Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-23-2014, 06:53 AM   #251
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been wondering about something; and, since it didn't really seem to fit any of the other thread topics, I posted it here (thanks Amaranthine for the thread idea. ) When I'm in the car in the mornings, I typically listen to the radio because it seems easier than dealing with CDs or digital music files; and every morning the DJs read a list of birthdays and anniversaries sent in by listeners. So many of the anniversary couples are reported as Never Ever having had a fight. I haven't kept actual statistics; but I would say that it's well over half of them, although occasionally a couple will make a point of noting that they fight all the time. This sort of wedded utopia is definitely outside the realm of my experience, and I'm curious if I live in the global epicenter of marital bliss or if there's something else going on. Are these couples all deluding themselves? Or is it a matter of semantics? Maybe in Texas, it's not considered a fight unless weapons are involved. Anyway, I was curious if anyone else had noticed this phenomenon or had any thoughts on this.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:02 PM   #252
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Personally I'd take such claims with a large chunk of salt!
Old 09-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #253
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
So many of the anniversary couples are reported as Never Ever having had a fight.

Prozac moves in mysterious ways, its wonders to perform.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:26 PM   #254
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I've been wondering about something; and, since it didn't really seem to fit any of the other thread topics, I posted it here (thanks Amaranthine for the thread idea. ) When I'm in the car in the mornings, I typically listen to the radio because it seems easier than dealing with CDs or digital music files; and every morning the DJs read a list of birthdays and anniversaries sent in by listeners. So many of the anniversary couples are reported as Never Ever having had a fight. I haven't kept actual statistics; but I would say that it's well over half of them, although occasionally a couple will make a point of noting that they fight all the time. This sort of wedded utopia is definitely outside the realm of my experience, and I'm curious if I live in the global epicenter of marital bliss or if there's something else going on. Are these couples all deluding themselves? Or is it a matter of semantics? Maybe in Texas, it's not considered a fight unless weapons are involved. Anyway, I was curious if anyone else had noticed this phenomenon or had any thoughts on this.
What Tad said. Also, I wouldn't equate never having a fight (if they mean it literally) with marital/relational bliss. Imagine how much you'd have to bottle up to never ever have a 'fight' with someone. Especially when you're that close to each other, it's inevitable.

Though I s'pose "fight" can potentially be a dramatic and harsh-sounding word. So there may be something to the Texan thing you mentioned! But even if you have a happy couple made up of two individuals that typically won't raise their voice, you better believe there'll be difficult discussions and issues to work through, with all of the feels that come standard with that type of thing. It seems the happy part has more to do with how effectively you come out the other end of it
Old 09-24-2014, 08:49 AM   #255
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I agree with everyone else here! If you define a fight as fisticuffs then I would hope most couples haven't had any fights! But if you define it as arguing then I think almost all people who spend time together, couple or not, argue sometimes.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #256
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think I agree with everyone else here! If you define a fight as fisticuffs then I would hope most couples haven't had any fights! But if you define it as arguing then I think almost all people who spend time together, couple or not, argue sometimes.
For sure--fights don't always look like fights. When my wife and I are joking around it can sound like we are being quite caustic, but when we are having one of our rare true fights we are generally excruciatingly polite, with long silences and much time spent in different rooms. (basically if we are actually mad with each other, we are being extra careful not to do any damage beyond the issue at hand, no matter how much we might want to just lash out)
Old 09-24-2014, 02:22 PM   #257
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for your perspectives, everyone. I was starting to feel as if I were one of the last remaining non-pod-people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm pretty sure they meant arguing. I agree that fisticuffs between couples would definitely not be a good thing, although sparring a few rounds with boxing gloves might be therapeutic for some.

Tad, I admire the control you and your wife are able to exhibit in the midst of a disagreement; qualities like that are probably one of the reasons you're still together.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:10 AM   #258
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Tad, I admire the control you and your wife are able to exhibit in the midst of a disagreement; qualities like that are probably one of the reasons you're still together.
I like to view it as just being extremely Canadian If you notice a Canadian saying "please" even more often than usual, they are probably ticked, and if they sprinkle a sentence with it the same way that some people sprinkle in f-bombs.... then they are really tearing into you
Old 09-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #259
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I like to view it as just being extremely Canadian If you notice a Canadian saying "please" even more often than usual, they are probably ticked, and if they sprinkle a sentence with it the same way that some people sprinkle in f-bombs.... then they are really tearing into you
Ah the canadian frequent please is the same as the english frequent please :P
Old 09-27-2014, 12:36 PM   #260
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
  • This sort of wedded utopia is definitely outside the realm of my experience, and I'm curious if I live in the global epicenter of marital bliss or if there's something else going on.
I don't know. It could be. Is there a large natural supply of Lithium in the water table in your area?
  • Are these couples all deluding themselves?
More than likely
  • Maybe in Texas, it's not considered a fight unless weapons are involved.
There is that!!
  • Anyway, I was curious if anyone else had noticed this phenomenon or had any thoughts on this.
Not my experience at all. Me and my wife get after it sometimes when it comes to fighting. She's very hot-headed and opinionated and I'm always right and she HATES that.
Of course there could be other reasons, but these are just as good as any others really.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:35 PM   #261
MsBrightside

Thanks for the reply, LeoG. I needed a good laugh today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I don't know. It could be. Is there a large natural supply of Lithium in the water table in your area?
I'll have to check. My community provides a detailed annual report of the levels of various contaminants in our water supply, but I'm not sure they test for that.

