Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY
But they each weigh 399.
Yo, hook me up lol
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:47 AM   #27
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
.... "omg i want to sniff under your belly" .....

There ought to be a tax on that kind of gross stupidity......a (far more literal) death tax, as it were.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:03 AM   #28
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet
There ought to be a tax on that kind of gross stupidity......a (far more literal) death tax, as it were.
Just to be fair, no one has actually said that to me yet. But it's inevitable the way recent conversations have gone.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:27 AM   #29
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Smile Advice

Hello
If you're looking for a 400-500lb woman I'd go to the website www.fantasyfeeder.com and make a little profile of what you're looking for and Im sure you'll get what you're looking for I'm not that one and I don't want you to get mad because I replied I'm giving you some valuable advice pls take it and use it. Good Luck on your Mission
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:54 AM   #30
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista
Hello
If you're looking for a 400-500lb woman I'd go to the website www.fantasyfeeder.com and make a little profile of what you're looking for and Im sure you'll get what you're looking for I'm not that one and I don't want you to get mad because I replied I'm giving you some valuable advice pls take it and use it. Good Luck on your Mission

As you can see from the thread the MAN IS INSANE, and has been harassing people on this board.....Giving him advice as to where ELSE to harass people is probably not a good idea.

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 08-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #31
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah man... people love it when they're just a number to you. Good luck, schmuck.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #32
ssbbwlover2

ssbbwlover2 can now change their title

Is this a dating site? I hope you find what you are looking for but please have some class when you chat with women. Women have feelings too, not just a number based on their weight.
ssbbwlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:54 PM   #33
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
ilovebbwssbbw: hi im looking 4 large woman
Lipmixgirl:
good for you!
ilovebbwssbbw:
i search the real love +500 lbs
Lipmixgirl:
when i find 3 friends, i'll contact you!
ilovebbwssbbw:
yes
ilovebbwssbbw:
serious ?
Lipmixgirl:
sure!
ilovebbwssbbw:
iam serious
ilovebbwssbbw:
you can me help ?
Lipmixgirl:
as soon as i amass 3 others..
ilovebbwssbbw:
oh please
ilovebbwssbbw: i love ssbbw very huge

WOW!
WHOA! He contacted ME a couple of months ago, but I wasn't having any of that.

Like Falling Boy, I also don't fit the bill. I'm on the high end of "average" for my BMI.

Though, if he does contact me again, I want to play with him. Can I play with him, Mommy? Please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:16 PM   #34
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

This schmuck has contacted me in the past too. Ugh!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:59 AM   #35
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yanno - I just checked my Yim ignore list - and he's on it, from months ago. Hadn't realized it was this same guy. He posts so much like hackers/spammers that he got ignored instantly.

Methinks he contacted every female who has a messenger link in their profile.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 06:14 AM   #36
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

But I am not even a female??? I tried to tell him that and his response was "but you like bbw too yes?"

What a weirdo thats the last time I ever try to help someone.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #37
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a dickass. I hope he chokes on a hoagie.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:40 PM   #38
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Me too...

Quote:
Yanno - I just checked my Yim ignore list - and he's on it, from months ago. Hadn't realized it was this same guy. He posts so much like hackers/spammers that he got ignored instantly.

Ya this chucklehead accosted me on yahoo a time or two til I blocked him as well. Whatta maroon!

As far as the Robert deNiro looks go, NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE!!
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #39
biggerisbetter710

biggerisbetter710 has said some nice things
Default delete me

its true iam bad

this forum is very bad
biggerisbetter710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #40
KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKingGhidorah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Look, the gentleman in question is obviously either somewhat mentally retarded or simply does not have a good grasp of the English language, possibly both. I understand that he has offended people, but because there is nothing that anyone here can actually do for him, the most humane thing to do would probably be to just ignore him.

Just my 2 cents.
KingGhidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:44 PM   #41
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGhidorah
Look, the gentleman in question is obviously either somewhat mentally retarded or simply does not have a good grasp of the English language, possibly both. I understand that he has offended people, but because there is nothing that anyone here can actually do for him, the most humane thing to do would probably be to just ignore him.

Just my 2 cents.
The King has spoken: Neglecting retards is the humane thing to do.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:47 PM   #42
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
What a dickass. I hope he chokes on a hoagie.
A HOAGIE?!

It's a SUB!

A SUB!

Gah. The NERVE of you people. Especially those New Englanders and Canadians. RAWR.
Quote:
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:09 AM   #43
KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKingGhidorah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
The King has spoken: Neglecting retards is the humane thing to do.
Thats what I get for trying to take the high moral ground ! Shoulda know better.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:11 AM   #44
love dubh
douchebag reform school

To be both off-topic *and* a drooling goog for one moment: King, you're mad hawt. Nice genes ya got there. :]
Quote:
Old 08-19-2006, 12:28 AM   #45
KingGhidorah

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
To be both off-topic *and* a drooling goog for one moment: King, you're mad hawt. Nice genes ya got there. :]
“There isn’t an emoticon to express what I’m feeling right now” – Comic-book guy, in a completely different context, but quite applicable here. Danke sehr .
Old 08-19-2006, 12:32 AM   #46
love dubh
douchebag reform school

Quote:
“There isn’t an emoticon to express what I’m feeling right now” – Comic-book guy, in a completely different context, but quite applicable here. Danke sehr .
Je parle pas l'allemand, mais je parle tres bien le tres mal anglais, "l'anglais americain."

But I don't speak Gaelic. :P

Thx.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2006, 08:39 AM   #47
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Look at you youngins, flirting in your geeky ways.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:10 AM   #48
love dubh
douchebag reform school

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Look at you youngins, flirting in your geeky ways.
Thx.

Youngin?

Hon, aren't you, like, 26?
Quote:
Old 08-19-2006, 12:09 PM   #49
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Thx.

Youngin?

Hon, aren't you, like, 26?
The years following college changes you and hardens you in a way that you'll only ever understand then. I'm 26 going on 39 1/2.

Or something.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:49 PM   #50
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:

Just my 2 cents.

You are far nicer than I, obviously.

I vote for retarded. I know too many French people for whom English is a second language to possibly excuse his poor manners for that reason. None of my friends would DREAM of pestering strangers by IM....just not done.

Still.....I admire your compassion....well on you, truly.

Mine for types like these was stabbed to death long ago.