Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-31-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid

You know you want to...................... you first though

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Uhm, obligatory Mod statement in 3, 2, 1:

mod
You can post tasteful, modest nudes. No pink parts, no sexual poses or graphic shots, no cover up graphics, no pubes (even tops). Anything that's remotely questionable will be removed.

The rules of picture content that are present on the paysite board are just as relevant here, so keep it clean and tasteful.
/mod

Thank you.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry AM- I should have been much more careful in how I worded it. It was made tongue-in-cheek mostly. I hope we have fun though

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-31-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

ME WANT PUSSY. shots.

(not really!)
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:40 PM   #5
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread is useless without pink
Old 07-31-2007, 09:40 PM   #6
Wagimawr

pink or GTFO
Old 07-31-2007, 09:41 PM   #7
Wagimawr

...spam spam spam egg and spam, spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
Old 07-31-2007, 09:42 PM   #8
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I can't believe you're perving in my thread.....

*Gets paddle back out*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wonderwoman.jpg (45.5 KB, 44638 views)

Old 07-31-2007, 09:48 PM   #9
Wagimawr

perving? nope, just raving at the moon over here, blah blah private board private rules...
Old 07-31-2007, 09:50 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts singing I know what boys like, I know what guys want.....*

Old 07-31-2007, 09:52 PM   #11
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love you guys, but does the weight board really need ANOTHER joke thread?

We may have different answers.

You can guess what mine is.

Therefore, I implore you to post something or let this die a quiet death.

ETA: GEF give us the goods.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:53 PM   #12
Wagimawr

Some people think the weight board IS a joke thread, and that's cool.

Ah, what the hell. Ass time, coming up shortly.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:54 PM   #13
Wagimawr

now what's the punishment for baiting a mod with a junk shot?
Old 07-31-2007, 09:57 PM   #14
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to agree with AFG, either contribute to the topic or let it die... we don't need yet another endless snark/picture fest. It's a good topic, let's not strip mine it before it gets a shot.

Oh, and nice butt there, Wag.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 07-31-2007 at 10:00 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:57 PM   #15
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's an idea:

How about we use this thread to note that we're open to recieving nude pics from other members of themselves?

My PM box is certainly open.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:58 PM   #16
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Posting this naked...she did say post your sexiest picture Naked
Doesn't mean you have to be naked in the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fe03.jpg (8.5 KB, 41860 views)
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:58 PM   #17
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Dittoed, and I've got my own to share as well.

Don't be stingy, dude! edit: that's NOT a request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi
Smart boy.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:01 PM   #18
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Here's an idea:

How about we use this thread to note that we're open to recieving nude pics from other members of themselves?

Ditto!! Mine's open
Old 07-31-2007, 10:01 PM   #19
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Ah yes, the beauty of the loophole!
Old 07-31-2007, 10:02 PM   #20
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Ah yes, the beauty of the loophole!
That's right!! Now if you want one, just ask
Old 07-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #21
Wagimawr

heh, he basically said "ask me for my loophole"

...do I need to post more pics now?
Old 07-31-2007, 10:05 PM   #22
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
heh, he basically said "ask me for my loophole"

...do I need to post more pics now?
Umm yeah..meant to say "Ask me for my sexy anked picture" Got ahead of myself
Old 07-31-2007, 10:06 PM   #23
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Well since the gauntlet has been thrown....... I looked to see if........I actually had any nekkid pics

Best I can do for now....

and I know I have panties on and it's fuzzy..... but hey, you get the idea, don't you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 027.jpg (48.0 KB, 30910 views)
File Type: jpg black panties bum fuzzy.JPG (29.1 KB, 30428 views)

Old 07-31-2007, 10:07 PM   #24
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Oh, and nice butt there, Wag.
You should have known even before the pics, I was showin' it off all thread.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:08 PM   #25
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Well since the gauntlet has been thrown....... I looked to see if........I actually had any nekkid pics

Best I can do for now....

and I know I have panties on and it's fuzzy..... but hey, you get the idea, don't you?
DAMN that is HOT and SEXY!!!