Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #2351
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On a related note:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...inding-8880598
Old 09-21-2016, 03:06 PM   #2352
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Spider induced priapism; new kink or deadly threat to mankind? Film at 11. Better film at 1am.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:13 PM   #2353
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ew. Now I never want Bananas again
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #2354
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You want Mr. Xy's banana.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:01 AM   #2355
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
If you change your mind could you take a couple pictures documenting it? For dietary reasons...
Old 09-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #2356
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Every company that has ever produced a nice-graphics PC tennis game has decided to strip it from all digital purchasing platforms. Couldn't even find decent torrents of them. Are tennis game developers especially paranoid or something?

On the bright side, I haven't been put off bananas.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:34 AM   #2357
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My dog staring. My dog barking. People's attitudes. My headache. No food. Send help before loopy.exe crashes....
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:32 PM   #2358
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
My dog staring. My dog barking. People's attitudes. My headache. No food. Send help before loopy.exe crashes....
Been there. A good few times this past month. My inbox is open for venting if that'll help keep things running. Really <3
Old 09-27-2016, 03:59 PM   #2359
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not one to complain about retail or whatever because I work in retail and customers can be ridiculous sometimes. That being said... I was just at Burger King... they thought I ordered 2 sandwiches. I told them only one, and I specifically ask when I get to the window if they only had one on the order.... she says "yes, only one". Hands me a bag with 2 Whoppers in it and a receipt saying that I paid $12 for two when I clearly only wanted one. Really? How do you not get that right after I said 3 times I only wanted one sandwich. I'm not mad about the pricing, I know they're expensive, but IMHO the food is better and therefore higher priced. I'm just pissed off that the workers give no cares after I specifically made sure to ask like 3 times to make sure they only had ONE burger and yet there was still two on the ticket. The woman didn't even care. She didn't even check.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:04 PM   #2360
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I was just at Burger King...I know they're expensive, but IMHO the food is better and therefore higher priced.
Better than what? I once ate at a Burger King, and I still dream about it and wake up screaming.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:24 PM   #2361
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Better than what? I once ate at a Burger King, and I still dream about it and wake up screaming.
McDonalds, lol. You must've eaten at a crappy BK then... I enjoy them. But Hardees is way better than the both.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:55 AM   #2362
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Been there. A good few times this past month. My inbox is open for venting if that'll help keep things running. Really <3
Aww, thank you so much! My inbox is always open for you if you need to vent as well.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:59 PM   #2363
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a multi-parter, which probably all sums up to Im pissed that Im being a mature and reasonable adult instead of doing what I want. So not really expecting sympathy, but had to get it down in writing anyway.

This weekend is my wedding anniversary and happens to also be 25th anniversary reunion event for my university graduating class. The plan was that we would take Friday as vacation, drive down to Waterloo (~6 hour drive) during the day, meet up with some of my former classmates this evening, tomorrow morning meet up with a friend of my wifes for breakfast, go to the awesome farmers market to buy a bunch of well priced meat and load it into a cooler with lots of ice, go tour the changes to the university, go to a renewal of the Iron Ring ceremony, then go off on our own for a nice anniversary dinner, have brunch with classmates Sunday morning, and drive home. Busy, but lots of catching up, seeing stuff, and food.

Then a flu bug nailed us this week. With regret concluded that we would not really be up to the six hour drive today, so cancelled our hotel, reunion bookings, meeting up with people, etc. For the past three weeks Ive had a supplier rep here from China, developing software for testing one of our products. Today is his last day, and Id missed one day this week being sick, so since we were not travelling it just made sense to cancel our vacation day today and be here.

Because we were going to be away, my boss was going to come into town and do stuff with the customer rep tomorrow, between when he checked out of his hotel and when he had to go to the airport. Since I would be in town I volunteered to split the day with him, which has now gone to him taking the guy for 90 minutes in the morning, because boss has to get his wife to and from a medical appointment, and me being with the guy for four or more hours after that. The guy is nice, but this will be the second time Ive spent one of my weekend afternoons with him, and this time it is also on my anniversary.

In short, what was supposed to be a nice break and get-away and relax and enjoy our anniversary has turned into less than even a full weekend and very limited chance to do anything for our anniversary.

All for good reasons, but my inner child is kicking and screaming that it just isnt fair!
Old 10-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #2364
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Was told I look like a Trump supporter today.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:18 AM   #2365
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I think that is when you chuckle and say something about books and covers.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:39 PM   #2366
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I think that is when you chuckle and say something about books and covers.
Someone else told me that they were surprised by my musical choices because I looked so "straight laced". Perhaps I need to get so Tats and piercings.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #2367
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
If my memory is correct, we once discussed your fashion choices on this board somewhere and how they might create misleading impressions. Maybe this is an occasion to re-think these...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 03:23 PM   #2368
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:

"Hey, someone said the same thing to me!"
Old 10-04-2016, 06:21 PM   #2369
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
If my memory is correct, we once discussed your fashion choices on this board somewhere and how they might create misleading impressions. Maybe this is an occasion to re-think these...
You mean I shouldn't have got that buzz cut this afternoon?
Old 10-05-2016, 01:13 PM   #2370
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

A racist fuq telling me he's "smarter" than me on casino business, even though he had NO understanding of game theory, of how all legal forms of casino games are "rigged" towards the house...and then having the nerve to tell me that the "Pocahontas" flag I use is unAmerican.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:22 PM   #2371
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
A racist fuq telling me he's "smarter" than me.....

Fuck is actually quite an easy word to spell. He may have a point.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #2372
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Fuck is actually quite an easy word to spell. He may have a point.
He probably does, but with a good haircut it's hardly noticeable.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:16 AM   #2373
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pissed at myself.
We need the boiler replaced and the plumber called to look at the basement.
I chose not to go home, rather spend it out.

DAMN!
Old 10-13-2016, 10:56 PM   #2374
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I spent the last hour stuck outside my god damn apartment co plea because the gate wasn't opening. I called my boyfriend a dozen time to have him buzz me in but he was asleep. I can't buzz myself in because it only works on phones with a TX area code. I called emergency maontence and they said it'd be half an hour to get anyone out there. Finally a neighbor whose clicker worked showed up and let the three of us stuck outside in.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:50 PM   #2375
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It has not been a very good day for my arthritic knees. First, the wild weather changes have made them ache worse than usual (also my back). 87F/30.5C is just too hot for mid October. In addition to that, I got knee shots today. Fun (not)! Finally, I had to stop at a grocery store to pick up a few items, but no motorized shopping carts were available. I had to walk it, which is difficult on the best of days - which this was not. Taken together, my knees are currently in severe pain. This means I am in severe pain. I'm not looking for sympathy with this post, I am just wanting to gripe about it.

Tags
mad, pissed