Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-21-2017, 11:31 AM   #10451
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Toasted bagel with butter
Old 06-22-2017, 09:38 PM   #10452
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That cake looks soo good !!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM   #10453
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Just got back from the local Greek festival full of good food. I went with my mom and we split everything so as to try lots of different food before we got full. Spanokopita, saganaki, grilled seasoned lamb with pita and Greek salad, and pastries! The kataifi and walnut cake were good, but oh my god, the baklava. Whoever made this year's baklava is a culinary artist and should be hailed as such. Syrupy, buttery, crisp filo and soft walnut paste. I would have bought another piece but it was so rich I didn't think I could take it.
plushkitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #10454
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Just got back from the local Greek festival full of good food. I went with my mom and we split everything so as to try lots of different food before we got full. Spanokopita, saganaki, grilled seasoned lamb with pita and Greek salad, and pastries! The kataifi and walnut cake were good, but oh my god, the baklava. Whoever made this year's baklava is a culinary artist and should be hailed as such. Syrupy, buttery, crisp filo and soft walnut paste. I would have bought another piece but it was so rich I didn't think I could take it.
I love spanokopita.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #10455
Van

Van can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Oreo cookies. They are so damn addicting.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #10456
Van

Van can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just had 5 slices of Philly steak pizza. I just love food.
Old Today, 09:09 PM   #10457
Van

Just ate a half qt. of ice cream.

Tags
eating, food