Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-23-2014, 06:09 AM   #1176
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been asking my employer for the date of my summer vacation for MONTHS so I could plan a little trip somewhere. They finally gave me the information - 4 weeks in advance! Every flight ticket and hotel is so expensive and last-minute at this point that I can't afford to leave the country.
I still get a week off, but I was hoping not to spend it in this muggy, smoggy, crowded city.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:52 PM   #1177
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I've been asking my employer for the date of my summer vacation for MONTHS so I could plan a little trip somewhere. They finally gave me the information - 4 weeks in advance! Every flight ticket and hotel is so expensive and last-minute at this point that I can't afford to leave the country.
I still get a week off, but I was hoping not to spend it in this muggy, smoggy, crowded city.

A good example of why people still need unions. Most union contracts have provisions that require vacation requests be approved within a set number of days and that if no action is taken within that time period the vacation request is automatically approved.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:21 PM   #1178
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Unionized Korea Is Best Korea!!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #1179
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
A good example of why people still need unions. Most union contracts have provisions that require vacation requests be approved within a set number of days and that if no action is taken within that time period the vacation request is automatically approved.
I wish. South Korea is world famous for their hideous lack of worker rights, whether you're a foreign worker or not. Dismal minimum wage, unpaid overtime, 10 - 12 hour working days, constant breaching of contracts, surprise drug tests, firing at the drop of a hat, largest wage gap between the genders in the developed world...
The sad thing is, even though my employer is totally flaky about vacation days, this school is considered one of the good ones!
Old 06-24-2014, 10:30 PM   #1180
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I just got one of my new textbooks earlier today (yesterday, technically) and after paying for two day shipping so I'd get it on the first day of class, I was already a little pissed about getting it late. This was compounded when I finally opened the box and realized that my "textbook" -- which cost me $148 with shipping and everything -- came without a fucking binder on it. Instead, it has 3 holes punched into it for folder use, and naturally I don't have the 3 inch folder I need for it, on hand.

First world problem of course, but this "cost cutting" shit is getting ridiculous.

Last edited by MrSensible; 06-24-2014 at 10:41 PM. Reason: clarification
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #1181
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Angry

I swear to god, I remember having a penis at one point, but now I can't find it. I don't know if the damn thing got lost in someone's bumhole when I was drunk, or if I got sick of it and just threw it out one day or what, but it's maddening!
How am I ever going to properly enjoy a watermelon again?!?
Old 06-25-2014, 07:17 AM   #1182
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I swear to god, I remember having a penis at one point, but now I can't find it. I don't know if the damn thing got lost in someone's bumhole when I was drunk, or if I got sick of it and just threw it out one day or what, but it's maddening!
How am I ever going to properly enjoy a watermelon again?!?
Well, there goes my appetite for a fruit salad for lunch

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:18 AM   #1183
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Well, there goes my appetite for a fruit salad for lunch
I KNOW RIGHT?!?? I feel so empty!
Old 06-26-2014, 02:44 AM   #1184
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Female sideline reporters that don't know a screen pass from a screen porch, a curve ball from Curves the gym, a basketball from a head of cabbage and a forecheck from a bounced check.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:06 AM   #1185
Esther
Queen Black Acid

^
Just gonna bite my tongue on this one.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:00 AM   #1186
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No shit. There are just way too many pussies on this site these days. Haha

Quote:
^
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:20 PM   #1187
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Was supposed to have my 4th of 8 iron infusions this morning - infusion nurse called in sick (which I don't mind, she's a true sweetie) but what I do mind is after all these weeks, I woke up with the damn metallic taste in my mouth that so many people warn a person about. BLECH! It is awful!!!

Child of the ocean.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #1188
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The web design firm who originally built one of our company websites split up a year or so back; one of the owners then farmed the maintenance of the site out to another firm, but didn’t pay them anything. That firm never contacted us to ask if we’d pay, so the website is now down. We’ve paid, and I hope to hell they can get it back up and running.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:19 PM   #1189
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This whole internship application process is pissing me off. I'm pissed off that they didn't have more than a couple sites available for my program to apply to in the beginning of the semester. I'm pissed that they've been so slow at adding new sites. I'm pissed that sites aren't getting back to us. And I'm pissed that the current most promising site is in Rhode Island. I don't want to have to drive to Rhode Island three days a week or move to Rhode Island and drive here two days a week.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #1190
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
No shit. There are just way too many pussies on this site these days. Haha
Casual sexism is all the rage on this site.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:48 AM   #1191
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Did I do it right?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #1192
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't find very much sexism myself, but I do read a lot of pussified posts from pussified people. Haha. The trouble with the interweb is you can't gauge a person's mood or their inflection. I try and take it all with a grain of salt unless it's glaringly obvious that they're oblivious, immature, trolling or all three wrapped into one giant pain in the ass.

OH THE TROLLS!

Quote:

Last edited by Surlysomething; 06-27-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: LOOK AWAY
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:13 AM   #1193
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Female sideline reporters that don't know a screen pass from a screen porch, a curve ball from Curves the gym, a basketball from a head of cabbage and a forecheck from a bounced check.
Which Fox Sports 1 blonde?
Old 06-27-2014, 10:40 AM   #1194
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Potential employers who call you late one afternoon to schedule an interview and stating they really want to meet with you, you call them the next morning - nothing; call back the next day, hesitation by the receptionist as soon as they find out your name and they flub when responding after a bit with the old "oh, she's not available, still in a meeting" routine.

Right.

If you do not have the integrity to follow through with your "supposed" serious inquiry, do not waste my time. It is just as valuable as your time. I hate these number rackets some HR personnel play just to pad their books.

Child of the ocean.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #1195
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
^
I'm sure that all the highly qualified women that got passed over so they could hire the "hottie" are pretty bothered as well.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #1196
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Never mind - my blooper.

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 06-27-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #1197
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are you a sideline reporter?
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #1198
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Are you a sideline reporter?
No - sorry - got mixed up in the posts. Deleted my earlier response.

Child of the ocean.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #1199
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The flux of pill seekers and drug addicts flipping out and causing a scene at work this week has been truly phenomenal. I would say a full moon, or some other "mythical" notion as to why, but sadly no. Totally irritated at the demand and increase of pill seekers. Figure out your shit, fix it and get off the drugs already.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:41 PM   #1200
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Having to leave the arms of my fiancée and drive 45 miles to work in a factory that kills your hearing, pollutes your eyes, nose and mouth with dust and offers no benefits or advancement.

Tags
mad, pissed