Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-28-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
goldendiamondeyes
goldendiamoneyes

goldendiamondeyes can now change their title
Default cowgirl style

Here is a X-Rated question , I am a ssbbw with a huge belly, I love being a "CowGirl" and riding my stud, Well my problem is that my belly makes this impossible..... Does anyone, I mean anyone, guys or gals have this problem, and do you have a solution? My man/stud loves to be rode and I want to continue this pleasurable experience for him.....HELP!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg may 2005_16.jpg (41.3 KB, 1473 views)
goldendiamondeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm also a big fan of girl on top, but my girl's belly isnt big enough that we've ever really had problems...maybe lift it back as far as possible when u get into position, and be against a wall or stack of cushions or something to support your back so your belly doesn't make you fall backwards when you're going at it. i don't know how big it is though so i'm assuming it's big enough even that would be difficult.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:37 PM   #3
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well not to sound dumb but what is it exactly about your belly that makes it impossible?

I'm fairly big and all in the belly and I have no problem in that position, maybe you just need to experiment with variations of the position?
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #4
NYEmtEsq
Emergency Medical Shyster

NYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticedNYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticedNYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticedNYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticedNYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticedNYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticedNYEmtEsq never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendiamondeyes
Here is a X-Rated question , I am a ssbbw with a huge belly, I love being a "CowGirl" and riding my stud, Well my problem is that my belly makes this impossible..... Does anyone, I mean anyone, guys or gals have this problem, and do you have a solution? My man/stud loves to be rode and I want to continue this pleasurable experience for him.....HELP!!!!
Have you tried reverse cowgirl? Your belly should either land on the top of his thighs, or drop between his legs. However, there is less of him on the foot facing side, so there can be more of you.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #5
goldendiamondeyes
goldendiamoneyes

goldendiamondeyes can now change their title
Default Any solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaobella
Well not to sound dumb but what is it exactly about your belly that makes it impossible?

I'm fairly big and all in the belly and I have no problem in that position, maybe you just need to experiment with variations of the position?

Well I seem to squash him too much. ....and we have a hard time lining things up, get my meaning? We have tried reverse "Cowgirl" but nuttin like forward....LOL.....also my knees give out......I guess I am looking for hints on how to make it better and If any other SSBBW's have this problem and what their solutions are. ...
goldendiamondeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:38 PM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would say aside from physically lifting your belly and placing it atop his (and what self-respecting FA wouldn't like that? ) to make room for things, you also might benefit from a pillow under each knee, to give you a bit more elevation.

Hope that helps!
Old 08-30-2006, 12:30 AM   #7
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Coax him into working out his abs a bit more.
Believe me.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:17 AM   #8
big3b

big3b has said some nice things

Have you tired using a bench that he can lay back on that you can straddle him with your feet on the floor? That would help your knees out a bit. Matt
big3b is offline   Reply With Quote