Quote:
Me and my wife get after it sometimes when it comes to fighting. She's very hot-headed and opinionated and I'm always right and she HATES that.
It must be quite a trial to be always right in a world that doesn't always appreciate that fact, but your wife is a lucky woman! Not just because of your apparent infallibility--I'm sure the ladies here could think of lots of other reasons. Your voice alone is probably enough to win over most of us; you must be careful to use your powers only for good.
Old 09-28-2014, 07:23 AM   #262
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Today is our 16th Wedding Anniversary, and we've never dueled with pistols at dawn"
Old 09-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #263
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
"Today is our 16th Wedding Anniversary, and we've never dueled with pistols at dawn"
Neither have we. I can't aim worth a damn until I've had my second cup of coffee.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #264
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Crazy movie and TV theories of mine that will blow your mind:

The movies Terminator 1, Short Circuit, and the Matrix all take place in a shared universe in that order on the timeline.

The original Battlestar Galactica and Knight Rider also take place in the same universe. KITT's artificial intelligence was reverse engineered from a Cylon. Note the scrolling LED lights on each.

Ernie and Bert are the same person, just like Fight Club.

The events of Forrest Gump never happened. His prodigy son is telling the tall tail to kids at school who made for of him because his father was handicapped.

This isn't my theory, a teacher I once had ranted about this, and it's way out there:

Jumanji is an anti-economic globalization allegory. Apparently the jungle animals escaping and wrecking the small town represent the effect of sending jobs overseas and foreign interests taking control of America. The failing shoe company Alan's father worked at is the American economy, which is only saved after sending the animals back where they came from and Alan returning to the past; ie returning old ways of doing business.

What do you think? Besides that I over-analyze things?

Anyone else got any theories about movies or TV?
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:57 PM   #265
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Crazy movie and TV theories of mine that will blow your mind:

The events of Forrest Gump never happened. His prodigy son is telling the tall tail to kids at school who made for of him because his father was handicapped.
Your Forrest Gump theory actually makes a lot more sense than what is portrayed in the movie, but I probably wouldn't have liked the realistic spin on it as much as the true-life fairy tale: it's one of my favorite films.

Quote:
This isn't my theory, a teacher I once had ranted about this, and it's way out there:

Jumanji is an anti-economic globalization allegory. Apparently the jungle animals escaping and wrecking the small town represent the effect of sending jobs overseas and foreign interests taking control of America. The failing shoe company Alan's father worked at is the American economy, which is only saved after sending the animals back where they came from and Alan returning to the past; ie returning old ways of doing business.

What do you think? Besides that I over-analyze things?

Anyone else got any theories about movies or TV?
This teacher sounds as if he/she had a few issues. I guess I'm silly for thinking that movie was more about showing loyalty to one another when things get tough and seizing the opportunity to fix past mistakes. Plus cool computer graphics and a chance to see Robin Williams, Bonnie Hunt, and Bebe Neuwirth in action.

My theory: A whole season of Dallas was really just Pamela Ewing's dream. Oh, wait...
Old 10-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #266
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Ernie and Bert are the same person, just like Fight Club.
I can basically imagine two people coming to this conclusion after smoking numerous joints, and the hypothetical conversation is really making me laugh. That puts a strangely morbid twist on Sesame Street.

Maybe a year ago, I read this whole long thing about shared universes and pop culture conspiracies; I really wish I could find it now, but I'll have to settle for being upset at myself because I can't

I wish I had theories of my own, but I'm too TV/movie ignorant for it. Maybe it's for the best. I wouldn't want to end up like your possibly crazy teacher...and there's like a 92.7% chance that would happen.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #267
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This teacher sounds as if he/she had a few issues.
She also said E.T. was about black slavery.

Way to take the fun and magic out of everything.
:P

I also think Gump is a fun film, but airing on TV too much spoiled it, like Shawshank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I can basically imagine two people coming to this conclusion after smoking numerous joints, and the hypothetical conversation is really making me laugh. That puts a strangely morbid twist on Sesame Street.
I need no recreational substances to come up with this stuff, just late nights working on stuff.

Bert's the narrator, of course, and Ernie is his Tyler Durden who acts out all the things he wish he could do but can't because of his crippling neuroses. Look at all the things Bert does: collects bottle caps, is relentlessly cleaning all the time, hallucinates singing sheep. Ernie is impulse driven, pulls pranks and generally takes the blame for bad things that happen in their apartment.

