Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-16-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Pet names?

We all know plus-sized, chubby or fat folks are subject to a variety of not-fun names or looks or judgment.

Behind closed doors, though, we also know that pet names involving a person's size are used and enjoyed by some.

My last GF was 314 pounds, and she called herself "Your fat fox" and "Your jiggle princess." She'd text using YFF and YJP, and we both were good with that.

I wonder if anyone here has any creative pet names for their fat partner.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My other half calls me Peanut. It's a bit of a long story, but basically, I'm shaped like one in a shell. Huge boobs and butt, smaller (though still very thick) middle.

Of course, we both love teasing each other so there probably isn't a day that goes by when we don't call each other 'fatty' or some other more genetic pet names!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #3
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ha ha, well, I didn't want to get too graphic about it, but, yea...the gloves came off sometimes, to our mutual delight.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:27 AM   #4
rwagner

rwagner has said some nice things

She is my marshmallow and I am her bear. We also enjoy Tubs, Fatty, Chubby Hubby, Jigglypuff, weighty wife, Chubby Man Treat. I’m 6’0 239 and she’s 5’10 255. Lots of quality fat on fat and we both love the other’s body!!!
rwagner is offline   Reply With Quote