Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #4101
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Future niece was in a car accident and has no short term memory currently. Prayers it's just a bad concussion and she pulls through ok. She's only 16.
I'm sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to her.
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:11 AM   #4102
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to her.
Thank you. Looks it was just a reallybad concussion. She got released home yesterday and her memory is coming back. She should be totally back to normal soon.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:14 AM   #4103
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thank you. Looks it was just a reallybad concussion. She got released home yesterday and her memory is coming back. She should be totally back to normal soon.
That's great news!
Old 06-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #4104
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Glad she is on the road to recovery Lillie <3
Old 06-09-2017, 09:41 PM   #4105
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's great to hear.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:07 AM   #4106
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks everyone. They're lucky to be alive. The cop who was on scene was sure it was going to be fatal. My niece was in the rear passenger seat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1556.JPG (113.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1553.JPG (147.8 KB, 44 views)
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:12 AM   #4107
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Thanks everyone. They're lucky to be alive. The cop who was on scene was sure it was going to be fatal. My niece was in the rear passenger seat.
Oh wow! She is very lucky!
Old 06-10-2017, 06:53 AM   #4108
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Goodness! That looks horrific and I'm glad to hear your niece came away with just a concussion. By the looks of that car I think most would have assumed a lot worse. I hope she continues to recover and all involved get over the trauma of being in a crash that leaves a car looking like that.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:25 PM   #4109
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is more of a "what are you ashamed of today?" kinda post.

Not to be overly controversial, but . . . I just saw a video of a South African student advocating for the literal, complete abolishment of science in the name of decolonialization.

I'm sure there are many instances in which decolonialization could be a great idea. But . . . abolishing science!? Stop it. Just stop.

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy