Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-22-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
ter627
On Timeout

ter627 has said some nice things
Default for the pear lovers (like me!)

Is this for real? I like to think so. I'll be keeping my eyes open in airports the rest of my life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLBXpd0YlnM
ter627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's not impossible, I've seen chicks like this on the street. The funny thing is that the camera man chose this to illustrate a feature about national security!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:25 PM   #3
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things
Default Airport Ass

I'm sure it's real. My question is: how many seats does she have to pay for on the plane?
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #4
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You know

There is a girl I know that I live near,.. and she has a butt like that..
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 05:47 PM   #5
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

An acquaintance of mine has a build like that. Actually, maybe more so, before she lost some weight.
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:00 PM   #6
creativemacaronishapes
Thinker~Listener~Composer

creativemacaronishapes can now change their title

God bless her!
creativemacaronishapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:38 PM   #7
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Oh my my she's very sexy indeed.

Too bad the camera didn't catch her from the front as well!!. I would like to thnik it's for real.
skinnie minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:21 AM   #8
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default weapons of mass trunk junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnie minnie
Too bad the camera didn't catch her from the front as well!!. I would like to thnik it's for real.
Perhaps she's hiding liquid explosives in all that booty, apparently enough to flatten Ohio. "Sorry ma'am - I'm going to need you to undress and jiggle around a bit."
Old 08-23-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
luvfanny

Would love to see her caboose nude spreading out over a sagging chair.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #10
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wow

Wwwooowww!!!
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #11
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Pretty wild stuff, for sure.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #12
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

...... ......
Old 08-24-2006, 05:06 AM   #13
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Dear God that's huge!
Old 08-24-2006, 03:17 PM   #14
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I do not think she can fit in 2 economy seats... I do like it!!!
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #15
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Not to sound prude but if anyone were with her, I don't think theres a large enough sausage to fit in her buns! Well, now I wish there was someone llike that in my area... All I have are huge breasted women but not too many BBW SSBBW types roaming often...

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:51 AM   #16
altered states
señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine
Not to sound prude but if anyone were with her, I don't think theres a large enough sausage to fit in her buns!
It's a worthy challenge. though.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #17
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

Wow -- her butt is so disproportionate to the rest of her body. I've seen many women with huge asses in real life but they're typically also very fat. It looks as if she's carrying at least half her body weight in her rear; (though it's a little harder to tell from the back).

Vive la variété!
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:56 PM   #18
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Aye, not so many super-pears like that around here, it's the one real problem with jersey girls, we seem to favor apples or hourglasses too much.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:33 PM   #19
luvfanny

No need for this pear to walk - she needs a motorized reinforced wide chair to carry this beauty!
Old 08-27-2006, 09:11 PM   #20
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default A Pearlover's Dream!!!

That's just the kind of thing a pearlover like me would love to have each time I have to wait in a long line at the supermarket, airport, etc.

Pears Rule!!

Teecher
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:06 PM   #21
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

"Okay, it's a news program? The black lady talking the big butt lady? No...cut away. Okay, um, where is this woman they're talking about? I mean, it would have been sho- HOLY CRAP!"
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:45 PM   #22
ter627
On Timeout

ter627 has said some nice things
Default that was funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotope
"Okay, it's a news program? The black lady talking the big butt lady? No...cut away. Okay, um, where is this woman they're talking about? I mean, it would have been sho- HOLY CRAP!"
That's exactly the way I thought it would go when people tried the link.

BTW, does anyone know how to save Youtube video to your own hard drive?
ter627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #23
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comice Fan
does anyone know how to save Youtube video to your own hard drive?
you can't. welcome to youtube.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:44 PM   #24
altered states
señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comice Fan
That's exactly the way I thought it would go when people tried the link.

BTW, does anyone know how to save Youtube video to your own hard drive?
I can't speak for Windows users, but for Mac there are various "capture" programs that allow you to grab video a la screen grabs. You get slightly lesser-quality video cause you're recompressing a bit, but worth it still for priceless stuff like this.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:58 PM   #25
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
you can't. welcome to youtube.
actually you can using camstudio.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote