Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-06-2014, 08:21 AM   #1926
whoknows???

whoknows??? has said some nice things
Default Hi!

Hi! I've been on and off of here for years, but I'm not sure that I've ever properly introduced myself. I'm here because I'm an FFA. I'm also a foodee, but I'm not actively gaining weight or anything like that. I'm in graduate school in South Florida right now, but (hopefully) moving in a year and a half. Anddd... anything else you want to know, just ask!
whoknows??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:14 PM   #1927
ReallyBeefy

ReallyBeefy can now change their title

Hello, I joined here because I want to make some friends with this common "interest". Mostly because most people wouldn't understand.
I am a M Feedee, and am a BHM. Obviously I would love to meet a FFA or a feeder. I am 18, I am currently taking a small break from school before I get back in to it. I also love video games and computers, I also play guitar a little piano and sing. I also cook and am pretty good at it. But I love to eat too.
I would love to get to know some of you all on here!
ReallyBeefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:07 PM   #1928
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoknows??? View Post
Hi! I've been on and off of here for years, but I'm not sure that I've ever properly introduced myself. I'm here because I'm an FFA. I'm also a foodee, but I'm not actively gaining weight or anything like that. I'm in graduate school in South Florida right now, but (hopefully) moving in a year and a half. Anddd... anything else you want to know, just ask!
When are you coming to Seattle? All the cool people are doing it.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:07 PM   #1929
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Shit, I missed another meeting didn't I?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #1930
whoknows???

whoknows??? has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Haha Seattle is definitely on the list of places to visit! I hear there are lots of cute bearded BHMs there.
whoknows??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #1931
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoknows??? View Post
Haha Seattle is definitely on the list of places to visit! I hear there are lots of cute bearded BHMs there.
Well I had to come home. Might be a fewq left.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #1932
Fatwasad

Fatwasad can now change their title

Hey all!

I joined today and just want to say hello to everyone =)

My Name is Thomas, im 28 years old and from germany. I'm a feedee and living together with my 20 year old girlfriend and like to gain weight. I love to be big and never had a problem with my weight. Sadly others don't but im happy that my girlfriend also likes my weight.
Since i'm on tumblr and grommr, it is a nice feeling not to be alone with our fat fetish.

So i hope to find new friends here. =)
Fatwasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #1933
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwasad View Post
Hey all!

My Name is Thomas, im 28 years old and from germany. I'm a feedee and living together with my 20 year old girlfriend and like to gain weight. I love to be big and never had a problem with my weight. Sadly others don't but im happy that my girlfriend also likes my weight.
Since i'm on tumblr and grommr, it is a nice feeling not to be alone with our fat fetish.

Ein herzliches muttersprachliches Willkommen auf dem BHM/FFA board Thomas!

Kleiner Tip - vielleicht solltest Du Admin wegen einer Namensänderung kontaktieren. Oder ist es Dir mit der traurigen Fatwa ernst als Namen? (Oder denke ich nur mal wieder zu politisch???)
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #1934
Fatwasad

Fatwasad can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Ein herzliches muttersprachliches Willkommen auf dem BHM/FFA board Thomas!

Kleiner Tip - vielleicht solltest Du Admin wegen einer Namensänderung kontaktieren. Oder ist es Dir mit der traurigen Fatwa ernst als Namen? (Oder denke ich nur mal wieder zu politisch???)
Traurige was? nein, ich heiße so seid einigen jahren in anderen communitys. Fat Wasad ... Politisch soll da nichts sein und bisher gab es nie Probleme ^^
Fatwasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 05:28 AM   #1935
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Traurige was? nein, ich heiße so seid einigen jahren in anderen communitys. Fat Wasad ... Politisch soll da nichts sein und bisher gab es nie Probleme ^^
Okay - ich bin es die zu politisch denkt.

Trotzdem - ich würde einen Bindestrich zwischen Fat-und-Wasad beantragen - sonst kann man es nämlich auch mit der ganz andere Bedeutung lesen.

Und vielleicht als etwas politische Bildung mal herausfinden, was eine Fatwa ist ;-).
Old 12-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #1936
derpVader

derpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesderpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hey all!

Hey there I am 29 years old and from Australia but i actually met a FFA who is a cute little german girl we are hoping to meet soon but i actually checked out your blog
derpVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #1937
Feedmeplx

Feedmeplx has said some nice things

Feedmeplx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:57 PM   #1938
Jay86

Jay86 has said some nice things
Default New here

Kind of. I joined here years ago but never posted :P

I'm 28, 20 stone and looking for a feeder in the UK, either just online or maybe more. Would love to be fattened up over 40 stone.

Jay
Jay86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #1939
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
Kind of. I joined here years ago but never posted :P

I'm 28, 20 stone and looking for a feeder in the UK, either just online or maybe more. Would love to be fattened up over 40 stone.

Jay
Hey, welcome back to Dims! I made an account sometime ago and didn't really use it at first either. I've found you get way more out of this place if you contribute and get involved though.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #1940
Jay86

Jay86 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Hey, welcome back to Dims! I made an account sometime ago and didn't really use it at first either. I've found you get way more out of this place if you contribute and get involved though.
Thank you for the welcome! I will try to contribute
Jay86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #1941
shamus33

shamus33 has said some nice things

so.. it's been a long time since i posted here.. but i am back.. I'm a 39yo BHM (400+ range) in Boston.. i have been through an awful lot in the past couple of years and i am very much still in search of the FFA of my dreams... if you are out there let me know!

Hi Laina!

p.s. i am of Canadian descent on one side of the family.. lol
shamus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #1942
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

I'm not sure if I have posted on this board of not before so thought I would again anyway.

I'm male, 36 from Surrey UK.

Not really sure what I weigh as I have been on any scales in years, last time I was 23 stone but I am heavier than that now.

Am into music, cinema, golf, football, dogs and will give most things a go. Am looking for anyone whom wants to chat and also the holy grail of an FFA who lives somewhere near me
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 07:47 PM   #1943
fscrugby

fscrugby has said some nice things

Hi Im Nick from West Virginia. Hows every one doing?
fscrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #1944
bbanditx79

bbanditx79 has said some nice things
Default Not new but back

I'm not new here, but back after a long hiatus. I was last around in 2006 or 2007. Decided to check things out after after getting an email from an admin here. I'm still alive and kicking, still a big guy (currently 290's ... but got down to mid 220's range for a while during my hiatus), still bald head, still bowlegged, still black, still childless, still single, but a little older and more financially stable . Here for interesting discussion and/or to meet one of those ffa I heard exists is is that a fairy tale lol.
bbanditx79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:37 AM   #1945
TheWolf87

TheWolf87 has said some nice things

Hi guys,

I'm 27 from Germany (Frankfurt). I signed up some time ago but wasn't active on this board at all. Are there any other germans out here ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2200.jpg (153.2 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0572.jpg (168.9 KB, 259 views)
TheWolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:10 AM   #1946
agouderia
Library Girl

Herzlich willkommen und viel Spaß hier!

Direkt hier bei BHM/FFA ist die Deutsche Beteiligung beim posten eher schwach - auf anderen Boards findest Du schon eher welche.

Von denen, die hier öfters mitmachen bin ich jedoch Muttersprachlerin, Odette (ODFFA) kann sehr gut Deutsch und Hozay lernt gerade mit einigem Erfolg.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:30 PM   #1947
seeker421

seeker421 can now change their title

Hi all, been a while since I posted here so I guess I should reintroduce myself. I'm a 58 yo BHM (5'11" 358lb) living in Denver CO.

I make my living as an abstract artist. I'm into gaming, cooking, old movies and music (Used to be a musician).

Hope there isn't an age restriction for FFA's
seeker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:46 PM   #1948
Biguns_BHM

Biguns_BHM has said some nice things

Just wanted to say hey ... Glad I came across this site.
Biguns_BHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:14 PM   #1949
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the site, everyone!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:24 PM   #1950
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm only here for the Canadian babes

EDIT: I will also consider you if you live by the Canadian border, or are a female anywhere in the world. HMU Ladies