Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-30-2017, 07:52 AM   #2026
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
This is excellent, great job!
Thank you AM Jim
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:14 AM   #2027
TwoSwords

TwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
I can say at one time I was at 475 felt bad, couldn't breathe due to COPD from second hand smoke and asthma from just a child.. Over time I went down to 378 after a tummy tuck where I had infection from the belly roll laying on my legs, since there I've tried to lose weight for my health.. For me being only 4'11" health issues were always popping up is why I have lost down to 334 and working on losing more where I can get to walking again more than short distances.

I would like to get under 300 where I can get moving again and keep up with my grandchildren.. This is what Happily Married was meaning and I didn't mean to create a stir up over this at all.. Sorry for all the misunderstanding since you didn't know the entire reason is to why my weight had come down. Thank you for the comment to the weight though.
I see. I've never had a chronic lung condition, (just my allergies, that sometimes keep me coughing all day at work,) so I can only imagine how lousy that must make you feel. I also once had an infection too, (though it didn't require anything more than neosporin to deal with,) so I know how scary those can be.

I didn't realize what your height was. My brother's wife is about your height, and when you're 4'11", a little goes a long way. I understand your reasons better now. I'm almost 6 feet, so for me, 280 feels absolutely tiny.

I don't have grandchildren, but I find that if I keep my nieces and nephews engaged with puzzles and games of skill, I can keep up with them just fine. Still, I can understand wanting to chase after the kids when they're running around, even though it's not a desire that I personally have.

Thank you for replying, and I hope you'll be in good health for many years from now. I promise, I never held anything against you, or blamed you for anything that's happened in my recent discussion with Happily. In fact, aside from the fact that it took the thread a bit off-topic, and was pretty confusing, I sort of enjoyed it.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #2028
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #2029
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Somebody has been enjoying Fall foods?
Old 10-14-2017, 04:12 AM   #2030
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Still around 235, but starting to slowly drop.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:56 AM   #2031
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Somebody has been enjoying Fall foods?
If you remove the letter F from the word Fall, then yes
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:47 AM   #2032
fatgirlsarehot

fatgirlsarehot has said some nice things

Im 235 and 5'11" nice belly, ass and thighs.
fatgirlsarehot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #2033
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

I went to the doctor the other day; that's the only place I can find out my weight now, since I have outgrown the home scale. 346 pounds!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #2034
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am still at 216