Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-16-2016, 01:24 PM   #2276
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pollen, the count's higher than Snoop Dogg!
Old 06-19-2016, 10:13 PM   #2277
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I will channel my inner narcasist and sya he is talking about me
I think me too. Ive been having pretty bad PMS so Ive been an overemotional nightmare this week #tmi #fatguycuddleshealcramps
Old 06-27-2016, 08:57 AM   #2278
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People telling me that I shouldn't say anything and just ignore the racist, xenophobic abuse being yelled at innocent people in the streets just in case I 'get hurt'. That their bigotry isn't worth correcting. That people aren't worth defending. Unsurprisingly it was some white, straight cis-guy saying this. Somebody so privileged that they have the luxury of remaining ignorant to other people's pain and danger. Exactly the sort of person who stood and watched me get abused over and over every day when I was a teenager and did nothing about it.

Reminds me of my brother's favourite quote:

loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:12 AM   #2279
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
People telling me that I shouldn't say anything and just ignore the racist, xenophobic abuse being yelled at innocent people in the streets just in case I 'get hurt'. That their bigotry isn't worth correcting. That people aren't worth defending. Unsurprisingly it was some white, straight cis-guy saying this. Somebody so privileged that they have the luxury of remaining ignorant to other people's pain and danger. Exactly the sort of person who stood and watched me get abused over and over every day when I was a teenager and did nothing about it.

Reminds me of my brother's favourite quote:

Look at what people didn't do in 1930s Germany and what it led to. See something, say something.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:07 AM   #2280
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People who do this pathetic "share if you love me crap" on facebook. If you are that desperate for attention and love, i suggest a dog.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:33 AM   #2281
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Look at what people didn't do in 1930s Germany and what it led to. See something, say something.
Definitely - very important lesson.

German in consequence has even come up with a today ubiquitous chatch-phrase for this: Wehret den Anfängen! Normally translated as 'nip it at the bud' - but 'wehren' is actually stronger as a verb, meaning fight back or resist. Which is the right attitude to any form of bullying.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:57 AM   #2282
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
People who do this pathetic "share if you love me crap" on facebook. If you are that desperate for attention and love, i suggest a dog.
I suggest a cat. If nothing else, it will put you in your place.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 07:41 AM   #2283
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Touche Doc!
Old 06-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #2284
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trying to make cookies and my almond milk is frozen. Im so tired and too tired to deal with this shit. First world problems eh?
Old 08-01-2016, 03:10 PM   #2285
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was a long weekend here, but my bf decided to fuck off for the last week to go do something completely boring and stupid. Anyway, he missed the whole weekend and was supposed to be back decently early today. Nope. Took too long to get going and won't be home in time to do anything. I missed him at first, but have become increasingly bitter and disinterested in seeing him.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #2286
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Plotting revenge yet?
Old 08-01-2016, 03:16 PM   #2287
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Plotting revenge yet?
Well, I had picked up wine and food for us to be enjoying right now, but since he's not coming back for hours, I'm going to eat/drink it all myself. And if he wants sex....HA. Try again next time.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:42 PM   #2288
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
This was a long weekend here, but my bf decided to fuck off for the last week to go do something completely boring and stupid. Anyway, he missed the whole weekend and was supposed to be back decently early today. Nope. Took too long to get going and won't be home in time to do anything. I missed him at first, but have become increasingly bitter and disinterested in seeing him.
Damn girl, you're getting stood up all over the place! First dwes and now manclone?!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 03:44 PM   #2289
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
damn girl, you're getting stood up all over the place! First dwes and now manclone?!
I know, right.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #2290
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Manbitches be crazy

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #2291
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Well, I had picked up wine and food for us to be enjoying right now, but since he's not coming back for hours, I'm going to eat/drink it all myself. And if he wants sex....HA. Try again next time.
Taking all the food and booze can be the best revenge
Old 08-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #2292
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Damn girl, you're getting stood up all over the place! First dwes and now manclone?!
I know right? Who blows off a Dims meet up? People I swear...

(Answer, Rabbit circa 2010. Dont feel bad Dwes, just be sure it takes you less than seven years to get to Canada. Dont make my mistakes son!).
Old 08-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #2293
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I know, right.
Just put a batch of delicious, warm brownies on the window sill and wait for a new fatty to show up
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:57 AM   #2294
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Just put a batch of delicious, warm brownies on the window sill and wait for a new fatty to show up
Tried and true method.

I can't be passive aggressive. I'm the one who is like "see this face? This face says i am MAD. What you did made me MAD. Bad hubby! Bad to baby Xy! And because I am mad I am not going to cook dinner" so he usually buys dinner and eats too much. That seems to dull my anger. Damn, i think he is getting he best of me!

Maybe he will come back fatter, Mel!!

----

My supporting membership fell off again?? Honestly, this process is frustrating enough that I am debating bothering to renew it...
Old 08-02-2016, 09:10 AM   #2295
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

My supporting membership fell off again?? Honestly, this process is frustrating enough that I am debating bothering to renew it...
Can't renew right now (Paypal issues for the site) -- but I'll get it back up for you.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #2296
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Sokay Tad! That was more of an eye roll and sigh than truly pissed off. Should have posted it on the "what's exasperating you today" thread. Just pissy bc it is my first day back to work.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:24 AM   #2297
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyantha reborn View Post
sokay tad! That was more of an eye roll and sigh than truly pissed off. Should have posted it on the "what's exasperating you today" thread. Just pissy bc it is my first day back to work.
get back to work
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:47 AM   #2298
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

F that!!!!!
Old 08-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #2299
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Good idea, except....

Quote:

Maybe he will come back fatter, Mel!!
He actually did, a bit. So I fed him, got him drunk and fucked him a few times. Then a few more, last night.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:39 AM   #2300
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thats right! Punish him with your lady parts!!

----

Sooo, adulting has me pissy today. Time to fix up the resume and look. This new job is intolerable because the lack of process and pain it causes me is unbearable. Every day feels like 10,000 years.

Plus i am way overqualified and i need to show progress on my resume. It's been fun, but time to move along. I am toying with the idea of working remote for some US or abroad company.

Tags
mad, pissed