Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-03-2016, 11:47 AM   #2301
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Thats right! Punish him with your lady parts!!

----

Sooo, adulting has me pissy today. Time to fix up the resume and look. This new job is intolerable because the lack of process and pain it causes me is unbearable. Every day feels like 10,000 years.

Plus i am way overqualified and i need to show progress on my resume. It's been fun, but time to move along. I am toying with the idea of working remote for some US or abroad company.
Even with your sweet commute? That sucks :/
Old 08-03-2016, 12:41 PM   #2302
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know, right?? If i was a nester/gold bricked this job would be sweeet
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:36 PM   #2303
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

not really pissed more annoyed....anyway...i will be on vacation next week.. so they can al go fuck themselves!..lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Work.jpg (103.5 KB, 172 views)
Old 08-21-2016, 07:39 PM   #2304
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Breaking through writers block at 10:30 before a work night.

Whutthafuk...
Old 08-28-2016, 02:36 PM   #2305
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My nieces BF and his crazy mother are pissing me off like no one's business. They are trying to pressure my niece into getting an abortion because having a kid will inconvenience him and his future plans.

All this boy
(He is 25 or 26, but his actions clearly make him a boy. Like throwing temper tantrums and getting his mother to try to talk my niece into an abortion, because she fights all of his battles.) and all he and his mother can think of is how it will effect him and his future plans. She is choosing to have the baby regardless of the fact that my niece just got into a nursing program and this will derail her for 6 months to a year. But she is willing to take that hit because she wants to have the kid.

But this boy and his mother are all about you can't do this because he has plans and his father will kick him out if he has a kid, blah, blah, blah.

I keep my calm, but I swear all I want to do is wring his little serial killer looking self.

UGH!!!! I told my niece, I have paid for all of you 4 kids one more kid on my plate won't make a difference. Tell him and his crazy mother to go to fuck themselves and get a restraining order and go to court so that you can terminate his parental rights. He already told her that their relationship will suffer if she goes through with the pregnancy, so I told her that she might as well break up with him now.

Would I be wrong if I punched him and his mom in their face? UGH!!!!
Old 08-28-2016, 05:12 PM   #2306
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post

Not wrong by any means, but illegal. OTOH, if you have a good lawyer...
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #2307
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Not wrong by any means, but illegal. OTOH, if you have a good lawyer...
My thing is.. whatever she decides to do is what she decides... but don't pressure her one way or the other.. let it be her decision.

And yes.. i have a very good lawyer. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 07:05 PM   #2308
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My nieces BF and his crazy mother are pissing me off like no one's business. They are trying to pressure my niece into getting an abortion because having a kid will inconvenience him and his future plans.

All this boy
(He is 25 or 26, but his actions clearly make him a boy. Like throwing temper tantrums and getting his mother to try to talk my niece into an abortion, because she fights all of his battles.) and all he and his mother can think of is how it will effect him and his future plans. She is choosing to have the baby regardless of the fact that my niece just got into a nursing program and this will derail her for 6 months to a year. But she is willing to take that hit because she wants to have the kid.

But this boy and his mother are all about you can't do this because he has plans and his father will kick him out if he has a kid, blah, blah, blah.

I keep my calm, but I swear all I want to do is wring his little serial killer looking self.

UGH!!!! I told my niece, I have paid for all of you 4 kids one more kid on my plate won't make a difference. Tell him and his crazy mother to go to fuck themselves and get a restraining order and go to court so that you can terminate his parental rights. He already told her that their relationship will suffer if she goes through with the pregnancy, so I told her that she might as well break up with him now.

Mom should have bought the lad a big box of jimmies....before the horse got out of the barn

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:11 PM   #2309
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Exactly Green Eyed Fairy! And i am a bit upset with my niece because i sat them all down with a box of condims and showed them how to put them on.. and i put one of every size on my arm to prove to them that there is no "this is too tight" excuse.. so she knew about condoms.. but.. things happen in life..i just don't like them pressuring her into what they want

Old 08-29-2016, 08:06 AM   #2310
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
and i put one of every size on my arm to prove to them that there is no "this is too tight" excuse..
So having been advised against having another child because there was a high chance of miscarriage and significant risk to the woman's own life... she fell pregnant again. one of her brothers after a few beers got a bit riled up about it and vented to the group...

She'd weighed up the pros and cons of assorted forms of hormonal contraception and decided against them... that's her field and she gets to make an informed choice... no-one is going to argue ... but, why weren't they using condoms... and after dodging the issue for a while she eventually revealed that the reason was that her partner had an unusually shaped penis and so physically could not wear a condom...

So we're all sat there in the pub, and we've just been told that gentleman of our acquaintance had "a funny shaped knob and condoms didn't fit".

Which left hanging (ahem!), at least to my mind, the question...

What possible shape could this "dangling participle" be that it wouldn't fit in a condom... but could perform the normal functions of the 21'st digit?

