Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 06-06-2017, 02:38 PM   #3426
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
How great! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Love the tie dye shirts! You look great!
Thank you! It actually was more fun than I expected it to be

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:52 PM   #3427
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Thank you! It actually was more fun than I expected it to be
Excellent pics!
Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 PM   #3428
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finally getting around to posting this pic from a couple of weeks ago -- we actually had a bit of good weather and I went for a long bike ride, and along the way stopped to try out the ice cream at a "micro-creamery." I wouldn't say that it was anything all that special, but I'll never complain about the first cone of year!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ICC.jpg (213.0 KB, 139 views)
Old 06-07-2017, 06:27 AM   #3429
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Finally getting around to posting this pic from a couple of weeks ago -- we actually had a bit of good weather and I went for a long bike ride, and along the way stopped to try out the ice cream at a "micro-creamery." I wouldn't say that it was anything all that special, but I'll never complain about the first cone of year!
The first of many I hope.

Tags
pictures