Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #51
Zephirym

Zephirym has said some nice things

SO which of the many Dallas BBQ are we talking about?
Old 11-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #52
Zephirym

Zephirym has said some nice things

SO which of the many Dallas BBQ are we talking about?
Old 11-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about the one on W42 between 7th & 8th?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 11-25-2011, 12:47 PM   #54
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
How about the one on W42 between 7th & 8th?
So I'll see you all tomorrow I guess. Wear a fake flower so I know it's you.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #55
lovely_plumper

lovely_plumper has said some nice things

I wish i could go but I have no monies until I make monies sigh
Old 11-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #56
themuse

themuse has said some nice things

I have no fake flowers to wear, but I do have a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. You don't see too many of THOSE in NYC!
Old 11-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #57
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Darn...I missed out. I had to go see my Dad in Jersey this weekend.

Up for next weekend, though.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:15 AM   #58
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Well in case anyone is keeping score, it was just me and themuse who met up at Dallas BBQ. It was a good time!

@~;~~
Old 03-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #59
Shellshock929

Shellshock929 has said some nice things

I'm not sure if bringing up a topic from months ago is against the rules, but do you think it's possible to have another meet up at some point? One of my friends is interested.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #60
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellshock929 View Post
I'm not sure if bringing up a topic from months ago is against the rules, but do you think it's possible to have another meet up at some point? One of my friends is interested.
How dare you bring up an old thread!
Just kidding!

I'm sure people are always interested in meeting up. If you have a specific idea you could even start your own thread about it. Hopefully you'll get some people to meet! Right now I'm in no condition to meet up with anyone because I'm recovering from a foot problem but I'd love to meet up with people from here some day. We've got a lot of cool people here on Dims!
Good luck!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #61
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I've broached this a few times; when the weather gets nice, lets have a cookout!

I would love to bring my gf to a gathering of proud, hot, sexy FAT CHICKS. She is so ashamed of her weight and the way people have belittled her for years over it that she busted up crying, once, when I tried to buy her a sweatshirt and I wanted to know what size she was.

People can be so callous. Shame on them; behaving like tweens in some HS clique.

Last edited by stevenbbwlvr; 01-19-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #62
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
I've broached this a few times; when the weather gets nice, lets have a cookout!

I would love to bring my gf to a gathering of proud, hot, sexy FAT CHICKS. She is so ashamed of her weight and the way people have belittled her for years over it that she busted up crying, once, when I tried to buy her a sweatshirt and I wanted to know what size she was.

People can be so callous. Shame on them; behaving like tweens in some HS clique.
it's a terrible world..and i agree that the adult world is just high school with drinks. people are so afraid of not being accepted that, rather than think for themselves and do what's right, they adhere to popular belief. there's safety in numbers, ignorance is bliss and right now, the ignorant number in the bajillions.

i'm in the PA area, between philly and nyc and if an nyc area meetup ever comes to fruition i'd love to make the short trip up!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #63
stevenbbwlvr

Default Here we go again

Quote:

Still trying to recruit some people, particularly some BIG HEAVY HOT WOMEN!!! for the outdoor excursion.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:10 AM   #64
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Still trying to recruit some people, particularly some BIG HEAVY HOT WOMEN!!! for the outdoor excursion.
How is this coming along?

We have reclaimed NYC since that tihsllub ban on large sodas was overturned, last month or the month before it or so, before it was even enacted.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #65
ray1411

ray1411 can now change their title

Im in the Bronx and Im down for whatever.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #66
stevenbbwlvr

Bump.

I am still trying to make this happen. Especially now, since I broke up with my girlfriend.

I do these great chicken wings with a garlic/pineapple/ginger glaze. Aloha!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #67
kingstreet23

kingstreet23 has said some nice things

I do think a park meet up is a great idea but you gotta pick a smaller park to start at like Washington square park, union square park or even governors island which is a great place. Then we could go somewhere else afterwards if we wanted. Fallenangel I was going to meet a few people at Central Park a few year ago the problem was that we couldn't link times up and I was there when they first said they would be but ended up waiting a while and had to leave they ended up showing up way after I already left but of course the size of that park doesn't help!
Old 01-31-2015, 06:52 AM   #68
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I want to bump this thread

This is something we should do...
Old 01-31-2015, 08:58 AM   #69
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
This is something we should do...
... maybe when all the snow melts in the Spring.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:55 AM   #70
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
... maybe when all the snow melts in the Spring.
Hell yes! Maybe end of April?
Old 01-31-2015, 10:49 AM   #71
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Hell yes! Maybe end of April?
Works for me. We got the when, now we need the where.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:03 PM   #72
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

The city maybe? Blockheads?
Old 04-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #73
tupperlake15

tupperlake15 has said some nice things

Hey everyone! I am now residing in NYC and would love to meet up with some people. Does anybody want to plan a get-together?
Old 04-14-2015, 06:23 PM   #74
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I am up for meeting new people.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:37 AM   #75
Raggy

Raggy has said some nice things

Aha! Well I've my plans with my in laws from Texas to NYC this season. Might be interested in joining you guys next season.