Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #101
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

You are truly a beautiful and delicate woman
More like a bull in a china shop but thanks sweety lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #102
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

Are those the pants from that one epic belly rub video several years back? OK...your fans remember these things.

You look terrific, shelf butt, big belly and thick upper arms. And damn, another 12 over 400. You're closing in on the peak of your shelf butt and other great attributes.

Thank you for taking us along for the ride.
Lol it amazes me at the memory y'all have lol. I'm not sure if it's the same pair or not. I've had a few different pairs over the years. But you're welcome. I knew all y'all would appreciate the eating frenzy lol
Old 05-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #103
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganer View Post

You got "it," Ms.

May the dance with 400 be long and filled with fun! Your site (now retired) has when you were more but damn girl.. You kept your figure, through ALL your fluxuations. Kudos to you, Melissa!!!
Only another 15 more pounds and I will have surpassed my biggest weight on the website :-0 hard to believe huh? Lol and I managed it fast lol
Old 05-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #104
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Melissa, you have found the fountain of youth and it is a donut. But yeah blonde is better. or plenty of sun to bleach your own hair.
Hahahaha I heart donuts

And I agree. I think the wigs are fun but I may ditch the one I last showed a pic in lol
Old 05-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #105
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Hello Melissa,
you look very good with this new hair style.
I also like your new shape...
Do you have a weight goal?
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:49 AM   #106
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Here's a couple I took today. That's another wig I got. I've had a hair dye incident lol but I've decided not to dye it for a few months and just leave it alone and let it grow out some and then dye the roots back to my light blonde once I have some length on it. The brown is the wig and the blonde is actually my hair lol I'm experimenting lol

Attachment 108247

Attachment 108248
Been quiet for a while, nice to see you looking lovely as always.
Nice shots my Dear..
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #107
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Here's some pics I took tonight in my new brown wig. I think it's pretty for those days when I feel like being a brunette lol. I'm looking a lot wider these days and that shelf is getting back to normal hope y'all like 'em.

Attachment 108212

Attachment 108211

Attachment 108210
Sexy Temptress.....
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #108
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
Lol it amazes me at the memory y'all have lol. I'm not sure if it's the same pair or not. I've had a few different pairs over the years. But you're welcome. I knew all y'all would appreciate the eating frenzy lol
Yeah, probably seems a little creepy. Or...it's that I recently signed up to your site and found the belly rub video and the video in the camper and your wearing pants like those. Memory actually sucks.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #109
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here's a couple I took today. That's another wig I got. I've had a hair dye incident lol but I've decided not to dye it for a few months and just leave it alone and let it grow out some and then dye the roots back to my light blonde once I have some length on it. The brown is the wig and the blonde is actually my hair lol I'm experimenting lol

Attachment 108247

Attachment 108248
Looking gorgeous!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #110
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Hello Melissa,
you look very good with this new hair style.
I also like your new shape...
Do you have a weight goal?
Thanks hon but the hairstyle and color will change by the next set of pics lol

I don't have any goal weights no. I just enjoy the food
Old 05-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #111
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

Sexy Temptress.....
I noticed u were being quiet lol and thanks hon
Old 05-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #112
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

Yeah, probably seems a little creepy. Or...it's that I recently signed up to your site and found the belly rub video and the video in the camper and your wearing pants like those. Memory actually sucks.
It doesn't seem creepy at all. It's fattening..er...flattering lol. And my memory sucks too lol
Old 05-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #113
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking gorgeous!
Thank ya, thank ya hon
Old 05-19-2013, 02:42 AM   #114
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Then i will enjoy to See your Growing belly over the next months!!!!����������
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #115
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Then i will enjoy to See your Growing belly over the next months!!!!����������
Thanks doll
Old 05-20-2013, 04:48 AM   #116
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

good to see your soo happy and well

cheers, dave c
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #117
diableps

diableps can now change their title

Melissa such is your power, guys dont remember what their wives or girlfriends said last week, but remember what you said 12 years ago.
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:28 AM   #118
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title
Default Lmao

Quote:
Aaww thank ya hon. That's a lotta many years hehe. I feel like I'm supposed to give an obligatory finger wag and "shame on you" for looking up nekkid fat girls at 15 lmao but uh, we know that's prolly par for the course for a 15 yr old boy lol but yeah shame on ya lol
Hmmm.. The term "LMAO" sure has a new meaning, coming from your mouth, Melissa!.
- You really have to perform some serious laughter to acheive that!

Hugs Matt
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:57 PM   #119
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
good to see your soo happy and well

cheers, dave c
Thank ya sweety
Old 05-21-2013, 11:57 PM   #120
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Melissa such is your power, guys dont remember what their wives or girlfriends said last week, but remember what you said 12 years ago.
Lol I don't remember what I said last week either
Old 05-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #121
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Hmmm.. The term "LMAO" sure has a new meaning, coming from your mouth, Melissa!.
- You really have to perform some serious laughter to acheive that!

Hugs Matt
Lol even if I did laugh some of it off, there's still plenty left lol
Old 05-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #122
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Lol even if I did laugh some of it off, there's still plenty left lol
Hmm, I think we just discovered another upside with bottom-heavy beauties!
Pear-shaped girls are happier, since there's morere ass to laugh off...

(That sounded better in my head in Swedish....)

//J
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #123
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Simply gorgeous as usual :P
I've found you so hot since I was like 15 and I'm 22 now. :P
Same timeframe with me, but different numbers!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #124
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Gorgeous as always. Speaking of old website clothes, do you still have that shiny silver dress? I have just about every set from your site etched in my mind. You were ALWAYS great about taking pose requests, and always took time to chat with your fans. To me, yours was the best site, hands down!!!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #125
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll go along with everyone else -- you look absolutely stunning!