View Poll Results: FA/FFascination
I'm interested in fat only erotically 23 18.11%
I'm interested in fat only non-erotically 2 1.57%
I'm interested in fat both erotically and non-erotically 98 77.17%
I'm not interested in fat 4 3.15%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2006, 07:23 AM   #26
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
Hmmm, I left that a big ambiguous, didn't I?

What I was thinking of--I have no idea if this is how anyone else read it--was being interested in fat on people whom you do not/would not have any sort of intimate relationship with. Your mother's old friend, a random guy on the bus who is twice your age, a young mom out walking with her kids....

Or to put it another way, do you look at fat and go "that is neat!" sometimes, rather than "that is hot!"

Not sure if that clarified or muddied things, sorry.

-Ed
Definitely clarified and I'm most definitely into fat only for sexual purposes. I don't really care much either way for fat on people I'm not attracted to. If I'm not into someone... whether they are 400 lbs or 120... it doesn't really matter.
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #27
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I think I'm fascinated in both manners, but it's kinda hard to tell where erotic fascination breaks off and non begins.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #28
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

My sexual preoccupation with fat aside, I love looking at fat - I think it's beautiful as well as sexy. I draw a lot, and seeing attractive BHMs and BBWs in the street is great from an artistic perspective: it gives me inspiration for figure drawing. And, as I also write, I like to take people from real life (at least their bodies) to use as characters in my stories. And of course, sometimes I just admire for the sake of admiring...

...which inevitably makes me worry that I'm going to end up in one of those fat-watching posts on this board. You know, the ones that go: "I was out and this woman kept staring at me like she hated me because I was fat and then pretended she wasn't staring..." because god, that's always me. I'm horribly shy, too, which means that if I'm caught checking someone out, I'm more likely to run away in a kind of 'duck-and-cover' crouch, rather than go up and say, "Hi, how you doin'?" or "I love what you're wearing", or whatever compliment I have in my head at the time.

I bet that the day I finally have the courage to go up to someone I'd like to write about/draw/have filthy hot sex with, it'll be the day that the only compliment that comes to my mind is, "Nice arse".
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:25 AM   #29
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am thrilled about fat women and of course I have a fat gf.
I think, fat admiration has two aspects, first a sexual preference and and second its a way of life (a good one).
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 05:04 AM   #30
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yesterday my husband pointed out something about me which seems to be pretty common among fat women: when I walk quickly, I really swing my arms back and forth. Art mentioned it because I accidentally smacked a time or two. Never really thought about it before, but I suppose swinging my arms helps my balance as my fat bounces around, the faster I walk.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:01 PM   #31
ArchFA

ArchFA has said some nice things
Default It's in the way that you use it.

-apt Clapton ref.
Anyway, most FA's will understand this right away. There's never a time when a fat woman doesn't get my attention. -Married, very faithful -but appreciates the God's arts.
BUT -and this is a big "but" -pun intended, it's very easy to spot a bbw who has no confidence or passion for her own beauty. To me this is very sad. You know what I'm talking about -the woman who has everything going for her, yet society, family or tragic past has just beaten her down. I suppose this is true with women of all body types, it's just, by nature, I only notice large women. I can honestly say, sadly, I see more of this in big women. What should be sexy to me comes off as sad and tragic. I wish our culture saw things differently.
However, equally obvious is the large woman who radiates defiance and confidence. To me, this is sublime and highly sexual. -Regardless if she is even aware of it.
Perhaps the question should not focus on how sexual vs. non-sexual fascinations are different but rather, Can the two be mutually exclusive?
For me, I say emphatically, "NO." I'm sure I see hundreds of thin and fat men everyday, but I have yet to differentiate between the two.
As for my wife and others like her, I could stare all day in both fascination, amazement, and affirmation that there is beauty and order in this world. I just wish they could all see this in themselves.
ArchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #32
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink
I bet that the day I finally have the courage to go up to someone I'd like to write about/draw/have filthy hot sex with, it'll be the day that the only compliment that comes to my mind is, "Nice arse".
Haha... coming from me that'd more likely be "Niiiiicceee a- I mean... aw shit..."

Although I've got the same shyness issues, which makes it freaking awesome when the girl you decided you want to talk to comes over and talks to YOU!

Hrmm, back to the topic... now that non-erotically is well defined, I'm even more sure option #1 was the right choice. In fact I'm more likely to be disgusted by someone who's fat if I don't find it erotic. And I'm incredibly picky. So even there, I'd easily settle for someone with good personality and an attractive (thin) body than hold out for a plumper I liked for more than just her bod.

For an interesting bit that's not entirely related to this, as a basic rule I *never* allow myself to picture someone I actually know when I'm dealing with a story or some such. The fact that I recently met someone who comes very close to mirroring a character I wrote once disturbs me to no end, so I always spot create imaginitive people for fantasies.