Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 06-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #26
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
Pricey is an understatement.. i was hoping that steak would come out gold plated for that price hehehe

YOWZA WE ARE HOTTIES lol
I must be spoilt

I admit it's not a cheap restaurant, but it's not thaaaaat pricey compared to other 'nice' places in the city, surely?
Old 06-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #27
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
I must be spoilt

I admit it's not a cheap restaurant, but it's not thaaaaat pricey compared to other 'nice' places in the city, surely?
The steak was $50 and Lisa said they charged her for the steak sauce on top of that.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #28
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
The steak was $50 and Lisa said they charged her for the steak sauce on top of that.
$50?! Did you guys get the giant one? I usually pay $30 for what I get (250gram Wagyu Rump, i think it is)

It's pretty common in my experience to pay for all extras though

Now I feel kinda bad for recommending it, but I always enjoy the food there
Old 06-21-2011, 03:23 AM   #29
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Hiya Bobbie, Plz don't feel bad for recommending it, I'm very glad you did Gawd knows where we could have ended up if I randomly picked somewhere lol
Old 06-21-2011, 04:32 AM   #30
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
$50?! Did you guys get the giant one? I usually pay $30 for what I get (250gram Wagyu Rump, i think it is)

It's pretty common in my experience to pay for all extras though

Now I feel kinda bad for recommending it, but I always enjoy the food there
Don't feel bad Bobbie, thanks for giving us somewhere to go!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #31
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

hey bobbie... the food was great.. the music was sensational.. the people were awe inspiring & the experience was great.. i just thought if ur gonna pay $50 for a steak.. u shouldnt have to pay for the sauce that goes with it u know?

great experience and i will go there again someday.. when im rich lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
Old 06-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #32
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Attachment 94670

Lisa and Carinne
this pic is to die for

Old 06-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #33
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
hey bobbie... the food was great.. the music was sensational.. the people were awe inspiring & the experience was great.. i just thought if ur gonna pay $50 for a steak.. u shouldnt have to pay for the sauce that goes with it u know?

great experience and i will go there again someday.. when im rich lol

haha, we must have the same plan - magically getting rich. Despite the money, glad you enjoyed it! much love xxx
Old 06-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #34
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

It was a lovely evening & a pleasure to meet you all.

Cheers

S.

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
Old 08-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #35
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

I would very much like to go out and get wasted with some of the sexy people from here, and all of their hot single friends that they will be introducing me to haha
Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 AM   #36
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
I would very much like to go out and get wasted with some of the sexy people from here, and all of their hot single friends that they will be introducing me to haha
oooh sounds like fun! im in lol grr bobbie

Old 09-01-2011, 05:31 AM   #37
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I would very much like to watch others get wasted so I can take advantage of all the sexy FAs! tehehehe
Old 09-01-2011, 05:47 AM   #38
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
I would very much like to watch others get wasted so I can take advantage of all the sexy FAs! tehehehe
hey, I'm quite convincingly sexy when wasted......not. GAME ON! hahaha
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #39
blueboy

blueboy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
I like your thinking
Old 09-07-2011, 05:07 AM   #40
Cleofatra_74

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board
Talking

Posting this here too...

If anyone is interested I will be in Melb Saturday night the 17th Sept if anyone wants to come out for some drinks. I will be at Rock of Ages until around 10.30pm but there will be a drinking session afterwards (somewhere) to celebrate my mates birthday. Some of you guys have met her (Brenda). If anyone wants my number to make arrangements, feel free to ask
Old 09-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #41
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
Posting this here too...

If anyone is interested I will be in Melb Saturday night the 17th Sept if anyone wants to come out for some drinks. I will be at Rock of Ages until around 10.30pm but there will be a drinking session afterwards (somewhere) to celebrate my mates birthday. Some of you guys have met her (Brenda). If anyone wants my number to make arrangements, feel free to ask
Come back to the Exford! haha
Old 09-09-2011, 03:01 AM   #42
Cleofatra_74

Quote:
Come back to the Exford! haha
LOL don't you worry about that hun, I'm pretty sure that will be one of our stops. Brenda has already found out it's in between were we are staying & where we are seeing Rock of Ages lol

And just so you know it's will be forever always called Bobbies bar with us :P
Old 09-09-2011, 03:07 AM   #43
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
LOL don't you worry about that hun, I'm pretty sure that will be one of our stops. Brenda has already found out it's in between were we are staying & where we are seeing Rock of Ages lol

And just so you know it's will be forever always called Bobbies bar with us :P
hahaha, the Sexy Exy welcomes you ladies any time
Old 09-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #44
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

Quote:
hahaha, the Sexy Exy welcomes you ladies any time
awwwww brenda's birthday! what an amazing soul she is.. i adore her.. u guys will love rock of ages.. its incredible! anyhoo.. keep me posted when u get here hun.. xx

Old 09-13-2011, 04:43 AM   #45
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
awwwww brenda's birthday! what an amazing soul she is.. i adore her.. u guys will love rock of ages.. its incredible! anyhoo.. keep me posted when u get here hun.. xx
Brenda is so ace! I love her. She has the most beautiful smile and spirit.

I would be up for a get together with all the Melbourne crew sometime.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #46
Shosh
Susannah

Chelle I am going to try to come for your birthday drinks in October. I will ask my brother if I can stay at his place when I come down to Melbourne.

Going to try my best.

Love you.

xo
Old 09-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #47
Cleofatra_74

Quote:
Chelle I am going to try to come for your birthday drinks in October. I will ask my brother if I can stay at his place when I come down to Melbourne.

Going to try my best.

Love you.

xo
I look forward to seeing you again hun, whether it be in Oct or soon after.
Luv & F'ship xoxo

P.S. You just made me remember something, thanks sweetie xox

Old 09-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #48
Cleofatra_74

Hey all

A few or us are getting together in Melb, October 29th (Saturday) at Melbourne Central Lion Bar-3/221 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. Are you brave enough to come? Huh huh huh are you? lol

Old 10-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #49
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Hey all

A few or us are getting together in Melb, October 29th (Saturday) at Melbourne Central Lion Bar-3/221 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. Are you brave enough to come? Huh huh huh are you? lol

TONIGHT!! WOOT WOOT!

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
Old 10-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #50
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Hey all

I hope you had an amazing night!! Wish I could have gone down for it. Next time!! <3