Answers. preferably with diagrams, on a postcard to: Thingstodowithtinyhands, 725 5th Ave, New York

TL-DR. I know a man with a non-euclidian tallywhacker.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:27 AM   #2311
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post

Quote:
So I made the green telephone in back of the bar ring. Harold Newcomb Wilbur answered it, but he kept his eyes on me. I had to think fast about who was on the other end of the telephone. I put the first most decorated veteran in Midland City on the other end. He had a penis eight hundred miles long and two hundred and ten miles in diameter, but practically all of it was in the fourth dimension. He got his medals in the war in Viet Nam. He had also fought yellow robots who ran on rice.
Kurt Vonnegut
Old 08-29-2016, 09:08 AM   #2312
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
So having been advised against having another child because there was a high chance of miscarriage and significant risk to the woman's own life... she fell pregnant again. one of her brothers after a few beers got a bit riled up about it and vented to the group...

She'd weighed up the pros and cons of assorted forms of hormonal contraception and decided against them... that's her field and she gets to make an informed choice... no-one is going to argue ... but, why weren't they using condoms... and after dodging the issue for a while she eventually revealed that the reason was that her partner had an unusually shaped penis and so physically could not wear a condom...

So we're all sat there in the pub, and we've just been told that gentleman of our acquaintance had "a funny shaped knob and condoms didn't fit".

Which left hanging (ahem!), at least to my mind, the question...

What possible shape could this "dangling participle" be that it wouldn't fit in a condom... but could perform the normal functions of the 21'st digit?

Answers. preferably with diagrams, on a postcard to: Thingstodowithtinyhands, 725 5th Ave, New York

Lol.. the condom is too big is an excuse i would accept..lol.

Do they make xs condoms? Micro condoms? Lol

Old 08-29-2016, 12:20 PM   #2313
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I dunno I never blame a lack of condom on a guy...a girl has ultimate control of yea or nay (unless rape, clearly).

Hes a douche for SURE Though
Old 08-29-2016, 01:58 PM   #2314
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I dunno I never blame a lack of condom on a guy...a girl has ultimate control of yea or nay (unless rape, clearly).

Hes a douche for SURE Though
Oh I am not blaming him for lack of condoms.. God knows she can find plenty of them in my dresser draws. I am mad she didn't protect herself.

But i am pissed about this thing and his mother trying to force my niece into an abortion because it is what is best for him.. They can care less about what this pregnancy will do to her and they care even less about what an abortion might do to her. For them it is all about how he can't afford a kid right now.. how his dad will kick him out of the house.. how his dad will take back the car he just gave him.. about how this will jepordize his future plans.. i was like.. shjt are you sure you are not pregnant? Because you are the one acting like a bitch. I was like.. how did you get her pregnant because from your actions you certainly have a vagina. I know little 5 year old girls that don't whine and complain and throw tantrums like you do.

Old 08-31-2016, 11:27 AM   #2315
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spasms, neck and shoulder.

And what the hell is "Vertebrae Straightening" any ways?
Old 08-31-2016, 12:32 PM   #2316
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

That I only end up talking to fake people or scammers on dating websites. So basically I know their fake if they reply to my messages. lol
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:48 AM   #2317
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HUMIDITY

c'mon it's September, I thought this was behind us

UGH, NATURE
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #2318
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
HUMIDITY

c'mon it's September, I thought this was behind us

UGH, NATURE
I'm currently enjoying the two or three weeks of fall we get around here before winter rolls in and the sun disappears for a good 4-5 months and I end up with icicles hanging from my beard by the time I walk from my car to the entrance where I work.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:14 PM   #2319
Badcatalex

Badcatalex has said some nice things

My WiFi not working.
Badcatalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:18 AM   #2320
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the phrase "the questionable act of dog crating"

Who are these idiots? Who is actually questioning the use of what is basically an indoor kennel?

What are we going to question next? leashes? feeding your pets?

We're not talking about bonsai kittens here.

FFS.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:13 PM   #2321
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board
Default The fact that..

The fact that I had to tell my daughter that her grandmother died I hate that i had to tell her that but what piss me off is that she died. She was loved but I know she is in a better place!
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:17 PM   #2322
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board

LOL i know right lol
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:09 PM   #2323
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
the phrase "the questionable act of dog crating"

Who are these idiots? Who is actually questioning the use of what is basically an indoor kennel?

What are we going to question next? leashes? feeding your pets?

We're not talking about bonsai kittens here.

FFS.
The way they phrase it, it makes it sound like we ram a german shepherd into a shoebox or something.

Freedom, my sister's dog, absolutely loves his crates. Crates = safe. Also, they sometimes have Alton Teddy in them, the very best of teddies.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #2324
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Crating is only cruel if your animals aren't trained for it.

My cats love their crates; they scream at me starting at 8am to be put in their crates before we leave. It is a safe, dark, cool place for them to sleep. My dogs are crated for their own safety while I drive, or during competitions.

My one dog hates the crate, but he has been trained to tolerate it. Because being crated while groceries are delivered is safer for everyone; and I don't want my puppy to be ejected out of my front window if i am in an accident.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:57 PM   #2325
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Archer goes into his crate to sleep all on his own if we stay up too late for his tastes.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mad, pissed