And, don't get me started on each of the classic Sesame Street monsters representing the Seven Deadly Sins. (hint: Cookie Monster is Gluttony, Oscar is Wrath)

Quote:
Maybe a year ago, I read this whole long thing about shared universes and pop culture conspiracies; I really wish I could find it now, but I'll have to settle for being upset at myself because I can't
Would love to see that.

Quote:
Maybe it's for the best. I wouldn't want to end up like your possibly crazy teacher...and there's like a 92.7% chance that would happen.
On no please don't.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #268
MsBrightside

Quote:
She also said E.T. was about black slavery.

Way to take the fun and magic out of everything.
:P

I also think Gump is a fun film, but airing on TV too much spoiled it, like Shawshank.
What kind of course did she teach?? I had an economics/civics teacher in high school who was obsessed with conspiracy theories regarding the JFK assassination; and he used to end his presentations with an ominous innuendo and slide showing LBJ as he was sworn in on Airforce One, but his eccentricity level pales in comparison.

Aw, I like The Shawshank Redemption, too. If you think those films have been overexposed, you should have seen what network execs did to It's a Wonderful Life in the 1980's. I don't think you could turn on a TV set during the holiday season back then without seeing that movie on one of the channels, and it also has characters named Bert and Ernie. Coincidence?
Old 10-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #269
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Bert's the narrator, of course, and Ernie is his Tyler Durden who acts out all the things he wish he could do but can't because of his crippling neuroses. Look at all the things Bert does: collects bottle caps, is relentlessly cleaning all the time, hallucinates singing sheep. Ernie is impulse driven, pulls pranks and generally takes the blame for bad things that happen in their apartment.

And, don't get me started on each of the classic Sesame Street monsters representing the Seven Deadly Sins. (hint: Cookie Monster is Gluttony, Oscar is Wrath)
Conclusion: Sesame Street is produced by closet satanists who want kids to be healthy, balanced hedonists! Unlike Bert/Ernie getting so enmeshed into dualistic good/evil thinking that he develops schizophrenia and a dissociative identity.

And now for some true funfacts, because I'm not TV/movie savvy enough to come up with outlandish theories either:
In the SA version of Sesame Street, we have an HIV-positive character called Kami. Obviously, she was purposely created to touch all the other characters and reduce da stigma.

As for District 9, it's based on an actual event in SA history where the residents of the real place, District 6, were forced out of their homes and dumped on the outskirts of the City of Cape Town to live in squalor. Except.... none of the spearheaders of this project turned into a black man
Old 10-05-2014, 11:17 PM   #270
tankyguy

[quote=MsBrightside;2098851] What kind of course did she teach??
[quote]

I had her for Math and Science in what I think Americans call Middle School? (jr. high here) and Biology in high school. I also know she taught Black History in HS, so yeah.

Quote:
I don't think you could turn on a TV set during the holiday season back then without seeing that movie on one of the channels, and it also has characters named Bert and Ernie. Coincidence?
Oh I was young, but I remember. It's still the case up here every Christmas Eve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
And now for some true funfacts, because I'm not TV/movie savvy enough to come up with outlandish theories either:
In the SA version of Sesame Street, we have an HIV-positive character called Kami. Obviously, she was purposely created to touch all the other characters and reduce da stigma.
I remember hearing about that. There was a bit of a moral flap over here about it with people not understanding it was the SA version of the show and why she was an important character to add.

Quote:
As for District 9, it's based on an actual event in SA history where the residents of the real place, District 6, were forced out of their homes and dumped on the outskirts of the City of Cape Town to live in squalor. Except.... none of the spearheaders of this project turned into a black man
Yeah, I read about it but I haven't seen the actual movie yet!. Have you seen the original short film from years ago the movie was based on, 'Alive in Joburg'? The short is like a documentary set in the D9 universe and apparently used real footage of interviews from the actual District 6 happening.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:12 AM   #271
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Yeah, I read about it but I haven't seen the actual movie yet!. Have you seen the original short film from years ago the movie was based on, 'Alive in Joburg'? The short is like a documentary set in the D9 universe and apparently used real footage of interviews from the actual District 6 happening.
Oh wow, I had no idea it was based on a short film. Thanks for the link!
Old 10-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #272
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Re: fighting.. it happens, we're humans. You're an extraordinary couple if you're able to work out those differences and mend each other. But sometimes words cannot be unsaid.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #273
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

....... I want to see Shawshank Redeption but with Forrest Gump instead of Andy Dufresnes. And Bill Cosby instead of Morgan Freeman. SOMEONE DO THIS NOW.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:25 PM   #274
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
....... I want to see Shawshank Redeption but with Forrest Gump instead of Andy Dufresnes. And Bill Cosby instead of Morgan Freeman. SOMEONE DO THIS NOW.
I think I would watch any movie where the primary black actor was replaced by Bill Cosby, acting like typical Bill Cosby.

Particularly Django Unchained. And maybe Flight. To name a few.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:08 PM   #275
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I cannot ever read the title of this thread without this song popping into my head.

http://youtu.be/BgvnZIxOX08

Are there any other Journey fans here?

Also, I have (yet another) job interview tomorrow morning. Any pointers from anyone?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 10-08-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt