Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-19-2006, 09:31 PM   #51
KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKingGhidorah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Nice genes ya got there. :]
Actually, now that I think about it, Iím not sure if Iím really comfortable with you ogling my genes like that. I mean, am I just a pair of chromosomes to you? Are you one of those people who look at biology textbooks just to get off on DNA replication? How would you feel if some guy was all drooling all over your....I donít know....breasts or something? But do guys ever do stuff like that? Heck no! Itís time you women realize that just because my gender has a Y chromosome and yours doesnít, that doesnít mean you all can just treat us like objects! The nerve of some people!
KingGhidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:43 AM   #52
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGhidorah
Actually, now that I think about it, Iím not sure if Iím really comfortable with you ogling my genes like that. I mean, am I just a pair of chromosomes to you? Are you one of those people who look at biology textbooks just to get off on DNA replication? How would you feel if some guy was all drooling all over your....I donít know....breasts or something? But do guys ever do stuff like that? Heck no! Itís time you women realize that just because my gender has a Y chromosome and yours doesnít, that doesnít mean you all can just treat us like objects! The nerve of some people!
I'll have you know that I regularly frigged away during *my* Biology course at university.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....mitosis. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:42 AM   #53
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Oh, that was YOU with the "omg i want to sniff under your belly" comments? I had no idea, Ripley! I'll go unblock you now!
Sniff under your belly?
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:36 AM   #54
theRabidWolf

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=19128

Here, send this to him.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:43 PM   #55
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cyril, if you want to find a large woman, go to http://members.aol.com/superdate and post an ad. Please treat the ladies with respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerisbetter710
I am looking for a very large woman,400+ 450+ 500+ lbs. for love and romance. I am a very romantic man who enjoys spending time with friends and especially time with my special lady. I am sweet, caring, sensitive, and ready to settle down with the right woman. I really love very, very large women, so if you are less than 400 450 500 lbs. please do not respond. I am serious about what I want, and I do not play games. So if you are 400+ 450+ 500+ lbs. and you want a bilingual European man who looks like a blond/blue Robert DeNiro, then I I would love to whisper French words of love in your ear while we drink wine and cuddle together.

cyril
Old 08-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #56
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chode McBlob
I was just reading this posting and checked out those two sites. Too bad they come up with No Matches at all in the area where I live which is Columbus, GA. I even tried Atlanta, a big metro area and it still came up with zero. I guess there aren't too many members. Too bad. I won't bother with myspace. I hear its for teeny boppers.
if you're serious about looking for a mate via the net, you'd be foolish to overlook myspace. for sheer volume of members, you can't do better. and plenty of the bbws and fas on here have myspaces. it's so teen and college oriented because it's hip (well, not so much these days, but universal enough that everyone from friends of my mom to friends of mine have found dates on it). the member search has an age preference to assure you don't end up browsing "teeny boppers." it's very all-encompassing.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:00 PM   #57
Gaining Goddess

Gaining Goddess does more than just post hot picsGaining Goddess does more than just post hot picsGaining Goddess does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
A HOAGIE?!

It's a SUB!

A SUB!

Gah. The NERVE of you people. Especially those New Englanders and Canadians. RAWR.
I'll have you know that we Canadians do not use the term hoagie....I would never refer to my delicious sub using a name that sounded much like a bodily function
Gaining Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #58
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
A HOAGIE?!

It's a SUB!

A SUB!

Gah. The NERVE of you people. Especially those New Englanders and Canadians. RAWR.

FYI, I used the term "hoagie" instead of "sub" because it sounds funnier.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:00 PM   #59
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet
There ought to be a tax on that kind of gross stupidity......a (far more literal) death tax, as it were.
I have to agree. If we get lucky a group of advanced beings will rescue us and torch the rest of the planet. This is statistically unlikely though even accounting for numerous assumptions about the state of the universe.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #60
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
A HOAGIE?!

It's a SUB!

A SUB!

Wedge?

Heh! (No I'm not from New York, I only live there)
Old 08-30-2006, 03:05 PM   #61
cactopus
Baconator

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
The years following college changes you and hardens you in a way that you'll only ever understand then. I'm 26 going on 39 1/2.

Or something.
:-)

My grandmother was always 39 and holding. She'll be 80 the weekend after next.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #62
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus
:-)

My grandmother was always 39 and holding. She'll be 80 the weekend after next.
Why'd ya have to bump up this thread? Haven't we been through enough already?!?!?!?

ha ha, tell your grandma a happy 39th for me!
Old 08-30-2006, 03:10 PM   #63
cactopus
Baconator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
if you're serious about looking for a mate via the net, you'd be foolish to overlook myspace. for sheer volume of members, you can't do better. and plenty of the bbws and fas on here have myspaces. it's so teen and college oriented because it's hip (well, not so much these days, but universal enough that everyone from friends of my mom to friends of mine have found dates on it). the member search has an age preference to assure you don't end up browsing "teeny boppers." it's very all-encompassing.
I of course suppose at some point us pseudo curmudgeons will have to get secret "cookie jar" accounts. For the time being I'm going to stay with the opinion that it's kind of a train wreck (complete with the cannot look away implication). :-)
Old 08-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #64
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina

I so do not get the whole myspace thing....I think it is annoying as hell.