Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-10-2006, 07:34 AM   #1
micky

micky has said some nice things
Default another newcomer

hi,ive been lurking here a while so i thought i would introduce myself.im a 31 year old single guy from england.ive always preferred larger girls for as long as i can remember.im putting a pic up too so if any of you sexy bbw/ssbbw want to get in touch then you are most welcome lol.like i said i am single at the moment,though i have been dating girls from an english bbw site.hope you like the pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006_0424Image0001.JPG (32.2 KB, 1117 views)
micky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:44 AM   #2
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome, Mickey. Y'all familiar with David Hasselhoff over there?
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #3
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

hey there....welcome to the boards. Nice to have a new handsome fellow around
*hugs*
stacey
Old 09-10-2006, 10:09 AM   #4
bootylovingirl

bootylovingirl has said some nice things

whata cute english lad
bootylovingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Gaaah! It's a british invasion! Welcome to the boards, m8. May your stay be a pleasant one.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:36 PM   #6
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Oh! You are a cutie. Welcome!
Old 09-10-2006, 02:44 PM   #7
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi! *throws a welcome pie across the channel*
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:27 PM   #8
micky

micky has said some nice things

hey thanks for the replies.im already feeling i belong in the community here.for the women that think i look cute,many thanks.a big girl hug would be much appreciated by the way
micky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #9
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky
hey thanks for the replies.im already feeling i belong in the community here.for the women that think i look cute,many thanks.a big girl hug would be much appreciated by the way
You can have a big girl hug any time
Old 09-11-2006, 06:06 PM   #10
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Hello & welcome....
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote