Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 11-09-2011, 04:44 AM   #51
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure how often people check this thread, but I'll be in Melbourne 27-28th of November and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a meal/drink/coffee at all.

Reply here or PM me.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #52
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure how often people check this thread, but I'll be in Melbourne 27-28th of November and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a meal/drink/coffee at all.

Reply here or PM me.
Wish we could have met up. Definately next time.
xoxo
Old 12-18-2011, 01:43 AM   #53
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

So what's everyone up to for New years??
Old 12-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #54
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title

I was thinking of watching the movie 2012, but I hear it's not very good, so I might find something else to do.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:33 AM   #55
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

watching the fireworks from out the front of my house lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
Old 12-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #56
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Being with my love and having a nice night in.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #57
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title

I may very well end up in St Kilda. I've never been at the beach for NYE.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #58
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

Still unsure... Rather have a house party or head into the city and try to relive traveling days by finding some backpackers who are out for fun
Old 12-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #59
Shosh
Susannah

Merry Christmas to my fellow Aussies. As Jeff Fenech once said " Love youse all"

Susannah
Old 12-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #60
shalls

shalls has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Merry Christmas to my fellow Aussies. As Jeff Fenech once said " Love youse all"

Susannah
Merry christmas and a happy new year to u!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:46 AM   #61
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalls View Post
Merry christmas and a happy new year to u!
Thanks so much
Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #62
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Educator View Post
I may very well end up in St Kilda. I've never been at the beach for NYE.

You should go to a real beach, like Half Moon bay. Not far from Sandy station

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en...ed=0CBIQ_AUoAg

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
Old 01-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #63
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Susannah

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Shosh! x

Hope your having fun

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
Old 01-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #64
shalls

shalls has said some nice things

Quote:
Thanks so much
How was your christmass and new years?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #65
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Shosh! x

Hope your having fun
Thanks Sash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalls View Post
How was your christmass and new years?
Christmas was wonderful. It was my first Christmas in Canada. Still getting used to the snow and cold.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:24 AM   #66
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well!

Since deactivating my facebook account last year, I feel like I've all but lost contact with everyone in the fat acceptance community - both here in Oz and everyone overseas. So, I thought I would just write a quick message saying Hello.

Shosh - I hope you're enjoying the Canadian cold, and that you're soaking up all the love you deserve!

MamaLisa - I hope you're feeling better after all the problems you had last year. We still have to catch up next time I'm in Melbourne - whenever that is!

Cleofatra - you sexy thang you! How's work and all the kiddies going? Any plans to visit melbourne again in the next few months?

DJ_S - I hope you're still making that sweet sweet music!

Filly xx
Old 01-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #67
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Since deactivating my facebook account last year, I feel like I've all but lost contact with everyone in the fat acceptance community - both here in Oz and everyone overseas. So, I thought I would just write a quick message saying Hello.

Shosh - I hope you're enjoying the Canadian cold, and that you're soaking up all the love you deserve!

MamaLisa - I hope you're feeling better after all the problems you had last year. We still have to catch up next time I'm in Melbourne - whenever that is!

Cleofatra - you sexy thang you! How's work and all the kiddies going? Any plans to visit melbourne again in the next few months?

Filly xx
Hey Sweets,
I did not even realize that you had deactivated your Facebook page.
I am well, it is cold here.
Hope to see you again at some point.
xoxo
Old 01-21-2012, 01:06 AM   #68
Cleofatra_74

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Filly xx
Heeeeyyyyyy gorgeous girl Firstly I am going to inbox you my number so we can keep in touch. I'm meant to be briefly in Mornington early March for a friends 40th. Also hoping to maybe organize a meet up for us sexy buggers lol at some point soon. The kids at work make me tired lol so that's means they are all well & healthy hehe

What have you been upto sweets??
Old 02-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #69
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey everyone I will be down in Melbourne from the 17th to the 19th of this month for a convention. It has a busy schedule over the 3 days with many activities planned but I am hoping to find enough time on one of the days to possibly meet some of you for coffee or a drink.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:22 AM   #70
Cleofatra_74

Times like this annoys me I live 4 hrs from Melb lol

OK peeps step up & show some Melb awesomeness
Old 02-15-2012, 01:53 AM   #71
Cleofatra_74

~ Whole Lotta Love ~ Pounce BBW night ~
ok LADIES & GENTS here it is sat 31st of march will be the first night for POUNCE BBW NIGHT at whole lotta love bar 524 lygon street melboure starts 8pm till close., POUNCE NIGHT will also be held every last saturday night of every month. hope to see you all there!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #72
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey Guys,
Long time since I've posted anything anywhere but Im heading down to Melbourne soon and I just wanted to know if ~ Whole Lotta Love ~ Pounce BBW night ~ is still on down there ?

Im definitely in the mood to dance the night away and I'll use anything for an excuse to get drunk. Heh. Hopefully it is cause I'd really like to time my trip so I can meet some of the lovely Melbourne Crew!

also posted this in the aussie intro section
Old 09-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #73
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

Hey, everyone...I'm over from Tassie for work and have nothing on next week end...I know there are no meet-ups scheduled, but I'd be dead keen for a spontanious (ish) one, as I'm gonna be out of town for the next club pounce
Old 01-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #74
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Hi Everyone,

Anyone interested in meeting up somewhere in Melbourne?
Old 10-04-2014, 04:47 AM   #75
Cleofatra_74

Get on it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10394120_720738307998834_1372714182544734657_n.jpg (51.9 KB, 39 views)