Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 05-04-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board
Talking Melb & surrounding areas :)

Hey guys & gals

My friend & I will be in Melb (city) for a few days in June, does anyone wanna catch up??

Chelle
Old 05-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

does this mean i finally get to meet u sweets?

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
Old 05-09-2011, 04:13 AM   #3
Cleofatra_74

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

YEP!! lol We are getting there Thursday 16th June & heading home on Sunday the 19th June. Are you busy on the Friday or Saturday??
Old 05-09-2011, 05:12 AM   #4
paul09

paul09 has said some nice things

is this for guys or girls haha? is there gunna be a melbourne meet?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:47 AM   #5
Cleofatra_74

I'm not going to call it a meet, cause they tend to not really work out for us. So let's call it a like minded peeps get together if they want to LOL
Old 05-14-2011, 03:05 AM   #6
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

hahahaha love it chelle.. im in!

Old 05-15-2011, 04:21 AM   #7
Cleofatra_74

Coolio Just need to decide where to go, maybe a meal a few (or lots lol) of bevvies??
Old 05-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #8
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

if there isnt much of a reply im happy for you to come play at my place hun... otherwise i dont drink so im not fussed..

looking forward to it x

Old 05-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #9
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Chelle,

I would love to come and meet you.

Lock it in Eddie!

I am having surgery on the 30th of May, but I should be well and truely recovered to be able to come down.

Laydee can I stay at your joint for the night?

xo
Old 05-18-2011, 02:05 AM   #10
Cleofatra_74

Ah that's awesome hun, will be noice to meet you as well.

w0oT!!!!!

Anyone else in??
Old 05-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #11
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Hey Chelle,

I would love to come and meet you.

Lock it in Eddie!

I am having surgery on the 30th of May, but I should be well and truely recovered to be able to come down.

Laydee can I stay at your joint for the night?

xo
as long as im not staying at work that nite of course hun xx

Old 06-18-2011, 05:22 AM   #12
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Melbourne Meet up

We had a lovely time meeting up last night. The food was nice, if a lil pricey,. The company was the best thing of all. I was so happy to be in the company of such wonderful people. xoxo
Old 06-18-2011, 05:23 AM   #13
Shosh
Susannah

Girls resized.jpg

Carinne, Lisa, Chelle, Brenda. Beautiful girls!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:25 AM   #14
Shosh
Susannah

Resized Chelle.jpg

Shoshie and Chelle
Old 06-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Carinne resized.jpg

The beautiful Carinne
Old 06-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #16
Shosh
Susannah

Brenda resized.jpg

Brenda and Shosh
Old 06-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #17
Shosh
Susannah

Sach resized.jpg

Sach and Lisa
Old 06-18-2011, 05:29 AM   #18
Shosh
Susannah

Lisa resized.jpg

Chelle and Lisa
Old 06-18-2011, 05:30 AM   #19
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh resized.jpg

Sach and Shoshie
Old 06-18-2011, 05:32 AM   #20
Shosh
Susannah

Resized Carinne.jpg

Shosh and Carinne
Old 06-18-2011, 05:36 AM   #21
Shosh
Susannah

Hug resized.jpg

Lisa and Carinne
Old 06-18-2011, 05:40 AM   #22
Shosh
Susannah

trio resized.jpg

Three gorgeous girls, Carinne, Lisa and Brenda.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:49 AM   #23
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great photos Susannah

It was so nice to see those of you that came into my bar after dinner, hope I can make it next time
Old 06-20-2011, 07:01 AM   #24
Cleofatra_74

Thanks so much Shoshie for taking & posting the pics I had an amazing night with you all. We need to do it again sometime soon!! Hopefully more peeps will come as well Oh & next time lets go to The Elephant & Wheelbarrow for an amazing parma lolol xoxoxox

Bobbie it was very noice meeting you
Old 06-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #25
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
We had a lovely time meeting up last night. The food was nice, if a lil pricey,. The company was the best thing of all. I was so happy to be in the company of such wonderful people. xoxo
Pricey is an understatement.. i was hoping that steak would come out gold plated for that price hehehe

YOWZA WE ARE HOTTIES lol