Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #51
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
Top three arms used to be Pamela, Monique and the late CindyG
Candy and Xujtas ares are Huge......Nice,,
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #52
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default Big Arms

What about Teighlor (Debra Perkins, RIP) and Goddess Patty(Patty Sanchez) Debra's arms were about the largest i've ever played or seen. A good friend who i miss.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #53
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Muscly and flabby all in one go :P I love my arms. I'd love them more if they were covered more in tattoos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture026.jpg (115.3 KB, 2011 views)
Old 05-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #54
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Muscly and flabby all in one go :P I love my arms. I'd love them more if they were covered more in tattoos
Really beautiful, nice and gorgeous
Old 05-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #55
luvhips

Default Arms

Quote:
Your arms are quite nice but still have a way to go
Old 05-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #56
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvhips View Post
Your arms are quite nice but still have a way to go
How do you mean?
Old 05-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #57
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
You have identified some of the best!! I love Monique's (pre-weight loss) and Cindy's arms, but as a lover of fat arms, I need to ask who Pamela is and how I can see her arms?

Thanks,

- Chris
Her name was Pam Hollowich
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:18 AM   #58
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Looking really good
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #59
mit16

mit16 has said some nice things
Default another fan

Im also a fan of big arms. Its one of the things that attracted me to my wife. I like to see her work a heavy bag with them.
mit16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #60
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Big arms are great, i love big arms.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:12 PM   #61
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is my arms ~ for a long time I can say there was no way I would post these and now.. here I am confident of who I am.
Attachment 116225

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:16 AM   #62
luvhips

Default Arms

Thanks for sharing
Old 08-30-2014, 08:31 AM   #63
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Here is my arms ~ for a long time I can say there was no way I would post these and now.. here I am confident of who I am.
Attachment 116225
Nothing wrong with those arms at all! =)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:12 AM   #64
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love big soft flabby arms. Major weakness. Lol.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #65
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

your very pretty 0hio_lady thanks for sharing!
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #66
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I love big arms... And legs for that matter
Old 09-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #67
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
..you have FANTASTIC arms.

truth be told, i didn't know that i like big arms until experiencing them...they only serve to compliment an already beautiful, fat frame.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #68
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Pillowy arms are always great!

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #69
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Attachment 116225
Pillowy arms are perfect for hugging, especially into other pillowy places.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #70
plump rump lover
Plump Rump Lover

Location: North Texas - DFW area. I have a pic. available upon request.
plump rump lover has said some nice things

I'm a huge fan of BBW's/SSBBW's with large, flabby arms & legs. The first thing I look for in a woman is a huge, flabby ass but the second thing are big flabby arms
plump rump lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:56 PM   #71
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm soo jealous of you girls with big arms Grrrrr.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:20 PM   #72
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
I can admire chubby and fat arms, but I have to admit they are the one part of me that I'm self conscious of. I wish I could get over always needing to grab a cardigan.

My wife does the same thing with the cardigan at times......but I love it equally because her soft fat upper arms strain the thin fabric of the sleeves making a delectable look and almost highlighting her beautiful Fat arms.

The other thing not mentioned in this thread yet is a description of these types of Beautiful upper arms. I love all types ranging from super pillowy large....to creamy white smooth and full....to really tan and plump.

My wives arms drive me crazy with arousal.... being so soft, Fat and always sun kissed tan with just a subtle hint of cellulite and when she gains weight it always shows up last in her arms and all of a sudden they become much bigger overnight after a big weight gain. They almost become equally prominent as her breasts. She then can't fit them into any of those cardigan sweaters or dresses with sleeves....or t shirts for that matter. When wearing tank tops her arms along with her over inflated breasts become almost mesmerizing both of them jiggling and squishing into one another.

I am infatuated & love Fat arms!!!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:05 AM   #73
Kaleetan

Kaleetan has said some nice things

Yes I love fat soft arms.
Kaleetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:07 AM   #74
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Of course, they are very sexey
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:37 AM   #75
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic can now change their title
Default Huge arme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
You are not alone at all. I like super hue hangin arm fat covered with stretch marks and a lot of cellulite on my women's arms.
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote