rap... umm, yeah like I said, pretty much anything.
Likes: Travel, good friends, good food, the sun (although I AM a red-head so sun in moderation!), going to the markets and the nursery, live music, buying furniture I don't need.
Dislikes: Animal cruelty, mean people, intolerance.
About me: Hmm hard one. Liberal minded (not as in Liberal Party), bit of a leftist, happy-go-lucky, easy to smile/laugh, laid-back, intelligent and always want to be trying new things or going new places.
id like to add "DAYM FYNE" to that list if i may? lol

Old 08-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #61
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
id like to add "DAYM FYNE" to that list if i may? lol
Why thankyou!! Be sure to leave a space on your dance-card come 10-14 of September for when I come to Melb!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #62
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
Why thankyou!! Be sure to leave a space on your dance-card come 10-14 of September for when I come to Melb!
wooooo cant wait beautiful! I should be fully recovered by then

Old 08-10-2011, 04:36 AM   #63
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
wooooo cant wait beautiful! I should be fully recovered by then
I hope so, hun! You've been in my thoughts. Gotta get you back up and running asap! Although judging from your status updates it looks like you haven't been taking it easy!!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #64
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
I hope so, hun! You've been in my thoughts. Gotta get you back up and running asap! Although judging from your status updates it looks like you haven't been taking it easy!!
yeah, i need to take it easy a bit more... i cant believe how much the surgery threw me... im still pretty sore but in good spirits as always.. cant wait to play with u in melbs

Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 AM   #65
xeillia

xeillia can now change their title

hi everyone,
havent been on Dims for a very long time. I wanted to come in and introduce myself. So here I am! Hi, my name is Alex from Sydney Australia. I am very passionate about the BBW and size acceptance movement and hope that Australia gets its butt into gear soon!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #66
mz_puss
BigCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeillia View Post
hi everyone,
havent been on Dims for a very long time. I wanted to come in and introduce myself. So here I am! Hi, my name is Alex from Sydney Australia. I am very passionate about the BBW and size acceptance movement and hope that Australia gets its butt into gear soon!
Hi ya Alex Nice to meet you
Old 08-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #67
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Alex,
Nice to meet you. I have responded to your question about removal of the lap band.

Julie I hope we can catch up soon. I would like to see you and Twisty Twist.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:42 AM   #68
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeillia View Post
hi everyone,
Hi Alex welcome back to dims
Old 09-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #69
Wal100

Wal100 has said some nice things
Default Hi from WA

Hi there

I originally posted my intro on another page, so I thought I would add another. Sorry I don't have a pic on this machine, but will post one soon...

Physical: 6'3", blue eyes, Average build with a couple of small tatoos.
Work: Mining professional
Dislikes: cruelty to animals, flies, naughty kids, paying tax, Monday mornings.
Likes: music (all kinds except country), pantyhose, curvaceous women, trees, pantyhose, good wine, pantyhose, Christmas, horticulture, and lots more...

PM me or reply if you would like to know more or just chat...

Take care me
Old 11-07-2011, 05:23 AM   #70
Vanman

Vanman has said some nice things

Hi All,

Thought i'd introduce myself. Only found this site yesterday!

Physical: 6'1", 160kg, brown eyes, black hair.
Work: Programming (nerrrdddd!)
About: Just moved from Sydney to Melbourne for work. Know pretty much no one here outside of work!
Old 11-07-2011, 05:32 AM   #71
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wal100 View Post
Hi there

I originally posted my intro on another page, so I thought I would add another. Sorry I don't have a pic on this machine, but will post one soon...

Physical: 6'3", blue eyes, Average build with a couple of small tatoos.
Work: Mining professional
Dislikes: cruelty to animals, flies, naughty kids, paying tax, Monday mornings.
Likes: music (all kinds except country), pantyhose, curvaceous women, trees, pantyhose, good wine, pantyhose, Christmas, horticulture, and lots more...

PM me or reply if you would like to know more or just chat...

Take care me
welcome to dims I am sure the WA dimers will be delighted to have another amongst their ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman View Post
Hi All,

Thought i'd introduce myself. Only found this site yesterday!

Physical: 6'1", 160kg, brown eyes, black hair.
Work: Programming (nerrrdddd!)
About: Just moved from Sydney to Melbourne for work. Know pretty much no one here outside of work!
Hi darn why do all the good ones move to melbourne

there is a great bunch of melbourne peeps so am sure you will make new friends in no time around here

welcome to dims
Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 AM   #72
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
welcome to dims I am sure the WA dimers will be delighted to have another amongst their ranks
lol do you mean me, the one other active Dimmer... lol

Welcome Wal100
Old 12-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #73
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Troy

Profession: Deliver Driver / Photographer

Music: All kinds, mostly 80's rock/pop, but listen to everything from metallica to kylie minogue

Dislikes: Liars, Cheats, Dishonest people, housework, shallow people

Hobbies: Photography, Movies, Walking

About me: i take photos of celebs at red carpet premieres and of bands live in concert, i love it.

HAPPY FEET TWO Premiere in Sydney by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr
Old 12-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #74
Wolfie83

Wolfie83 has said some nice things

Name: Fenton
Profession: Horticulture
Music: All kinds, mostly 80's rock/pop
Likes: Music, BBWs/SSBBWs of course, nice/compassionate people, DVDs, Comedy/Action/Scifi TV/movies, cooking, gardening, animals,

Dislikes: Liars, Cheats, Dishonest people, shallow people
Hobbies: Movies
About me: Honest, Laid back, Loyal & Kind hearted nature

Old 12-24-2011, 12:02 AM   #75
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie83 View Post
Name: Fenton
Profession: Horticulture
Music: All kinds, mostly 80's rock/pop
Likes: Music, BBWs/SSBBWs of course, nice/compassionate people, DVDs, Comedy/Action/Scifi TV/movies, cooking, gardening, animals,

Dislikes: Liars, Cheats, Dishonest people, shallow people
Hobbies: Movies
About me: Honest, Laid back, Loyal & Kind hearted nature

Great pic.. love the 80's