Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-11-2017, 08:57 PM   #2576
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Oh yeah! I am sure you can find some of the best

I found a lot of the best.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #2577
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tried to not eat so much as far as desserts this summer but I wasn't entirely successful.
Key lime and pecan pie plus pound cake have had me in their grip all summer.
My belly has gotten absolutely huge even tho' I may have only gained 15 lbs or so.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:54 PM   #2578
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
It's all yours! I'm not a fan tho a few things are ok.
I know... that just means more for me. I also bought PS Hallowmas body butter! Now I smell like pumpkin spice.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:20 AM   #2579
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that the first time I tried anything 'pumpkin spice' was one of the most disapointing food experiences I've had. I thought it meant 'pumpkin and spice' and I was thinking something like ginger or cinnamon. Instead it was this nasty flavour -- near chemical-like to my taste-buds -- that I was later told was supposed to represent the spices one uses on pumpkin pie. (whose pumpkin pie? I've never noticed those flavours in pumpkin pie that I've had! Maybe the spicing is more of a regional thing?)

So to DF and all the other pumpkin spice lovers, have at it, please -- I want you to eat it all up and keep that scary stuff away from me!
Old 09-14-2017, 01:24 PM   #2580
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^ Right there with you Tad. Pumpkin and Pumpkin Spice are two different entities. Things made with pumpkin, awesome. Pumpkin with a little spice is nice. Pumpkin Spice, meh.

I have been fooled many a time by grabbing "pumpkin spice" this or that. Ugh.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #2581
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never cared for anything with a pumpkin flavor.
I don't care for the spice nutmeg it gives me a headache.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:48 PM   #2582
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tad- if you ever want to give it another try, get the PS latte at Equator Coffee in Almonte. It's ridiculously good.

IC I'm on a mission to avoid buying food this week in an attempt to clean out the freezer. I'm weakening rapidly.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote