Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-30-2015, 12:59 AM   #276
cebe

cebe has said some nice things

Just bigger – LoL. Seriously I’m not attracted by women under BMI 50, I prefer over 70, BMI is a better indicator as it includes weight AND size. I like them big everywhere but above all really flabby. If I have to say the numbers: 5’4”, 450 lbs, but in no case a limit.
cebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:45 PM   #277
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't have a neater as to how big a woman should be. I have dated women in the 360s and I have dated women smaller. I like BBWS and SSBBW.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #278
feeder

feeder has said some nice things

Immobile and beyond!.
feeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:43 PM   #279
StoryHold

StoryHold has said some nice things

Anywhere from the 100 pound section to 450 I'd say. I'm the rare breed who can date a woman no matter her size but I am attractive to the larger frame; pear shape preferably. Depends on the height as well as if someone is taller can go to 500, but I would say 450 is probably a limit to me.
StoryHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:10 PM   #280
tonecapone

tonecapone has said some nice things

400+. as I've gotten older larger women are more appealing & sexier to me. very big belly, large thighs & back rolls are a must. everything must jiggle with every step.
tonecapone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:05 AM   #281
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

Very, very fat! Enough to be enclosed by her fat, wiggly arms. Fat enough for a wide load, wiggly fat ass, deep rolls and dimples all over to have fun with! A big soft stuffed belly, biiiig thigs... much much wiggly fat all over!
Old 08-22-2015, 03:39 AM   #282
Czech

Czech has said some nice things

fupa-yes please
Mom jeans where I can see your belly roll-yes please
I love girls from thick to a huge hanging belly.
Czech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 04:14 AM   #283
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic has said some nice things

I get turnd on by girls ranging from 100 to 800 though I do love big soft bellies a whole lot.
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:36 PM   #284
Catastrophe

Catastrophe has said some nice things

No set number for me. A woman at 5'10 and 300 will look a lot lighter then a woman at 5'3 and 300. As such I kind of like taller woman more because they can carry more and spread it out.

I really like pear shapes with a nice shelf ass and love handles to go with it. Drives me crazy.
Catastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:55 PM   #285
svenm2112

svenm2112 has said some nice things

This is a good honest question. And I'm going to give you a good honest answer. My ideal of a woman. She's got to be curvy and full breasted. I would say between 350 and 650 pounds. Yes I do like them very big. The biggest girl I ever been with was with my ex wife she was 380. But we didn't have a physical connection. It happens in with bbws and the men are attracted them they just don't have the physical connection. But I love her as a sister and we still friends today. But we just didn't click. I wish my late best friend Georgia was still alive. She was the ideal woman for me. Big very beautiful very full breasted very curvy black woman but she passed away the stroke 15 years ago and I miss her very dearly. And I don't want to replace her. That was then and this is now. And I'm enjoying life. I'd like to meet somebody who weighs over 400 pounds. Because I keep having these dreams about women who weigh 400 450 500 550 pounds. And they are in a nightclub. So just my personal thoughts
svenm2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:39 AM   #286
seaturtle71

seaturtle71 can now change their title

My man is 5'10" and 145. I am 5'7" 225. I love thin guys. A man even 15 pounds overweight is not sexy at all for me. I love to look at a cyclist type body. Muscular legs and a great looking small ass.
seaturtle71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:14 AM   #287
Steve O

Steve O can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSteve O can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually prefer someone larger than me, 300, but its all about the chemistry and getting to know someone.
Steve O is offline   Reply With Quote